Grand Arena - BUG - Megathread

Replies

• rmeierdirks
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    25ujiwbi7ivi.png
    I can’t even check my opponent’s territories. It’s says “?/2” defenses set. The enter button is grayed out. If he didn’t set them, I’m not getting the conquer points.
  • Options
    When I enter grand arena I'm stuck on a loading screen. I've tried restarting the game, restarting my phone and reinstalling the game. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S8+. I've tried WiFi and data connection. My ally code is 752-723-291.kgfrsg3nzz0d.gif
  • Options
    Grand arena is stuck on the load screen during the attack phase. I cannot get to the screen to see my opponents squads. Ally code 174-856-282
  • Options
    144-897-549 - I set my Defense (manually). Now that the attack phase has begun, if I try and enter the map my client just hangs indefinitely - showing the loading spinner.
  • Options
    Like many others, cannot enter an empty ennemy territory.
    Number of ennemy troops like ?/2

Do you think it is worth I post another picture of it ?
  • mjaycocks
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I wonder how it works out the squad power.
    oxxo56t0qik4.png

If I click on each character we have:
    * Rey (Jedi Training) - Power 23343
    * Princess Leia - Power 16717
    * Darth Nihilus - Power 18235
    * Boba Fett - Power 19063
    * BB-8 - Power 20703

So that squad's power should be 98061 not 64425 as shown.

It is the same for the other squads, the squad power shown is around 65% of what it should be.

The Darth Revan squad should be 105894 not 64425.

In fact why are they all 64425?
    Including the other two squads.
    kbb5ygfq5bu0.png
  • Options
    mjaycocks wrote: »
    I wonder how it works out the squad power.
    oxxo56t0qik4.png

If I click on each character we have:
    * Rey (Jedi Training) - Power 23343
    * Princess Leia - Power 16717
    * Darth Nihilus - Power 18235
    * Boba Fett - Power 19063
    * BB-8 - Power 20703

So that squad's power should be 98061 not 64425 as shown.

It is the same for the other squads, the squad power shown is around 65% of what it should be.

The Darth Revan squad should be 105894 not 64425.

In fact why are they all 64425?
    Including the other two squads.
    kbb5ygfq5bu0.png

My only question is: did you use some autobutton to set those squads in Grand Arena or are they set manuelly?

I also have problem with GA
  • Options
    I can finally get in. My score - 550, his, 551. I can't see any squads set up on his side. Some of my defenses I set up are not there. Some are beaten. Neither score is right based on what I see. This is an absolute joke. How does this get released like this, a second week in a row?

475-136-137
  • Options
    Grand arena is stuck on the load screen during the attack phase. I cannot get to the screen to see my opponents squads. Ally code 269-624-954.
    Tried restarting phone, restarting game and updating phone.
  • Options
    Csharpmao wrote: »
    Like many others, cannot enter an empty ennemy territory.
    Number of ennemy troops like ?/2

Do you think it is worth I post another picture of it ?

I think we're playing a broken game - or rather - not playing. I find the lack of dev response disturbing.
  • Options
    xow55xofbvk8.jpg
    I can't see any squads set up on his side. Some of my defenses I set up are not there. I can't attack, this is really bad... 127-991-533
  • Options
    When trying to enter the Grand Arena, I am getting stuck in a loading screen. It is after I select the second "Enter" option to enter my round. It shows the round is active and I was able to set my defenses, but it started during the attack phase. I have tried clearing data and cache, and uninstalling the app. Ally code: 537-984-8476tt1yr3tlbmv.png
  • Options
    Ally code: 598-783-884
    I can't see my opponent's teams. And even if they didn't put any defense, I didn't get the conquer points.
    7n8i8kynw119.jpg
  • Options
    Stuck on load screen. 771127586
  • Options
    Like many others, stuck in loading screen.
    586-587-272
  • Options
    I had placed defence teams. But trying to get in to attack, leaves me stuck at the loading screen.

189-155-871
  • Options
    Also stuck on the loading screen. Easily 20 attempts. Closed app, rebooted phone. Ally code 717-534-423
  • Options
    Still can't see opponent's squads. No points for conquering his undefended squares. Still losing to an opponent who didn't deploy any defenses.

Have tried dozens of game restarts. Have tried two different devices with different operating systems (phone and tablet). Still not working properly.

• Options
    At what point do you cancel/recall this event, fire the CG test team, turn back on the TWs for rest of month, and tell the designers and coders to not put any more crap code into production or they're fired next time?
  • Options
    Same
    When trying to enter the Grand Arena, I am getting stuck in a loading screen. It is after I select the second "Enter" option to enter my round. It shows the round is active and I was able to set my defenses, but it started during the attack phase. I have tried clearing data and cache, and uninstalling the app. Ally code: 537-984-8476tt1yr3tlbmv.png

• Options
    I was only able to set 3 defensive teams against an equal GP opponent, with no warning everything was grayed out and prevented me from setting additional teams. I only set 2 teams on front bottom and a fleet team. This put me at a huge disadvantage in my matchup.
  • Options
    When trying to enter the Grand Arena, I am getting stuck in a loading screen. It is after I select the second "Enter" option to enter my round. It shows the round is active and I was able to set my defences, but it started during the attack phase. Ally Code:548-944-698
  • Options
    At what point do you cancel/recall this event, fire the CG test team, turn back on the TWs for rest of month, and tell the designers and coders to not put any more crap code into production or they're fired next time?

Yesterday would be ideal.
  • Options
    Is it intended that one set no defense but then destroy my squads while I can do nothing in retaliation or is it a bug! b37y03xwj4tx.png
  • Options
    Mrtops wrote: »
    Is it intended that one set no defense but then destroy my squads while I can do nothing in retaliation or is it a bug! b37y03xwj4tx.png

Same thing happening to a lot of us.

I feel cheated and lied to, because @CG_SBCrumb said that if they don't set defenses they can't win, but that's not true.
  • Options
    Stuck on the loading screen when trying to enter Grand Arena, managed to set up my teams ok

Ally code 428-317-678
  • Options
    Mrtops wrote: »

Same thing happening to a lot of us.

I feel cheated and lied to, because @CG_SBCrumb said that if they don't set defenses they can't win, but that's not true.
    I feel the same way! Especially because I was planning on working on quests this go around and now I cant. Not to mention it was stuck in infinite loading mode until this morning! It is really putting a dark shadow over what I feel can become a great moe of play!
  • Options
    773-154-621

Like many others, grand arena is stuck in load mode infinitely.

• Options
    Everybody needs to submit a bug report to EA. I doubt the CG staff will read any of our problems here on the forums.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en