Yoda: Comments & Questions (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    No reset on challenge that sucks as I have only one jedi at the 7*. No Yoda this time either. ...EA you suck...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    It is actually hard to get 7* Yoda.

Maybe my team is weak though, QGJ led Ahsoka, Koth, Lumi and JC.

You need to keep QGJ off of lead and put Lumni there desperately.

The event wasn't hard for me and I had Koth, even
  • Options
    I have just beaten both stages with the same team: QGJ (lead), JC, Eeth, Lumi and Mace. The 7 star stage was indeed more difficult than the previous stages but cleared it in my 3th try against Yoda, Mace and Ahsoka. Who else alas an easy run today?
  • Chewieforlife
    356 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    cman023 wrote: »
    No reset on challenge that sucks as I have only one jedi at the 7*. No Yoda this time either. ...EA you suck...

It's been said many times on here that it wouldnt save your progress...
    Post edited by Chewieforlife on
  • IG69
    31 posts Member
    Options
    So I was hoping that when it came back it would start at beginning again. Last time I had 4* team, now close to a 6* and I still won't get yoda. So I now have to grind away to get 5 characters up to 7* by next time?
    Lame!
    GW resets every 24 hours why not the Yoda event once a month.
  • Options
    Just got him at 5*, lvl 70, gear 7. Only able to get his abilities to 4 though as I forgot to save the tier 3 mats for this (saved plenty of drinks and credits though). What's the best order to max his abilities?
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »

Definately gonna try that. I'm gonna be trying for the whole week actually.
  • Options
    I just got him 5* pretty easily with 6* Anakin lead, 7* QGJ, 7* Lumi, 6* JC, 5* Ben. I have to swap Ahsoka with Ben in a couple days to get him 6*. I'm guessing that is going to be more difficult.

Also since my original question got buried in the merged thread... If I want to save the credits I make from the event... Am I better off to wait until I have enough shards to activate him at 6*? That will save me half a million credits correct?
  • UnckyBadTouch
    264 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    repost
  • Options
    There are probably zillions of Yoda posts, but honestly Im lazy to search. Can I beat the Yoda 7* challenge with QGJ, Lumi, JC, Koth and Mace (all fully geared and starred and leveled)? If I can, Id appreciate hints. Thanks
  • Options
    Just got 7* Yoda on my 2nd attempt, a bit of an anticlimax really..
    Barriss leader, JC, Lumi, QGJ and Koth.

Almost beat him the 1st time, but the 2nd time he had QGJ and Barriss with him. Just used her health equalisation against him twice, then killed off QGJ.

Happy to have him, a bit deflated it turned out to be so easy.

Back to bed for me!

Good luck all who are going for him.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Just finished stage 7.

All max level/gear, of course.
    Barriss (lead)
    Lumi
    QGJ
    JC
    Ahsoka

Against:
    Yoda
    Aalya
    Barriss

By the end, QGJ and Barriss were the only 2 left standing, both with a sliver of health.

I got unlucky when JC got taken out near the beginning or things would have gone better.
  • Options
    What is the point of even giving Yoda a turn bar if he is just going to have double turns and then go whenever he wants out of turn regardless. He gets two turns off before I can move. My QGJ goes, my Mace then goes. Yoda goes again, Eeth goes, Lumi goes, then Yoda goes twice again...any time I heal he automatically goes twice regardless of his turn bar...I honestly haven't the slightest how people do 6 and 7.

I still haven't actually landed a hit on him with QGJ. He has either deflected or dodged every attack from him. Blowing my mind.

After 4 matches of switching my leader to Lumi with maxed leader skill I never had 1 Jedi dodge the entire time in any match.

Is 6/7 something you have to have Barriss for?

I'm running QGJ 7*, Lumi 7*, JC 7*, Eeth 7*, Mace 6*. All of them are maxed in level, gear, and skill. Can't kill Yoda when focusing him on 6*.

If your having trouble with the 6* challenge, you're gonna rip you're hair out during the 7* one.

Beat the 6* one on my first try. Team: QGJ (L), Lumi, Barriss, Ahsoka, Anakin (everything maxed)

Beat the 7* one on my fifth try. Team: Barriss (L), QGJ, Lumi, Ahsoka, Anakin. (again everything maxed)

It's a very hard challenge. Near impossible if you're toons aren't maxed (including ability levels).
  • UnckyBadTouch
    264 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    repost...would have been nice if they had a notification they were merging everything I tried to post.
  • Options
    Check the merged thread. There are a ton of people talking about yoda there.
  • Options
    Check the merged thread. There are a ton of people talking about yoda there.

Would have been nice to have a notification, rather than them simply deleting a post and not notifying you about it.
  • StarSon
    7529 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Extra-special is how many people advocate against using Anakin for the event, when Anakin was the 4* in the pack they sold before the event started in Feb. (I am hoping this isn't in fact the case.)

Cause everyone has a 70lvl 7* Anakin in the roster. I'm not going to spend a big amount of money just to get a virtual toon in order to get another virtual toon. Especially when they throw it in your face during the yoda event, because they know that the farmable jedi like Ahsoka and Eeth are useless for the yoda challenge.

Hope not, cuase my team of six stars is: Lumi (L, only seven stars of them), Consular, Mace, Eeth and Ahsoka.

I know that due to debuffs from Mace its gonna be tough though, but I hope that far from impossible... It has been a long farming month...

This is my team and the 6* challenge is a joke. I have tried a dozen times already, and only once got Yoda to yellow health. For every turn a single toon gets, he gets 3. Crazy.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Extra-special is how many people advocate against using Anakin for the event, when Anakin was the 4* in the pack they sold before the event started in Feb. (I am hoping this isn't in fact the case.)

Cause everyone has a 70lvl 7* Anakin in the roster. I'm not going to spend a big amount of money just to get a virtual toon in order to get another virtual toon. Especially when they throw it in your face during the yoda event, because they know that the farmable jedi like Ahsoka and Eeth are useless for the yoda challenge.

Hope not, cuase my team of six stars is: Lumi (L, only seven stars of them), Consular, Mace, Eeth and Ahsoka.

I know that due to debuffs from Mace its gonna be tough though, but I hope that far from impossible... It has been a long farming month...

This is my team and the 6* challenge is a joke. I have tried a dozen times already, and only once got Yoda to yellow health. For every turn a single toon gets, he gets 3. Crazy.

I autoed level 6.. :neutral:
  • Options

I am up to 6 tries at 6* level with Lumi as leader and I still haven't had any of my guys evade once.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

I autoed level 6.. :neutral:

I didn't but could have. Yawn.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    You have to finish the 7 stages right? That kind a suck I would have a 3 4 star Yoda.. But not the case I have to have him at 7*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    IG69 wrote: »
    So I was hoping that when it came back it would start at beginning again. Last time I had 4* team, now close to a 6* and I still won't get yoda. So I now have to grind away to get 5 characters up to 7* by next time?
    Lame!
    GW resets every 24 hours why not the Yoda event once a month.

This makes no sense. If you have 5 5* Jedi, you can get 5* Yoda. Not sure what the problem is?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Just beat 7* with maxed Bariss (leader), QGJ, Lumi, Eeth, and Plo Koon. Took a few tries but ended up burning Yoda down then dealing with the enemy Plo and Ima-Gun Di. Only lost Eeth towards the end of the fight.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

I am up to 6 tries at 6* level with Lumi as leader and I still haven't had any of my guys evade once.

Ouch.. I heard evade worked and it was even nicer with Ahsoka on your team
  • Options
    I had Barriss to a sliver of health for a couple turns and she wouldn't use her health equalization at all...
  • Options
    So I just unlocked 5* yoda he is pretty good and I know at some point in time I want him at 7* the question is do I start farming towards 5, 7* Jedi now or wait? In cantina I will be farming JC and I'm just wondering if I should start farming him now or stick with GS
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I had Barriss to a sliver of health for a couple turns and she wouldn't use her health equalization at all...

THAT ****!!!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    I just got my 5 star Yoda, got him up to level 64 and gear 6 now it's time to put him on a suicide squad in GW.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    garublador wrote: »
    I just got my 5 star Yoda, got him up to level 64 and gear 6 now it's time to put him on a suicide squad in GW.

Try him against a team with Kylo. It's FUN! ;)