Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

Replies

  • Mol_Kelly
    220 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Something tells me somebody’s boss read the post and was like: “W...T...Kitten?!?!? Make our addicts, I mean gamblers, I mean customers need all four ships you fool!” As evidenced by the “ANY” (emphasis in original) in the post... at least your edit could say “ALL four” instead of correcting it to say “ANY four” - as the “ANY” is still there... at least own your greed...
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • HK22
    399 posts Member
    If it had been three ships, I could have gotten a 5 star unlock since I will have my third BH ship at 5 stars within a week-week and a half. Now that it is all four, I am not going to stress. This will be the first new legendary since the game started that I will not be able to unlock on the first go.........and I'm okay with that.

    Now if you will excuse me, I will go back to G12 my Datcha just for kicks and giggles.
  • Ryanodo wrote: »
    There are 3 critical words to the requirements, and to get 2/3 right on the first try is commendable.

    1. Bounty
    2. Hunter
    3. 3 I mean 4

    That'd still only get you a 'D'
  • Meh. Wake me up when ships become fun to play.
  • Tarah
    180 posts Member
    If this is TW... 5* falcon is my goal...
  • Ultra
    3127 posts Member
    Drago5760 wrote: »
    Meh. Wake me up when ships become fun to play.
    Might as well pull the plug instead
  • For a few silly days, I had the idea that maybe The Millennium Falcon could make me like ships again. So I need to be mocked without mercy - b/c that was dumb.
  • Using the phrase any 4 BH ships when there are only 4....why would you do that? It just screams "troll".
  • MagicMatthews99
    513 posts Member
    edited January 9
    If/when they add Punishing One, Guillotine, etc., will the count still remain as 4 or will it go up?
  • darthdanimal85
    20 posts Member
    edited January 9
    Which capital ship are they giving us to use?
  • Now, if it the post was “use any Han as a pilot,” that would have been ok
  • 3pourr2
    1857 posts Member
    Strubz wrote: »
    Using the phrase any 4 BH ships when there are only 4....why would you do that? It just screams "troll".

    More like lack of knowledge about their game.
  • Thank your CGs, you knew January is a month for saving money.

    Thank God you did not make it affordable and we can just ignore this event.

    <3
  • If you're not ready for a 5* unlock a week or so from now, you either don't care about this part of the game (which is perfectly understandable), or you haven't been paying attention at all. Yes, the communication skills are laughable and entirely unprofessional, but the complaint is even worse. Enjoy the game or don't. You know very well what you've got yourself into: a fun and engaging game run by blind monkeys. Stop acting surprised already.

    Now let's have some fun with the millennium falcon of our youth...or not. Your choice.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Any four? There are only four frigin Bounty Hunter ships in the game. Are all four ships required or is this event like the Chimera where three from the faction are required? There is a huge difference between the two.
    You are aware of the fact that prior to ships 2.0 , all 6 existing rebel ships + Home I were needed to unlock...? And I liked it the way it was, it made me really proud when I finally had achieved it. The harder something is to get, the more value it has in the long run. B)

    And to everyone else, can you imagine that the term "any" is just a standard term for these kind of events, nothing more, nothing less. Well I can't believe that I just scrolled through 2 pages of posts about such a nitpick.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Any four? There are only four frigin Bounty Hunter ships in the game. Are all four ships required or is this event like the Chimera where three from the faction are required? There is a huge difference between the two.
    You are aware of the fact that prior to ships 2.0 , all 6 existing rebel ships + Home I were needed to unlock...? And I liked it the way it was, it made me really proud when I finally had achieved it. The harder something is to get, the more value it has in the long run. B)

    And to everyone else, can you imagine that the term "any" is just a standard term for these kind of events, nothing more, nothing less. Well I can't believe that I just scrolled through 2 pages of posts about such a nitpick.

    * five ships. Got Chimaera without Bistan here first go round.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Any four? There are only four frigin Bounty Hunter ships in the game. Are all four ships required or is this event like the Chimera where three from the faction are required? There is a huge difference between the two.
    You are aware of the fact that prior to ships 2.0 , all 6 existing rebel ships + Home I were needed to unlock...? And I liked it the way it was, it made me really proud when I finally had achieved it. The harder something is to get, the more value it has in the long run. B)

    And to everyone else, can you imagine that the term "any" is just a standard term for these kind of events, nothing more, nothing less. Well I can't believe that I just scrolled through 2 pages of posts about such a nitpick.

    I mean, it's fairly insulting in general with all of the changes and everything. But looking beyond this current round for the event - we know there will be more BH ships released in the future, and this wording is intended so it can just will carry over to when we have more than 4 to choose from. It does just make them look like they don't know what they're doing though.
  • Who cares about Millenium Falcon.
  • Probably gonna be required for Jedi Luke :(
  • Kokie
    977 posts Member
    Very happy it requires all 4 bh ships...if it's good it should be more difficult to get
  • Ultra
    3127 posts Member
    I think the requirements are fine, a lot easier in fact

    They could've done 5 scoundrel ships and that would've been ok too (includes the 4 Bounty Hunters PLUS Lando's falcon, a difficult ship to farm)

    I think most people are just making fun of the poorly handled communication. I don't have all four BH ships at 7 stars and CG is not to blame for that
  • Ultra
    3127 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    Very happy it requires all 4 bh ships...if it's good it should be more difficult to get
    Yeah. My issue with JKR is how easily accessible it is given how powerful his kit is
  • Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Something tells me somebody’s boss read the post and was like: “W...T...F?!?!? Make our addicts, I mean gamblers, I mean customers need all four ships you fool!” As evidenced by the “ANY” (emphasis in original) in the post... at least your edit could say “ALL four” instead of correcting it to say “ANY four” - as the “ANY” is still there... at least own your greed...

    I believe something like that is what happened. Looks suspiciously like the original intention was 3, but someone pulled the plug on it last minute. Their analysts probably decided it wouldn't bring in enough dollar bills!

    Still, looks horrible optically.
This discussion has been closed.