Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum. [MEGA]

Replies

• Mol_Kelly
    259 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Something tells me somebody’s boss read the post and was like: “W...T...Kitten?!?!? Make our addicts, I mean gamblers, I mean customers need all four ships you fool!” As evidenced by the “ANY” (emphasis in original) in the post... at least your edit could say “ALL four” instead of correcting it to say “ANY four” - as the “ANY” is still there... at least own your greed...
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    If it had been three ships, I could have gotten a 5 star unlock since I will have my third BH ship at 5 stars within a week-week and a half. Now that it is all four, I am not going to stress. This will be the first new legendary since the game started that I will not be able to unlock on the first go.........and I'm okay with that.

Now if you will excuse me, I will go back to G12 my Datcha just for kicks and giggles.
  • Ryanodo wrote: »
    There are 3 critical words to the requirements, and to get 2/3 right on the first try is commendable.

1. Bounty
    2. Hunter
    3. 3 I mean 4

That'd still only get you a 'D'
  • Meh. Wake me up when ships become fun to play.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    If this is TW... 5* falcon is my goal...
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Drago5760 wrote: »
    Meh. Wake me up when ships become fun to play.
    Might as well pull the plug instead
  • Nezeru wrote: »
    They had better have some response to the literally universal outrage at this post.

Lol you new here?
  • For a few silly days, I had the idea that maybe The Millennium Falcon could make me like ships again. So I need to be mocked without mercy - b/c that was dumb.
  • Using the phrase any 4 BH ships when there are only 4....why would you do that? It just screams "troll".
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    If/when they add Punishing One, Guillotine, etc., will the count still remain as 4 or will it go up?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Now, if it the post was “use any Han as a pilot,” that would have been ok
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Strubz wrote: »
    Using the phrase any 4 BH ships when there are only 4....why would you do that? It just screams "troll".

More like lack of knowledge about their game.
  • I don't @ people anymore cause I know they don't actually respond.

But you guys and gals are having a tremendous day. Just alienated a large portion of your most loyal customers by telling them they can't use Revan and Traya. You alienated everyone who just unlocked Traya in the last 6 weeks by telling them they can't use their shiny new toy. You alienated .. Let's just say the list of people you alienated is very long based on the toons you removed from TW.

Then you go ahead and do this. First you can't figure out how many ships you need, you say any, then any 3 then and finally any 4. As has already been said any designates a choice ....... There are only 4 bloody BH ships, there is no choice. And then you top if off with the best part. We will provide you a capital ship.

I didn't expect us to be able to choose - but not letting us use our own Tarkin ship is utter crap, unless you are giving us a maxed one. If it is any less than a maxed GMT ship, with a full G12, full 6E mod set Tarkin as the fleet commander you should be ashamed.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Thank your CGs, you knew January is a month for saving money.

Thank God you did not make it affordable and we can just ignore this event.

<3
  • If you're not ready for a 5* unlock a week or so from now, you either don't care about this part of the game (which is perfectly understandable), or you haven't been paying attention at all. Yes, the communication skills are laughable and entirely unprofessional, but the complaint is even worse. Enjoy the game or don't. You know very well what you've got yourself into: a fun and engaging game run by blind monkeys. Stop acting surprised already.

Now let's have some fun with the millennium falcon of our youth...or not. Your choice.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Any four? There are only four frigin Bounty Hunter ships in the game. Are all four ships required or is this event like the Chimera where three from the faction are required? There is a huge difference between the two.
    You are aware of the fact that prior to ships 2.0 , all 6 existing rebel ships + Home I were needed to unlock...? And I liked it the way it was, it made me really proud when I finally had achieved it. The harder something is to get, the more value it has in the long run. B)

And to everyone else, can you imagine that the term "any" is just a standard term for these kind of events, nothing more, nothing less. Well I can't believe that I just scrolled through 2 pages of posts about such a nitpick.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »
    Any four? There are only four frigin Bounty Hunter ships in the game. Are all four ships required or is this event like the Chimera where three from the faction are required? There is a huge difference between the two.
    You are aware of the fact that prior to ships 2.0 , all 6 existing rebel ships + Home I were needed to unlock...? And I liked it the way it was, it made me really proud when I finally had achieved it. The harder something is to get, the more value it has in the long run. B)

And to everyone else, can you imagine that the term "any" is just a standard term for these kind of events, nothing more, nothing less. Well I can't believe that I just scrolled through 2 pages of posts about such a nitpick.

* five ships. Got Chimaera without Bistan here first go round.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »

I mean, it's fairly insulting in general with all of the changes and everything. But looking beyond this current round for the event - we know there will be more BH ships released in the future, and this wording is intended so it can just will carry over to when we have more than 4 to choose from. It does just make them look like they don't know what they're doing though.
  • Probably gonna be required for Jedi Luke :(
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Very happy it requires all 4 bh ships...if it's good it should be more difficult to get
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    I think the requirements are fine, a lot easier in fact

They could've done 5 scoundrel ships and that would've been ok too (includes the 4 Bounty Hunters PLUS Lando's falcon, a difficult ship to farm)

I think most people are just making fun of the poorly handled communication. I don't have all four BH ships at 7 stars and CG is not to blame for that
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    It's weird that people don't see they are making the event futureproof by "any 4" statement. It just means it's a BH ship event
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Kokie wrote: »
    Very happy it requires all 4 bh ships...if it's good it should be more difficult to get
    Yeah. My issue with JKR is how easily accessible it is given how powerful his kit is
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    CadoaBane wrote: »

You can have the Model T in ANY color you want .... as long as it's black

edited to make the ANY all caps
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    Something tells me somebody’s boss read the post and was like: “W...T...F?!?!? Make our addicts, I mean gamblers, I mean customers need all four ships you fool!” As evidenced by the “ANY” (emphasis in original) in the post... at least your edit could say “ALL four” instead of correcting it to say “ANY four” - as the “ANY” is still there... at least own your greed...

I believe something like that is what happened. Looks suspiciously like the original intention was 3, but someone pulled the plug on it last minute. Their analysts probably decided it wouldn't bring in enough dollar bills!

Still, looks horrible optically.
  • Maybe spend a little less time making super complicated puzzles only a tiny fraction of the player base can even comprehend and a little more time proofing and/or checking the info of your posts...
This discussion has been closed.