• Options
    s0ozcaoxo8nn.png

Yeah that was worth 3 days..
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    s0ozcaoxo8nn.png

LOL! Why, you'll be ready for the next tier in no time!
  • Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    s0ozcaoxo8nn.png

Yeah, we went from receiving items we have thousands of to items we don't need. Lower ranks are reporting only the coins have any value, gear is garbage.
  • Options
    gufu21 wrote: »
    s0ozcaoxo8nn.png

Yeah, we went from receiving items we have thousands of to items we don't need. Lower ranks are reporting only the coins have any value, gear is garbage.

I could use some of those... lol
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Yes we have been doing sith only for the tokens. Atleast we can buy some useful gear with those. It’s forcing us to complete lower tiers to earn those tokens faster because the gear is trash.
  • Options
    Degs29 wrote: »
    While your making changes to sith raid can you revert the nerf to expose? That would help guilds clear all tiers quicker.

Why? With 6E mods, a mechanic tweak, and lowering the health pool, reverting the Expose nerf just seems like overkill.

You don't find the irony in the fact that they're talking about ways to make the raid less time consuming, but failed to address a totally unneeded nerf from a few months ago that made the raid more time consuming?
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    How to fix the raid in under an hour.

Remove all gear rewards, add them to the guild coin shop. Double the Guild coin drops. Leave Traya shards as is. Done.

Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • Options
    Degs29 wrote: »
    While your making changes to sith raid can you revert the nerf to expose? That would help guilds clear all tiers quicker.

Why? With 6E mods, a mechanic tweak, and lowering the health pool, reverting the Expose nerf just seems like overkill.

You don't find the irony in the fact that they're talking about ways to make the raid less time consuming, but failed to address a totally unneeded nerf from a few months ago that made the raid more time consuming?

I've given up trying to understand why things happen the way they do.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Make the raid harder by further restricting useful characters!!! That way you feel like you have created something great.
  • Options
    cr17ef71vru8.png

Two pulls of challenge gear.... @CG_SBCrumb this needs to be done and fixed sooner rather than later. It’s terrible rewards like this that make me want to quit the game and never look back.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Options
    You are creating a half fix to the issue and taking your sweet time to even get that out to us. I'll say it for the millionth time. This should have been handled back in May. This whole situation is a joke.
  • GRTL
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Appears this has been updated. @CG_CapGaSP can you confirm?
    Tier 4:
    iyd0xvqyy3th.jpg
    Tier 5:
    vh1rv2oy0hkt.jpg
    Tier 6:
    x0pffzx50hdn.jpg
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    cr17ef71vru8.png

Two pulls of challenge gear.... @CG_SBCrumb this needs to be done and fixed sooner rather than later. It’s terrible rewards like this that make me want to quit the game and never look back.

@Ravens1113 I feel you there. I managed my first place finish in HAAT earlier this week and ALL my drops were challenge gear. I didnt get a single piece of viable gear from that raid. It is a sad day when a 0 post for joining a raid with a randomized placement in the FOURTIES in HPIT gives better drops than a number ONE finish in HAAT.

SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    GRTL wrote: »
    Tier 4:
    iyd0xvqyy3th.jpg
    Tier 5:
    vh1rv2oy0hkt.jpg
    Tier 6:
    x0pffzx50hdn.jpg

How so? Still lots of challenge gear there
  • Options
    GRTL wrote: »
    Tier 4:
    iyd0xvqyy3th.jpg
    Tier 5:
    vh1rv2oy0hkt.jpg
    Tier 6:
    x0pffzx50hdn.jpg

Nope. Had they updated it there would be no more challenge gear and the dev team would have made a massive posts patting themselves on the back about it.
  • Options
    All you have to do is have our character abilities have an effect on the Sith. This is the most frustrating of all. Why are we spending time (and money) building these characters up for none of it to be effective? I have never understood who this raid was for? The whales that spend thousands? If that's your base line then just say so. My guild hates it, so the fix better be something significant or a bunch of us are done with it.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You just have to understand they only have heroic test guilds so everything else is not important to them. If you take the suggested level 60 gear 7 into tier 3 expect to only do 20 k damage and it proves the point.
  • Options
    I wonder if they'll us the introduction of the new characters (looking at you Aurra Sing), as an excuse to do a smaller nerf than we are anticipating. Whether they admit it out loud or just say it amongst themselves. I got the impression that the idea was rather than jack the rewards up really high, or make the difficulty really low, it was going to be a balance of increase rewards a little and decrease difficulty a little. And I can absolutely see them as using characters like her as an example of "making it easier". Even though she won't be farmable for a while, and then we all know how long it will take afte that.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Oh ya they sure will!!! They already pulled the jtr excuse like she can work through the entire raid. Its all excuse to make us think they created an amazing raid but in reality it exceeds most characters capabilities.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    You just have to understand they only have heroic test guilds so everything else is not important to them. If you take the suggested level 60 gear 7 into tier 3 expect to only do 20 k damage and it proves the point.

So much this, the nerf needs to be based on what toons are actually available at those minimum requirements not "do I clear this too fast with a g11 jtr?"

Also it peeves me so much that even at tier 3 my g12 toons are mostly neutered unless they fit into a t7 team. Like what is the point of gearing toons if the boss has such absurdly high health that a g7, level 60 boss just shrugs off the damage g12 toons do?

Where is my motivation to work on toons when the raid is designed to render that effort useless unless the toon already fits a t7 team?
  • Options

When a full team of G12 toons barely does 500k damage vs. tier IV Nihilus...
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options

Then you are using the wrong g12 tools for the job
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Jenius
  • Options

So much this, the nerf needs to be based on what toons are actually available at those minimum requirements not "do I clear this too fast with a g11 jtr?"

Also it peeves me so much that even at tier 3 my g12 toons are mostly neutered unless they fit into a t7 team. Like what is the point of gearing toons if the boss has such absurdly high health that a g7, level 60 boss just shrugs off the damage g12 toons do?

Where is my motivation to work on toons when the raid is designed to render that effort useless unless the toon already fits a t7 team?

You understand you're saying the equivalent of "it's totally fair that a tier for 4* toons (meaning jtr cannot be unlocked yet) still requires all the same teams as t7 for a reasonable completion time"

if every tier requires t7 7* teams regardless of tier why don't we at least get treya shards? At least previous raids recognized that if you weren't doing heroic odds were you didn't have the right teams yet and allowed you to make do with what you had.
  • Options

You understand you're saying the equivalent of "it's totally fair that a tier for 4* toons (meaning jtr cannot be unlocked yet) still requires all the same teams as t7 for a reasonable completion time"

if every tier requires t7 7* teams regardless of tier why don't we at least get treya shards? At least previous raids recognized that if you weren't doing heroic odds were you didn't have the right teams yet and allowed you to make do with what you had.

You understand that any random gear 12 chars is not supposed to work,

I’m not saying anything like you are attempting to imply by the way. But if you think that you can use any old char you feel like cuz it’s four star plus and gear whatever plus, There is your first problem, Each raid had certain strategies and squad comps that work to varying degrees of success, figure it out and go from there.

Jrey is not the only option, learn what else works.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    vt7jbv10xay0.jpeg
    This would take a guild of 50 about two weeks to complete with meta sith teams at theintended level requirements.
  • Options
    vt7jbv10xay0.jpeg
    This would take a guild of 50 about two weeks to complete with meta sith teams at theintended level requirements.

Cool, . .. and your point? Use squads that work, It makes a huge difference, throw any old whatever in there and don’t be surprised if it works out poorly.
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

You understand that any random gear 12 chars is not supposed to work,

I’m not saying anything like you are attempting to imply by the way. But if you think that you can use any old char you feel like cuz it’s four star plus and gear whatever plus, There is your first problem, Each raid had certain strategies and squad comps that work to varying degrees of success, figure it out and go from there.

Jrey is not the only option, learn what else works.

Pray tell what team that all unlocks at 1* (tier 1) will overcome the exact same mechanics as tier 7 without the benefits of mods, zetas, omegas, or any toon that unlocks at 2* or higher? And crumbs post indicates that they dont want t1-6 to be taking 7+ days so its fair to assume the team also needs to be able to post sufficient damage for a 3 day completition.

Far as I know no toons exist that'll meet those requirements. And obviously throwing higher star and geared toons won't work either if they aren't t7 suitable.

I get that any old g12 toon shouldn't work at t7. But it's kind of a problem when they still don't work for tiers where a guild meeting the minimum literally can't have unlocked any teams that aren't neutered by the raid mechanics.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Do they did it, apparently. Simply deleted challenge loot and that's it. It wasn't replaced with anything of use, just removed from your rewards. Troll of the year. GG CG.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    vt7jbv10xay0.jpeg

Cool, . .. and your point? Use squads that work, It makes a huge difference, throw any old whatever in there and don’t be surprised if it works out poorly.

I cleary stated my point with pictures,guess i could use crayons to better relate. The squads that work will not work at the intended levels. Its not a lack of knowledge as you,so passive aggressively,insist on implying. Lets not act like other people cannot have an opinion and try to add something that benifits the thread. I get you attacked the guy for the g12 comment wasnt me dont take others opinions so personally.
This discussion has been closed.