Territory Wars: Community Style [MEGA]

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    These ideas are why there are only 35 ships no raids or assault battles
  • I just passed my 3 year mark on this game. I pride myself on farming good teams to stay competitive, but this just takes that and throws it down the drain. I get that it’s shaking things up, but don’t take what I’ve spent a crap ton of time and money on away. This is the kind of thing that makes me think about quitting the game for good.
    Grand Arena is great, one time bonuses to random characters is fine, but don’t take away stuff I’ve specifically put months into.
  • I just bought my son a bunch of cool stuff for Xmas last week. Tomorrow I’m going to take some of it away and tell him it’s to make things more fun.

Mind bottling
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Are they gonna nerf any legacy toons people theorycraft that end up beating revan in this... say tusken shaman and gammo will be the revan counters now with their mass dots lol
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Phew! 6.5 hours since the thread was posted and we have 19 pages of largely negative feedback... I don't think even the sith raid feedback thread was like this. Lol, how do these people still have jobs?

Mark my words in the report to the executives community TW will have recieved the most positive feedback ever seen by a mobile game
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Hey, CG....
    cueq54a0u607.jpeg
    It’s not a good idea.

Plus)
    Where is on earth DSTB?
  • JANX
    16 posts Member
    I haven't read any replies, so my opinion might duplicate someone elses, however here is my two cents about this.

I have middle road roster, slightly bloated do to TB hype. Nevertheless I am working on teams for defense and teams for offense in TW. NOW YOU ARE TAKING TOONS OUT OF MY ROSTER DELIBERATELY? - NO! NO! NO! NO!

Where did the community praised Idea about small faction reworks go??
    Why did that idea got scraped?????!!!
    - Community wants FUN, this is not fun!

Dear CG, please cancel this particular idea to limit rosters, rather go back to original idea reworking some factions to be OP, like CUP or Mace Windu.

Everyone would love to see thematic TWs!
    For example, make Phoenix great on offense, so they are not used on defense, but offense instead.
    Make Clones gain 1000% HP and 100% offense so they are awesome team on defenses.
    And so on.... Please DO NOT REMOVE CHARACTER WE ARE WORKING ON, that is just cheap!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    I don't think it's been said, so I'll add this.. Some people have said, "oh just let them test it out" or whatever. But in a progression driven game where players have to choose what to focus on and invest in over a long period of time, often by spending money,
    This is a very dangerous precedent.
    Exclusions like this should not be allowed
  • This first one was a swing and a miss but they will probably get some good feed back on things they can try. I would like to see;

Dark side only defense and light side only offense and vice versa.

HoTs and DoTs are 4 times as effective.

50 percent dodge rate to all toons

Ships in front

EP and Luke insane bonuses.

Original Swgoh toons only. Like CWC and GS.
  • OtrEbor wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb Do not forget to setup up surveymonkey in order to get unique votes per IP. I’ve done it twice.

It is an option you have when you create de survey
    OtrEbor wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb Do not forget to setup up surveymonkey in order to get unique votes per IP. I’ve done it twice.

It is an option you have when you create de survey

Blocking by IP address is a bad idea, many users going through a proxy server (school/work/ISP) will have the same address so will be band because someone else has voted.

And there are countless ways a single human can vote from a near unlimited number of different IP addresses (won’t list them here)

EA Forum login is the only effective mechanism you had to stop vote rigging.

• Lobo21050
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Title says it all!
  • I don't mind shaking things up to keep the mode fresh. TW was extremely stale prior to the Clone Wars buffs. That was the first genuinely fun Territory War since the early days of it's release before it became a monotonous slog of guilds all setting the same defenses and using the same teams. Personally I don't see this going over well and would much rather see certain factions/characters get bonuses like we had for Grievous and Mace, but we'll see, maybe it'll defy the odds and be enjoyable.
  • “All my toons are dead” lil uzi voice
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I thought ppl would at least do it once just to see how it works

9wuleszpfftx.png

• Give us DSTB!!

Where is it??

Will Rebels go on a vacation on that period after two TW finished?
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Banning one character is a huge strategy thing in summoners war.
    This seems not that good.
    Just give both guilds the opportunity to ban one or to characters at the beginning and its fine.
    Yeah, banning one character seems like not as big of a deal as banning 28, most of whom are necessary to the viability of a team. For example, Hera or FO. I know, I know. It forces us to “be creative” and “try new things” but unless you have nearly every toon unlocked and leveled, saying stuff like that doesn’t help. More like it’s trying to force us to spend a ton of money panic farming the toons that can be used...
  • I was doubtful at first about 3v3 grand arena, and I ended up really enjoying it! Hopefully the same happens with this TW change.

That was me as well, as well as Mods 2.0 i think the only thing ive really disliked as far as the more "recent" changes is ships 2.0 is still terrible, but i think this will breathe new life into the stale
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    This is the most fun iv had in forum in months..

Its a shame all other relevant issues will never be discussed again lol
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    I thought ppl would at least do it once just to see how it works

9wuleszpfftx.png

There is no need to do it once, when we already know it's a bad idea.
  • This is going to completely screw up the best part of the game for many people. I myself have built my zeta roster around TW since it came out as it is (possibly was now) my favorite part of the game. If anything needs to be changed it is GA to shorten it up as it drags out too long like TBs do.
  • Not good, and when the 70 percent that will not have a clue this is happening log into TW, the forum population will grow a tad, as an officer my new job is to say, just fill up defense with whatever and dont bother with strategy, not worth the confusion and explanations...
  • Yeah, like excluding Hera doesn’t theoretically exclude my whole team or something...
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Next tw remove all synergy
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Bronnie wrote: »
    Not good, and when the 70 percent that will not have a clue this is happening log into TW, the forum population will grow a tad, as an officer my new job is to say, just fill up defense with whatever and dont bother with strategy, not worth the confusion and explanations...

But think of the 2 salvage pieces you wont get when you lose lol
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    caokd7ka08bv.jpeg
  • Lobo21050
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    This is the most fun iv had in forum in months..

Its a shame all other relevant issues will never be discussed again lol

Yeah people are ticked, I guess this one way to get people to stop complaining about
    -Lack of Stun Guns
    -Ridiculous Events that rely on one RNG out of 500 to complete
    -Flooding of new characters
    -Grevious being worthless
    -500 Han Solo characters

Is to break a part of the game that was awesome and people found some enjoyment in.

I honestly think judging by the reaction of the player base that they are going to have to really up rewards for this or not do it again after this round in order to make people happy.

People are ticked and honestly it is good to see and makes the forums more fun than the game at this point
  • Just like with GA, they totally forget about new players. Makes me think they saw the Infinity Wars trailer and wanted to do their own end game. Hey, maybe Thanos snapped his fingers over here too.
  • I like idea.

Who will join for voting Revan out?
  • I've been excited to see what new territory war bonuses or fun/playful concepts the devs think up... but banning characters from participating at all, based on open voting? Really?

I think when a game begins to limit what you can and can't do by banning parts of their own game from multiplayer experiences... in my own opinion and experience it's usually a sign things are not going well/will not end well.
This discussion has been closed.