The Mod Changes Megathread

Replies

• Warp3dM1nd
    149 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    r2steve2 wrote: »
    If one of the goals here is to make mods simpler, then I have 2 suggestions:

1) Don't have both flat and % mods for things like defense. It is impossible to know what a +10 defense substat does. It doesn't add 10 to anything. And we really don't need both flat and % on most stats. I know some other games do this, but in those games it is very clear what +1% or +10 mean. In this game it is gibberish as often as not.

2) Make the % substats like defense actually add the stated % to the stat in question. Again, look at defense - a 1% defense mod does not increase your armor by either 1% of it's base value, nor 1% of it's current value. And it is impossible for most of us to understand how it impacts other stats like resistance. Some folks on Reddit figured out the formula, and it is ridiculously non-intuitive.

Fundamentally you have a hard-to-understand mod system because you have stats like offense and defense that impact multiple stats on your character sheet. Until you fix that, the rest look like nice changes, but they aren't really addressing the problem.
    1000x this

1,000,000 X this.

While were on it can we discuss how completely the defense stat is. It does absolutely nothing at least as far as I can see. I don't know if it is a bug or the programming but you guys need to go back to the drawing board. Given the choice between protection, health, or defense. Protection amd health wins out all time. Im betting you could five a toon all defense mods and it will take the same amount of damage as if those mods weren't even there.

This seperate energy and mod salvage is another money grab guaranteed. Definitely with the energy and while it remains to be seen im betting the salavage for slicing will be the same. The money train has left the station. Now I have to buy not just cantima and regular but now I have to buy mod energy as well which I bet will be at least a 100 gems if not 200.

Hide behind the making it easier for new players all you want but it is thinly vieled attempt to squeeze yet more money from the cow. I have seem these patterns in other games and it usually starts at the star of the end cycle of a game. Once they reached the point where they have lost countless players then and only then we will see changes that actually benefit the dolphins, minnows and f2p.

It happened in Clash amd now they have made changes across the board to help the lower and middle players. This only happened once the game dropped out of the top 10 grossing and continued dropping way down the list. Even the whale and regular addicts will eventually uninstall amd walk away. I can't count how many dead bases I farm in clash when they use to be few amd far between and this is in the highest leagues where players are most active.

The power creep, failure to address worthless toons that have been around 2 years (Mace Windu one the most notable toons in SW" and are still garbage. Meanwhile they keep rolling out ever powerful marquee toons hoping to keep the milk running a bit longer. Wake up CG all you are to EA is a cash cow once that money starts to dry up they wont blame themselves but you even tho they are behind most of this. I sure they have several "reps" spies in your house to "help" over see.

This game has enetered its end cycle and while it does have a dedicated base and may take longer then smaller games it will happen. If you want am example look at what EA did when they bought out Plants vs Zombies and changed it over to complete p2w. It went from one of the top games to dying within a years time.

The only way this train stops and this game continues to survive is to stop the power creep for now. Rework all the useless toons like you did with others even if they aren't p2w. Actually communicate with a selected part of the player base and not just whales or your YT puppets. All you have to do is send out a random invite in game to each group of players low, mid, and high which would be easy since you have the data right at your fingerprints and ask them about QoL needed.

This would go a tremendous ways to replacing the mistrust the community has for you atm. I dont agree with all of it because I know EA backs you and I know just how EA runs like a dictatorship. Its not bad luck they are always voted the worst game developer every year. That is why after this game I will no longer buy any game that has EA anywhere on it or allow my child to either. They won't change until their pocketbooks change then maybe people like CG can make games like they envisioned not by EA monetization vision.

Post edited by Warp3dM1nd on
  • Warp3dM1nd wrote: »

1) Don't have both flat and % mods for things like defense. It is impossible to know what a +10 defense substat does. It doesn't add 10 to anything. And we really don't need both flat and % on most stats. I know some other games do this, but in those games it is very clear what +1% or +10 mean. In this game it is gibberish as often as not.

2) Make the % substats like defense actually add the stated % to the stat in question. Again, look at defense - a 1% defense mod does not increase your armor by either 1% of it's base value, nor 1% of it's current value. And it is impossible for most of us to understand how it impacts other stats like resistance. Some folks on Reddit figured out the formula, and it is ridiculously non-intuitive.

Fundamentally you have a hard-to-understand mod system because you have stats like offense and defense that impact multiple stats on your character sheet. Until you fix that, the rest look like nice changes, but they aren't really addressing the problem.

1000x this

1,000,000 X this.

Qhile were on it can we discuss how completely the defense stat is. It does absolutely nothing at least as far as I can see. I don't know if it is a bug or the programming but you guys need to go back to the drawing board. Given the choice between protection, health, or defense. Protection amd health win out a all time. Im betting you could five a toon all defwmse mods and it will tale the same amount of damage as if those mods weren't even there.

You are wrong, it does make a difference, and it has been looked into by several members over the past while.

@scuba in particular is well versed in the differences that def makes .
  • TripWire39
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Could throw us a bone and take out having to pay with credits to move mods.... Otherwise looks good so far.. Or perhaps make it a incentive like, after gear 8 or 10 toons, for players who have reached lvl85 has the pay to move removed??
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    Warp3dM1nd wrote: »

1000x this

1,000,000 X this.

While were on it can we discuss how completely the defense stat is. It does absolutely nothing at least as far as I can see. I don't know if it is a bug or the programming but you guys need to go back to the drawing board. Given the choice between protection, health, or defense. Protection amd health wins out all time. Im betting you could five a toon all defense mods and it will take the same amount of damage as if those mods weren't even there.

This seperate energy and mod salvage is another money grab guaranteed. Definitely with the energy and while it remains to be seen im betting the salavage for slicing will be the same. The money train has left the station. Now I have to buy not just cantima and regular but now I have to buy mod energy as well which I bet will be at least a 100 gems if not 200.

Hide behind the making it easier for new players all you want but it is thinly vieled attempt to squeeze yet more money from the cow. I have seem these patterns in other games and it usually starts at the star of the end cycle of a game. Once they reached the point where they have lost countless players then and only then we will see changes that actually benefit the dolphins, minnows and f2p.

It happened in Clash amd now they have made changes across the board to help the lower and middle players. This only happened once the game dropped out of the top 10 grossing and continued dropping way down the list. Even the whale and regular addicts will eventually uninstall amd walk away. I can't count how many dead bases I farm in clash when they use to be few amd far between and this is in the highest leagues where players are most active.

The power creep, failure to address worthless toons that have been around 2 years (Mace Windu one the most notable toons in SW" and are still garbage. Meanwhile they keep rolling out ever powerful marquee toons hoping to keep the milk running a bit longer. Wake up CG all you are to EA is a cash cow once that money starts to dry up they wont blame themselves but you even tho they are behind most of this. I sure they have several "reps" spies in your house to "help" over see.

This game has enetered its end cycle and while it does have a dedicated base and may take longer then smaller games it will happen. If you want am example look at what EA did when they bought out Plants vs Zombies and changed it over to complete p2w. It went from one of the top games to dying within a years time.

The only way this train stops and this game continues to survive is to stop the power creep for now. Rework all the useless toons like you did with others even if they aren't p2w. Actually communicate with a selected part of the player base and not just whales or your YT puppets. All you have to do is send out a random invite in game to each group of players low, mid, and high which would be easy since you have the data right at your fingerprints and ask them about QoL needed.

This would go a tremendous ways to replacing the mistrust the community has for you atm. I dont agree with all of it because I know EA backs you and I know just how EA runs like a dictatorship. Its not bad luck they are always voted the worst game developer every year. That is why after this game I will no longer buy any game that has EA anywhere on it or allow my child to either. They won't change until their pocketbooks change then maybe people like CG can make games like they envisioned not by EA monetization vision.

Defense does work. It mitigates the damage.
    Issues come in with low defense charaters being hit by high defense penetration characters.

Let's look at Darth traya her defense (armor/resistance) is 252/225 in modded

Lets look at the current favorite attack Nest with armor penetration of 329

So nest attacking an unmodded traya is like tray has no defense

SiT has defense of 328/238..but he also has unique that basically doubles his armor so being attacked by that Same nest he has 327 armor which is 33.97% damage mitigation

So nest attacking SiT will do 33.97% less damage than nest attacking traya. (again no mods)

All about defense (armor/resistance)
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/67830/defense-armor-calculator#latest
  • It should cost a LOT of diamonds to upgrade, if this is available for everyone it would ruin the game. Only people who pay money should get 6* mods and free to play guilds should continue to be supresed into t5 t6 raids forever until they learn how to play the game correctly which is use crystals to upgrade your units.

its only a 100,000 diamonds to 7* a toon, so you can get a whole team 7* and maxed out for like 500,000 diamonds. Just buy it, stop complaining.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    DarthLBC wrote: »
    It should cost a LOT of diamonds to upgrade, if this is available for everyone it would ruin the game. Only people who pay money should get 6* mods and free to play guilds should continue to be supresed into t5 t6 raids forever until they learn how to play the game correctly which is use crystals to upgrade your units.

its only a 100,000 diamonds to 7* a toon, so you can get a whole team 7* and maxed out for like 500,000 diamonds. Just buy it, stop complaining.

I don't know what game you are referring, but we have crystals and gold. They will never make it cost crystals. Other games tried and failed with this. They can up the cost of gold, but the already reduced it. I don't know their intentions, but they wan't make you happy, I guess.

Diamonds = Crystals. It should be crystals, only pay to win should be able to compete. just like NS are dead now, but if you paid for them then you were able to use them to get a 7* TRAYA already and you don't care if EA nerfs NS now all the Whales actually WANT NS nerfed so that we have a bigger advantage over you guys.

6* mods should be pay to win only!!! now we just need to nerf Zombie so all these free to play guilds cant pass heroic for several more months.
  • DarthLBC wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    It should cost a LOT of diamonds to upgrade, if this is available for everyone it would ruin the game. Only people who pay money should get 6* mods and free to play guilds should continue to be supresed into t5 t6 raids forever until they learn how to play the game correctly which is use crystals to upgrade your units.

I don't know what game you are referring, but we have crystals and gold. They will never make it cost crystals. Other games tried and failed with this. They can up the cost of gold, but the already reduced it. I don't know their intentions, but they wan't make you happy, I guess.

Diamonds = Crystals. It should be crystals, only pay to win should be able to compete. just like NS are dead now, but if you paid for them then you were able to use them to get a 7* TRAYA already and you don't care if EA nerfs NS now all the Whales actually WANT NS nerfed so that we have a bigger advantage over you guys.

6* mods should be pay to win only!!! now we just need to nerf Zombie so all these free to play guilds cant pass heroic for several more months.
    The attitude of an entitled whale...

People like you should be banned from the forums for just typing what you have. I hate to break it to you but the money whales spend is a fraction compared to the small amounts millioms spend here there. Clash had people spending 35k on a game like it was nothing but they openly said the bulk of their revenue comes from the millions of minnows and 4.99 to 19.99 purchases that are bought here and there by the millions of p2w.

Studies have proven it is not the big spenders who keep games afloat while it does help but the bast magority is small guys because we outsize you by millions compare d to maybe 2k or so whales. Without us you DONT have a game. So keep living your delusional whale world while the rest of planet earth carries on.
  • DarthLBC
    34 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Warp3dM1nd wrote: »

People like you should be banned from the forums for just typing what you have. I hate to break it to you but the money whales spend is a fraction compared to the small amounts millioms spend here there. Clash had people spending 35k on a game like it was nothing but they openly said the bulk of their revenue comes from the millions of minnows and 4.99 to 19.99 purchases that are bought here and there by the millions of p2w.

Studies have proven it is not the big spenders who keep games afloat while it does help but the bast magority is small guys because we outsize you by millions compare d to maybe 2k or so whales. Without us you DONT have a game. So keep living your delusional whale world while the rest of planet earth carries on.

# 1 There are not millions of P2W = Pay To Win that doesn't even make sense who did they beat, did everyone win? There's not even millions of arena shards we clearly have vastly different interpretations of a winner.

# 2 Acolyte got the nerf when Traya broken NS in HSR.

#3 Think about the rest of your argument and #2

finally yes upgrading all your mods at a decent pace should and will cost crystals. You can call it refreshing or spending energy, but new 6* mods will definitely not be easily available for credits alone. It will be like ship materials are now basically. You don't have to believe me just read the Dev post thoroughly and all the links then comprehend it and you will understand what I mean.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    I think they should add slicing materials to mod challenges a week before they drop the update so we can gain some materials .
  • Warp3dM1nd wrote: »

Based on his comments on other threads he is a massive, massive troll. People even liked his comments because they thought it was just extreme and dry sarcasm. He probably doesn't actually think this, and needs to be banned based on the trolling alone. He just tries to incite people by acting like an extremist pay 2 win advocate. Doesn't deserve a response.
  • RawdSW wrote: »
    My biggest concern is the availability of slicing mats. I would like to be able to slice a mod at the *very* least once a day without energy refreshes, preferably more. Please, don't make them as scarce as the ship ability mats.

I wish this would happen too, but that is not how they make their money. They are going to be as rare as everything else, and many will complain, some will get incredibly lucky. This game is not build on effort, but rather RNG.

In this game it's absolutely better to be lucky than good.
  • Currently if a player has 999 mods the player can only move 1 mod at a time will this be fixed?

If I have 998 in inventory and want to assign 6 new mods I can't do it in one action. Moving 6 at once when I have less than 6 spaces available in inventory is impossible to do even one by one on the game's current mod management screen.

If I have 999 mods I can only move 1 at a time. If I have 998 mods I can only move 2 then I have to pay and move 2 more. If I have 997 mods I can move 3 at a time, but I have to pay and save those 3 then move 3 more to see what the new stats will be. This is troublesome because I can not see the impact new mods before paying to equip them, but that's not my point my point is the game doesn't let players move more than 2 mods if 998, or 3 mods if 997, or 4 mods if 996, or 5 mods if 995, only if players have les than 994 mods can they preview a full set change because there isn't enough temporary space for players to move off the mods they want to swap. This must be done 1 or 2 or 3 at a time if players are close to the 1,000 limit.

In the new system - What happens when players try to move a 6 set of mods with 998 mods in Inventory?
    Will players get an error saying we need to move 2 at a time or we need to sell 4 mods to proceed?
    Will the other 4 mods be moved, sold, or just lost when players try to remove 6 and have less than 6 spaces available in inventory?

I'm concerned this may cause players to lose mods, and it would be very important ones that are so good they are in a set together.

Also, considering the history with Mods 1.0 (they were initially released with 23.5% offense and 23.5% health similar stats to this update and it was reverted later because characters, like Scavenger Rey, began to 1 shot others in the arena), Then we had 6 star mods, then we didn't, then the free mods thing, It has been rough.

I just don't want to lose a bunch of mods or have mass numbers of people lose mods. If it happens remember this post I doubt this will even be addressed, but I would be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS OF MOVING MODS WITH OVER 994 IN INVENTORY.
  • DarthLBC
    34 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Currently if a player has 999 mods the player can only move 1 mod at a time will this be fixed?

If I have 998 in inventory and want to assign 6 new mods I can't do it in one action. Moving 6 at once when I have less than 6 spaces available in inventory is impossible to do even one by one on the game's current mod management screen.

If I have 999 mods I can only move 1 at a time. If I have 998 mods I can only move 2 then I have to pay and move 2 more. If I have 997 mods I can move 3 at a time, but I have to pay and save those 3 then move 3 more to see what the new stats will be. This is troublesome because I can not see the impact new mods before paying to equip them, but that's not my point my point is the game doesn't let players move more than 2 mods if 998, or 3 mods if 997, or 4 mods if 996, or 5 mods if 995, only if players have les than 994 mods can they preview a full set change because there isn't enough temporary space for players to move off the mods they want to swap. This must be done 1 or 2 or 3 at a time if players are close to the 1,000 limit.

In the new system - What happens when players try to move a 6 set of mods with 998 mods in Inventory?
    Will players get an error saying we need to move 2 at a time or we need to sell 4 mods to proceed?
    Will the other 4 mods be moved, sold, or just lost when players try to remove 6 and have less than 6 spaces available in inventory?

I'm concerned this may cause players to lose mods, and it would be very important ones that are so good they are in a set together.

Also, considering the history with Mods 1.0 (they were initially released with 23.5% offense and 23.5% health similar stats to this update and it was reverted later because characters, like Scavenger Rey, began to 1 shot others in the arena), Then we had 6 star mods, then we didn't, then the free mods thing, It has been rough.

I just don't want to lose a bunch of mods or have mass numbers of people lose mods. If it happens remember this post I doubt this will even be addressed, but I would be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS OF MOVING MODS WITH OVER 994 IN INVENTORY.

You can sell mods if you didn't know that.

That's the problem, If you didn't know that. You are forced to sell the ones your taking off because there is no room in inventory to make the move in 1 action.

Also, there is no way players know they are close to the limit until players get the message mods are full this is placed in your inventory. If a player is at 980 one day then 988 the next, then 997 then next day the player will not know they are close to the cap.

Currently you have to SELL them if your over 1,000, so if I try to move a set of my 6 best mods and I'm at 997, WILL THE OTHER 3 MODS BE SOLD?

Auto or default selling or losing of mods over the 1,000 cap is exactly what I'm warning against and asking if its been tested.

Post edited by DarthLBC on
  • Now you finally have me CG.
    After the uncountable disasters along the last years, this is going to reach the pinnacle.
    You transformed a super SW game into a nuclear plant no one has the plans.
    Thanks you for the quite good things you did, and sorry for you about how many Mess ups you managed.
    I'm giving a hand to my guild to insure the transition. (2.5 years player, 3.5MGP, invested thousands euros) and I'm gone.
    Enough of your craziness and greed.
    Bye.
  • You don't know your close to the limit whatever the limit is... what the exact limit is doesn't matter, its irrelevant.

If you are close to the limit (you wont know your close because your not notified until you go over) and you move a set which Mods will be sold off automatically?

You have to sell off mods to do this action in the current system, Can we temporarily go over cap in the new system?

We all know were the real beta testers and I can easily foresee players losing their best mods trying this new feature, especially since selling mods is how players get around this cap in the game currently.
  • Here's my perspective as a relatively new player.

I've found mod's to be the most prohibitive aspect of the game for me. I've been regularly farming mods since I could and due to terrible RNG luck I have 3-4 mods that have gone past the +10 point. I'm certain it's mods that are stopping me breaking the top 50 in squad arena consistently as I face so many lesser gear'd teams that wipe the floor with me due to speed. With this in mind I feel there's some both good and bad parts of these changes for me.

1. Lower cost for upgrading mods - good change. Even just for throwing trash mods on pilots this makes it a lot easier.
    2. Mod store currency changes (ship credits) - I hate this. I understand it's probably popular with longer players but I've only just finished leveling the core of my fleet. To expand my roster and experiment with new ships will be taking all my ship credits for quite some time. I've given up on checking the mod store because every time I see a mod I want; I realize it's for ship credits and I can't afford it. So although point 1 is helpful; point 2 actually makes it harder for me to get mods I really want.
    3. Slicing - I'm optimistic. Due to my bad RNG luck this could be a way to bring some of my poor mods up to a solid standard. Or it could drive me insane. I guess the verdict will come after I see how rare the slicing materials are or if they make any other changes to the mod battles which award nothing of any value right now.
    4. Mod management - yes please! All good things here.
    5. Removal of challenge requirements - again. Good times for me. Happy with this.
    6. Mod energy - All good for me! I have so many cantina farms this will free me up to make faster progress on these characters and still allow me to farm mods without using all my fleet arena crystals on refreshes.
    7. 6 dot mods - probably the best way they could have introduced these so that's fine but as per point 3; the rarity of the slicing materials will really depend on how much this either helps or hinders me. I'll have to slice a LOT of mods to keep my fleet arena toons up to speed; which means either slicing crap mods just to 6 dot them or waiting until I have mods worth investing in. Either way COULD be a total PITA but it really depends on what happens with the mod battle table in the end.

TL;DR - These changes sound positive from my perspective but there's still plenty of scope for it to turn out to be horrible. Cautiously optimistic.
  • You know mods in general just suck lol stick with character stats and gear. Makes a more level playing field.
  • DarthLBC
    34 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    They don't get automatically selled. They get send in your inbox. You can collect them again if you have space. Nobody will lose mods by switching stuff

Your 100% wrong. I think you have trouble understanding English so don't worry too much about it.

Mods do not get sent back to your inbox, you have to sell them to move more than 1 at a time (if you only have room for 1 in your inventory). i.e. players at 999/1000 mods can only move 1 at a time then the player has to pay and move 1 then pay and so on...

If you are at 999 mods and you try to move 6 mods then preview the stats you can't, you have to sell 5 in order to move 6 at once, before paying. OR you can move one at a time and pay for each mod to be removed one at a time.

If players have 999/1000 mods and try to move a set (6 mods at once) 5 mods will be sold or discarded or lost, but they wont go to your inventory because you do not have room for them in inventory. I doubt they will go from being equipped to inbox because that is NOT HOW THE GAME WORKS (not sure what version you are playing where you can do this @evoluza ) maybe your just trolling like usual.

In this scenario where players have 999/1000 and are moving 6 mods - either 5 mods from the mods your moving off the source character will be sold or lost or 5 from the destination character will be sold or lost.

This is a huge problem and opens up the possibility of players losing their best mods when trying to move a mod set while close to their mod cap.
  • DarkCurse
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    0ftw9lpwy31j.gif Take a look at the number by each mod set name. Are they changing the required number of Crit damage mods to make a set?

Nevermind, this looks to be a typo I saw from the latest video from
    Operation Metaverse below. The brief description from the developers still shows crit dmg requires 4 to make a set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbf6oUdlc1I
    Post edited by DarkCurse on
  • evoluza wrote: »
    They don't get automatically selled. They get send in your inbox. You can collect them again if you have space. Nobody will lose mods by switching stuff

Your 100% wrong. I think you have trouble understanding English so don't worry too much about it.

Mods do not get sent back to your inbox, you have to sell them to move more than 1 at a time (if you only have room for 1 in your inventory). i.e. players at 999/1000 mods can only move 1 at a time then the player has to pay and move 1 then pay and so on...

If you are at 999 mods and you try to move 6 mods then preview the stats you can't, you have to sell 5 in order to move 6 at once, before paying. OR you can move one at a time and pay for each mod to be removed one at a time.

If players have 999/1000 mods and try to move a set (6 mods at once) 5 mods will be sold or discarded or lost, but they wont go to your inventory because you do not have room for them in inventory. I doubt they will go from being equipped to inbox because that is NOT HOW THE GAME WORKS (not sure what version you are playing where you can do this @evoluza ) maybe your just trolling like usual.

In this scenario where players have 999/1000 and are moving 6 mods - either 5 mods from the mods your moving off the source character will be sold or lost or 5 from the destination character will be sold or lost.

This is a huge problem and opens up the possibility of players losing their best mods when trying to move a mod set while close to their mod cap.

Maybe prove what you are say. Now that is only **** coming from you. When you farm more mods then you have place, they get send to your inbox. That's exectly how the game works.
    The same will happen by moving them. Or they tell you, you can't move mods because no space.
    Nothing get automatically sold.

@evoluza
    I'm talking about MOVING A SET OF MODS I ALREADY OWN when I have a full, or near full, inventory of mods.

Have you ever tried to preview moving 6 mods at once when your mod inventory is full? What happens?

You can't do it, that's what happens. Sorry to break the news to you but the game won't let you preview changing more mods than you currently have room for in your mod inventory.

Do you understand? Jesus, how hard can it be. Once you can mentally grasp this concept read below, but until you understand what I'm saying here reading further is just a lost cause.

Example I have 999/1000 or 499/500 Mod Inventory, so I have space for 1 mod. Then I want to move my Speed Set from EP to Rey. Currently I can only preview 1 mod at a time (because I'm 1 mod away from the cap causing me to have to move 1 at a time). I can't just put all 6 mods on Rey to see what Rey's new stats are. This is a KNOWN BUG go try it if you don't believe me.

THE SOLUTION IS SELL 5 MODS TO MAKE ROOM SO YOU CAN PREVIEW ALL 6 MODS ON REY
    .^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS HOW THE GAME WORKS CURRENTLY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm asking the Devs - when they release the new mod management system - what 5 mods will be sold to make room?

My concern is they haven't thought this through, and players will be forced over the mod cap temporarily when moving a mod set while near max mod inventory thus inadvertently pushing players over the mod cap and potentially their best mods will be destroyed ---- if not the 5 mods from the set that they are moving maybe 5 mods from inventory are destroyed. Something has to be sold to make the action happen all at once. The game will not let you move 6 mods at once if you have LESS THAN 6 SPACES IN INVENTORY.

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    All those mods can’t be that great. Your just trying to by all the milk and bread before the storm and you don’t know if the storm is even going to hit.