Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• Rlarson413
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I also wasnt informed of a new grand arena event going on. I'm on this game multiple times a day and had no indication that a new one had launched and even when I went to grand arena it said no event active. I put in a ticket yesterday it's just unfortunate to miss out on things. Oh well I guess I'll just wait for the next one.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    dcbfan wrote: »
    Do you have to participate in this sham of an event? Anyone that will be matched up with me will be an automatic win. Hate TW and To have an individual TW is to much. Again the match ups are not even fair. Matched up with a Traya and a Revan. Neither of which I have and neither of which I can beat. This isnt any where near fair. I took the time to level up all my toons and now I'm being penalized for doing what the game is about. F**K this game mode.

No, you can choose not to join.
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Do you have to participate in this sham of an event? Anyone that will be matched up with me will be an automatic win. Hate TW and To have an individual TW is to much. Again the match ups are not even fair. Matched up with a Traya and a Revan. Neither of which I have and neither of which I can beat. This isnt any where near fair. I took the time to level up all my toons and now I'm being penalized for doing what the game is about. F**K this game mode.
    While you don't have to join, you would be depriving yourself of free rewards. It would take you minimal time to set up a squad management tab for defense teams (which you should probably already have for TW), and then simply insert them during the deployment phase.

Then you can skip the offense phase if you want, but even then you have 24 hours to fight whenever you want and you can fight any of the teams in the front zones for practice. Or, you could go heavy offense and try to knock out the prestige quests for rewards that benefit your toons.

Only one aspect of this game is even partially about leveling up all your toons, and that is TB, but only to the extent your guild hasn't reached max stars and/or can't fill needed platoons. The rest of the game modes reward focus over depth, and tall over wide.

• Options
    Mef1428 wrote: »
    While you don't have to join, you would be depriving yourself of free rewards. It would take you minimal time to set up a squad management tab for defense teams (which you should probably already have for TW), and then simply insert them during the deployment phase.

Then you can skip the offense phase if you want, but even then you have 24 hours to fight whenever you want and you can fight any of the teams in the front zones for practice. Or, you could go heavy offense and try to knock out the prestige quests for rewards that benefit your toons.

Only one aspect of this game is even partially about leveling up all your toons, and that is TB, but only to the extent your guild hasn't reached max stars and/or can't fill needed platoons. The rest of the game modes reward focus over depth, and tall over wide.

Or even better yet, skip the defensive phase entirely and go all offense! :-)
  • Options
    I play this game religiously and I never received a notification either push or in game that a new GA was available. Here is my ally code 514398673 I also had another guild member report the same thing
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I play this game religiously and I never received a notification either push or in game that a new GA was available. Here is my ally code 514398673 I also had another guild member report the same thing

There's a big circle on the right side of the screen for 24 hours. Just like with events and TB/TW.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    There is a display bug. My opponent didn’t set defense. Every squad that was auto assigned shows a power of 64,425. They are all G12 teams.
  • Options
    All 4 enemy squads are showing with gp of 64425, even though they are far stronger. All g12 level 85 toons.
  • Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Game hangs when I click (the second enter) "Enter" to see my vs opponent GA board/holotable. I had to restart.

Happens every time.
  • Deum_Alisi1
    117 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    All 4 enemy squads are showing with gp of 64425, even though they are far stronger. All g12 level 85 toons.

Take a pic and send it to the devs. Also post it on Reddit so that we can all see it. (Hide the opponents name is case it's a bug. No need label someone as a cheater if he isn't.)

Edit: Seems to be a bug since the guy right above you has the same issue.
  • Options
    It looks like my opponent didn't set defenses. I haven't received any banners from conquering his territories. I believe I read elsewhere that you have to "enter" a territory to receive conquering rewards, but the enter button is not active.
  • Options

Take a pic and send it to the devs. Also post it on Reddit so that we can all see it. (Hide the opponents name is case it's a bug. No need label someone as a cheater if he isn't.)

Edit: Seems to be a bug since the guy right above you has the same issue.

Yeah, it is just a display bug. My opponent had an auto set defense (I assume), so probably related to that.
  • Options
    It looks like my opponent didn't set defenses. I haven't received any banners from conquering his territories. I believe I read elsewhere that you have to "enter" a territory to receive conquering rewards, but the enter button is not active.

Same as me.....
  • Options

I have the same
  • DrNinjoy
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I have the same 64425 thing

(Here's the insult to injury: my opponents' toons are so jacked compared to mine, that I'm getting smashed, even by his random squads.)
    Post edited by DrNinjoy on
  • Options
    There is a display bug. My opponent didn’t set defense. Every squad that was auto assigned shows a power of 64,425. They are all G12 teams.

Same here... his bb8 lead team is awesome.. haha
  • FalYamonine
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options

I just received banners for conquering. No idea what I did. I had previously closed the app and reopened and it did not update the grand arena board.
  • Options
    697-814-179

When I try to enter the map for grand arena, it freezes on the loading screen and I have to restart to get out. No visible error code, even after 5 minutes of it spinning. I've tried it 4 times with the same result each time.
  • Options
    brewski718 wrote: »
    697-814-179

When I try to enter the map for grand arena, it freezes on the loading screen and I have to restart to get out. No visible error code, even after 5 minutes of it spinning. I've tried it 4 times with the same result each time.

Same for me and a lot of other people.
  • Options
    Both of us had 3 teams set and I got 270 banners and my opponent got 460. Neither of us had attacked yet. 488-383-736
  • Options

I just received banners for conquering. No idea what I did. I had previously closed the app and reopened and it did not update the grand arena board.

Not worked for me. Can’t enter enemy territory and no enemy squads showing...
  • Options

Try entering another game mode? I think I entered squad arena.
  • Options

Try entering another game mode? I think I entered squad arena.

Nope no joy...still the same
  • Options
    7g7ya02b14n8.png
  • Options

Same
  • Options

Same

In Theory I can lose if they clear my defense because I cant get the bonus for clearing a territory. This should have been fix before the launched another GA.
  • Options
    Tyler3187 wrote: »

Same

In Theory I can lose if they clear my defense because I cant get the bonus for clearing a territory. This should have been fix before the launched another GA.

I have the same issue
  • Options
    Same here :(
  • Options
    a89jxkg9c3yv.png