Yoda: Comments & Questions (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    You need a better leveled squad and a lot of luck. I just barely beat him with 5 level 70 max skilled max geared toons.
  • Koth
    21 posts Member
    Options
    XCOM wrote: »
    2nd try got 6* Yoda, Barris lead(Lumi didn't work), Lumi Koth QGJ JC (Koth QGJ and Barris are 6* all max gear almost max relevant abilities level 70 all)

This is the team I'm working on as well... can you please keep me posted if you ever manage to beat it 7*?
  • Options
    Just giving my squad I easily beat Yoda 6*

Barris - 6* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities all 6 or 7
    Lumi - 7* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities all at 6
    Qui - 6* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities all at 6
    JC - 7* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities all at 5
    Ashoka - 6* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities 6

All level 70

Went through them like Butter - Ashoka almost died but with self healing and Barris leading self healing it was actually very easy to win. Now on to max out three more but will have to wait till next round I feel. qui will be max by the end of this round but I won't get the two others maxed in time.

Anyway just wanted to share my team in case others are building
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    TriCoast wrote: »
    Just giving my squad I easily beat Yoda 6*

Barris - 6* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities all 6 or 7
    Lumi - 7* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities all at 6
    Qui - 6* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities all at 6
    JC - 7* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities all at 5
    Ashoka - 6* - Gear 8 - Attacks/Abilities 6

All level 70

Went through them like Butter - Ashoka almost died but with self healing and Barris leading self healing it was actually very easy to win. Now on to max out three more but will have to wait till next round I feel. qui will be max by the end of this round but I won't get the two others maxed in time.

Anyway just wanted to share my team in case others are building

Great job 6 was simple tho I simmed it!
  • Options
    A squad that will very very easily best 7* yoda
    Bariss lead
    Qgj
    Lum
    Jc
    Ashoka
    Beat him in 4 goes with all characters at full hp
    https://imgur.com/a/Li9dV
  • BrobiWanKenobi
    277 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No intention whatsoever to get Yoda, but I just completed stage 3 with my pitiful lineup of Jedi (I have plenty of 7* chars just haven't focused on Jedi). I've gotten something like 500K credits and 150 crystals in about 60 seconds flat between stages 1-3. Nothing to sneeze at in the current economic (credit) crisis :).
    2yu0i0z.jpg
  • Options
    I got him at 6* 1 st go . Trying to get BARRIS to 7* and then go for 7* yoda before the dead line ?
  • Options
    Altoon33 wrote: »
    I got him at 6* 1 st go . Trying to get BARRIS to 7* and then go for 7* yoda before the dead line ?

Hope you get there What makes up your entire team?
  • Options
    Same here, just completed stage 4.

I actually specifically starred Eeth Koth to 4* for the extra crystals and credits.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I've been using the following, and no luck:

- QGJ (lead): 6* VII
    - Lumi: 7* VIII
    - JC: 6* V
    - Mace Windu: 6* V
    - Eeth Koth: 6* IV

My strategy is as follows:
    1) Use QGJ as lead.
    2) Always attack Yoda, ignore the 2 guardians.
    3) Whenever Yoda has foresight use basic attack since it won't hit him anyway.

Any recommendations?? Thanks!
  • Options
    Ill have my Mace at 6* for the 6* challenge by the end of the current cycle...I hope. Im at a 17.8 percent drop rate with him the last four days
  • Options
    @Serrano put luminara in the lead, Qgj effect is useless
    Just play until he has 2 week Jedi like kit,plo,eeth and focus just on yoda
  • Options
    With Barriss in lead and with other healers in the group I went the other way. Got the Guardians first while healing throughout balanced the healing so I always had one able to heal. The guardians don't do damage like Yoda so it was really just Yodas attacks that I needed to worry about. Once Guadians were gone went full force to Yoda while still balancing heals and maxed Barris as much as possible so her auto heals when she attacks helped more. Yoda almost took care of each player throughout but with the healing I didn't have any issues besides Ashoka who took the worst of the little green guys furry

Good luck
  • Options
    Koth wrote: »
    Has anyone beaten 7* yoda yet with: Barris, QGJ, Lumi, JC & Koth? This is the team I'm currently working on and I want to know if this is even possible or if I should just cut my losses and start farming for something else instead?

I beat the 7 star challenge with that exact group. It only took about 6 attempts, but I got extremely lucky with who Yoda attacked.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Jc Koth Lumi QGJ MAce
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Mace lead?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I believe we covered this in the other thread but yes. Only with lumi lead.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Nope, I hear Mace is not good for Yoda event.
  • Options
    Altoon33 wrote: »

Hope you get there What makes up your entire team?

I run JC , LUMI, KIT, AHSOKA, QGJ , they are all 7* except for Kit who is 6* . Again , working frantically on BARRIS.
  • Options
    Hi guys,

Please use this thread for all Yoda event related posts. Just trying to keep the forum clean.

Warmonkey
  • Options
    Has anyone beaten 7* yoda yet with: Barris, QGJ, Lumi, JC & Koth? This is the team I'm currently working on and I want to know if this is even possible or if I should just cut my losses and start farming for something else instead?

I beat the 7 star challenge with that exact group. It only took about 6 attempts, but I got extremely lucky with who Yoda attacked.

Did you just go after Yoda or did you take out everyone? Won't be able to do 7* challenge this go around but already planning an attack plan. Thank you
  • Options
    I did this morning Baldo. But I can't tell you because then you'll also have 7* Yoda and be more difficult to beat in our arena shard :)

Na only joking. I beat with that team but used Luminari as leader. After about 100 attempts t was a few random clutch dodges that was the difference. Best of luck with him!
  • Options
    I fought him with Barris and Kitt Fisto. Smashed both his allies and then waited for Barris to heal and take Yoda down to about 40%. Then switched to Yoda. Eeth is absolutely useless for the challenge other than removing Yoda's foresight...
  • Options

Did you just go after Yoda or did you take out everyone? Won't be able to do 7* challenge this go around but already planning an attack plan. Thank you

He had QGJ and Barriss with him. I immediately burned down QGJ. Killed him before Barriss equalized. Then went after her, got her to equalize. Killed her and then went to work on Yoda.
  • Options
    I have Kit at 6* but have no clue if I could get him to 7* so I want to use him but not counting on him so I replaced him with Ashoka for her healing aspects
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    Jc Koth Lumi QGJ MAce

I just got 7* Yoda with same line-up and Lumi as lead. All level 70 max abilities and gear 8 (less the 50 purple gears).
    Yoda has aayla and Barriss. Attacked aayla first then Barriss healed bringing Yoda's health to about 80%. Killed aayla then attaked Yoda. Yoda killed my JC. After several basic attacks to Yoda, got lucky with Mace's expose and using his Smite attack bringing Yoda's health to red and ended killing Yoda. Left with 4 toons to kill Barriss. Finished with auto battle.
  • Options
    No intention whatsoever to get Yoda, but I just completed stage 3 with my pitiful lineup of Jedi (I have plenty of 7* chars just haven't focused on Jedi). I've gotten something like 500K credits and 150 crystals in about 60 seconds flat between stages 1-3. Nothing to sneeze at in the current economic (credit) crisis :).
    2yu0i0z.jpg

Lvl 3 and 6 are like little league vs. Major league.
  • Options
    Good call . I hope I make it to the 7* challenge before it ends . Barriss farming is hit or miss , I need 90 shards ?
  • Options
    Check that....I just went 5 for 35....my Mace drop rates are at 15.3% the last five days