Update on Mod Secondary Stat Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    I have a lot of characters to look through to see what kind of mods they have now. Holy moly.
  • VaexquaGer
    466 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    .deleted by me
    Post edited by VaexquaGer on
  • Options
    I think the option has been there forever
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    It was from the very start. As I recall 6* and 7* should have been dropped from HAAT. After whales riot on mods they changed mods stats and didn’t implement these 6 and 7* mods
  • Options
    Cool, I was just starting to panic... :#

Thank you very much for your quick response and sorry for the stupid question
  • Immortal_Noz
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    I have a lot of characters to look through to see what kind of mods they have now. Holy moly.

Just had a quick look at my failed rolled mods too, the ones that I only rolled to 6 or 9 to see if speed upgrades, most of them don’t have a speed stat on them at all. This is highly unlike me to used credits on a mod without speed or offence on it... still waiting on a Dev to respond though on exactly whats happened??
  • Options
    Don't bother at all. Wait to see if the whole thing works first.

Whales can be our beta testers.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    It was from the very start. As I recall 6* and 7* should have been dropped from HAAT. After whales riot on mods they changed mods stats and didn’t implement these 6 and 7* mods

It was the rancor raid

Well, no. Rancor was made at spring while AAT and mods were done at summer. So I think it was connected with AAT.
    Does not really matter now though
  • JohnAran
    312 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t understand what happened exactly with mods. I lost significant amounts of speed on some of my characters. I thought only the few players who got too good mods were affected by this. I have +18 mods now turned to +13 for some reason, +14 turned to +9. Etc.
    My cls went from +102 to +81, lost speed on bb8, jtr...

The best mod on my account is a +20 , everything else is below (a few +18, 17 and such) and yet they managed to take away more than 20 speed of that on some of my characters. Can someone please tell me who should i talk to to get things looked at because there is no way this is fair.

The way i understand things, everyone got upgraded speed, some got too much, they got reverted while the others got to keep their upgrades. That alone is obviously unfair. But i could swear i lost much more speed than i got in the first place, even though i don’t think i was affected more than i should have given the fact that none of my mod got over my best one in the first place.
  • Maxminus1980
    78 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Not sure what’s going on but the last few days when I buy mods from the store with speed secondary and upgrade them the SPEED DOES NOT UPGRADE! Atleast five mods were the speed didn’t move up. Didn’t start happening TILL ALL THIS MESS WITH MODS. This a bug? Or CG’s way of saying speed bad and this being assigned the lowest possible RNG for secondary upgrade? Can’t explain how frustrating it is to spend millions credits to buy a mod with speed as secondary and not get upgraded!! If you don’t like the speed mod then just get rid of it all together. Please stop jerking us around.

I like playing, but definitely not the same game I grew to love. Which is sad this game had a lot of potential.
  • Options
    Not sure what’s going on but the last few days when I buy mods from the store with speed secondary and upgrade them the SPEED DOES NOT UPGRADE! Atleast five mods were the speed didn’t move up. Didn’t start happening TILL ALL THIS MESS WITH MODS. This a bug? Or CG’s way of saying speed bad and this being assigned the lowest possible RNG for secondary upgrade? Can’t explain how frustrating it is to spend millions credits to buy a mod with speed as secondary and not get upgraded!! If you don’t like the speed mod then just get rid of it all together. Please stop jerking us around.

I like playing, but definitely not the same game I grew to love. Which is sad this game had a lot of potential.

It could be observation bias, and your just unlucky. But noone with CG tag said that all secondary upgrades are equally possible.... Would be nice if someone would confirm ya or nah on this.

But I here ya it does seem that if I upgrade a mod with %Def and speed secondaries, %Def will hit far more often then speed.
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Options
    7uurhpw43daj.jpeg
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Options
    5n58spkfzkte.jpeg
  • Morc2576
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Well, I didn't need bug to be in top of arena and now I hardly get to top 10 after two refreshes. I know the drill... I put a lot of crystals, and currency to farm right mods. I didn't have crazy ones, just two +20 and one +22... If I was affected by this bug some how, I didn't even noticed that, because all of my arena mods stayed the same. After this 'fix' stats at most of my mods were downgraded... not one or two mods, which might be affected by previous 'fix', but most of it, which I had farmed for months or even years... all of my arena toons got -10/-20 to speed, and I'm not mentioning other stats, like -1000 to prot or -100 to offense per mod... which as you can imagine makes a huge difference
    Post edited by Morc2576 on
  • Options
    Apparently I was hit either with the reroll of mods glitch or the moving of mods glitch because my Visas, who did not have upgraded mods, now has a full set of level 15 mods with some decent speed on her. I definitely don't see me leaving mods with +14 speed on a character I'm not using at the moment.

https://swgoh.gg/u/lenoralupin/collection/257/visas-marr/
  • Options
    Vice_torn wrote: »

It could be observation bias, and your just unlucky. But noone with CG tag said that all secondary upgrades are equally possible.... Would be nice if someone would confirm ya or nah on this.

But I here ya it does seem that if I upgrade a mod with %Def and speed secondaries, %Def will hit far more often then speed.

Nah I name my speed mods once I buy them off the mod store. And after they get upgraded find a home for the character I had in mind for. But like I said the last five mods with speed secondary did not upgrade @CG_ this the case? Cause before the mod scandal all mods upgraded with speed stat went up. Now once upgraded same speed stat at lvl one as lvl 15.
  • Options

Nah I name my speed mods once I buy them off the mod store. And after they get upgraded find a home for the character I had in mind for. But like I said the last five mods with speed secondary did not upgrade @CG_ this the case? Cause before the mod scandal all mods upgraded with speed stat went up. Now once upgraded same speed stat at lvl one as lvl 15.

If you have always had speed upgrade or bump when leveling a mod, then consider yourself insanely lucky. Most of us rarely get speed to upgrade, even rarer a couple hits. Usually it’s , oh nice, speed missed again . . .
  • Options

If you have always had speed upgrade or bump when leveling a mod, then consider yourself insanely lucky. Most of us rarely get speed to upgrade, even rarer a couple hits. Usually it’s , oh nice, speed missed again . . .

Lol really? Even with a mod with speed on it still won’t gain anymore speed once leveled up? No way that should be the norm with any existing stat. Most started with 4 and ALWAYS had it go up 8-9 or get lucky with 12+. But nothing? From a store mod? No way
  • Options

Lol really? Even with a mod with speed on it still won’t gain anymore speed once leveled up? No way that should be the norm with any existing stat. Most started with 4 and ALWAYS had it go up 8-9 or get lucky with 12+. But nothing? From a store mod? No way

Lol yup, ask around, ;). I can’t even count how many times I have spent 3-4 mil, bought a mod, and had anything other then speed roll, Now, if offense rolls, I like that lol. Numbers , not percent, but it happens quite a lot.

Consider yourself very fortunate that until now, you never had first hand knowledge of that fun stuff, lol
  • Options

Maybe 40% of the time when I have a mod with a speed secondary will it level up (unless green, then it’s guaranteed). Maybe 20% of the time will it level up more than once. The majority of my speed secondary mods don’t level up at all. I think I even get lower chances of a mod leveling up speed when it’s bought from the mod store. The ones I buy never seem to level up.
  • NSCBlackDragons
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    My secondary modes stats changed
    My id code 862-898-142
    Game id nsc black dragons
    Roll back as soon as possible
    Im very angry

My last sith raid and tank raid was sucks
    I didnt know the reason before this changes

This game means a lot to me

Roll back asap
    Post edited by NSCBlackDragons on
  • NSCBlackDragons
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Taday morning I leaved a comment but still got no answer.

I’m in panic because of your work.

I don’t want any compensation but just roll back my modes

I’ve played this game over one and half year.
    Please don’t let me leave this game.
  • dany
    8 posts Member
    Options
    @NSCBlackDragons I fully understand you.
    Same for me.

The thing is, the devs are not responding at all. It's so frustrating.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    i still don't know if my mods now are the mods they should be.

i only know: they published a comment, in which they wrote, there is a problem with the mods.

then came an update and i had better mods.

later came another update, which was a "roll-back" and if i understand right, it should be THE SAME SITUATION AS BEFORE THE FIRST UPDATE. (with the problems they mentioned)

so: is the problem with the mods solved? or only delayed?

are the mods sure, if we gear them now, or exists this problem along?

why don't we hear anything?

what is this for a costumer service??? i don't ask for free crystals or a week with double drops. i have a clear question, which affects some player in this game, but there is only noise.

WE PAY YOUR BILLS!!!

why cannot say a dev: "amigos! all is good. i can guarantee you 100%, that your mods are ok and all leveled mods have their 4 time climbing. your mods don’t miss a thing and if you level a mod in the future, all mods increase 4 times. no matter if in steps or directly from 1-15“?

why no answer over a week? 2/3 phrases! aren't we worth it? and if the mods are not ok, i don't have a problem, if ea/cg knows it and works on it. but this state of uncertainty is irritating.

sorry to say, but slowly i lose the pleasure to play this game!

i'm pretty sure, that the situation with the mods isn't solved. because, if there is no more problem, why not a little comment?

if i open a thread in a "wrong section", i cannot look as fast as my thread is transfered in the "right section".
    but if i ask a question in exactly the thread, which was built for this subject, i hear no word.

wasn't there - not long, long ago - the intention of ea/cg with a new quality of communication?
    Post edited by jedibaer71 on
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Options
    All the sudden my pvp team plummed 200 seats so I check the mods and they lost spd. the 4* mod I have had with 9 spd for over a year now has 4spd. I remember this one very well bcz It was only 4*. I'm not the person who keeps tracks or keeps excel sheets. But I do clearly remember this one bcz of it beeing the only 4* mod in my pvp team.

I have spent well over 500$ on this game and this is not acceptable.