Update on the Finn/Threepio Raid Interaction: Resulting Finn Modifications [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Gryf wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Jclem wrote: »
    Im sorry for those who have zetaed finn before and i think they should be refound..

After saying this, i think the new kit is awesome.

I mean, i always knew i wouldnt use finn as a leader once a get jtr, so i didnt zetaed his leader.

Now i have him gear XII and i was starting to farm RT to replace him in my resistance team, but with this new kit finn is awesome and i dont need rt anymore.

He get taunt, heals the team and hit like a truck in the raid.

So beside the leader ability, this toon just got WAY better.

Well done devs !

So you say how much better this has made Finn, but it isn't even active yet. 😁 I kinda think you're level 60 or so and don't even have zetas available yet. Either that or you're just trolling

So you say how much worse this has made finn, but it isnt even active yet. Hmmmmm....

One is speculation, the other is a flat out lie. Figure it out and get back to me, sweetheart

Both are speculation, in case you haven't realised
  • Options
    I just heard a gauntlet drop.
  • Options
    Im sorry for those who have zetaed finn before and i think they should be refound..

I mean, i always knew i wouldnt use finn as a leader once a get jtr, so i didnt zetaed his leader.

Now i have him gear XII and i was starting to farm RT to replace him in my resistance team, but with this new kit finn is awesome and i dont need rt anymore.

Well done devs !

So you say how much better this has made Finn, but it isn't even active yet. 😁 I kinda think you're level 60 or so and don't even have zetas available yet. Either that or you're just trolling

So you say how much worse this has made finn, but it isnt even active yet. Hmmmmm....

One is speculation, the other is a flat out lie. Figure it out and get back to me, sweetheart

The part that is not speculation is they have completely changed his kit. We made a resource management choice based upon that kit. If you change it , you need to refund our resources so we can choose how to manage them. Pretty simple really
  • Options
    I still want my zeta back
  • Options

Well done devs !

Not exactly... I said how I didn't like the new Finn rework(speculation) and commented on someone saying how great it is, even though it isn't active yet(flat out lie). Check it out again
  • Options
    Gryf I’m with ya.
  • Options
    :( now I can’t auto haat?

Finn was my 2nd zeta.

Oh CG completely changes a kit they should refund the zeta. I have no plans of changing that zeta- I kept dakas- but this is something that should be automatic.

• Options
    Vinny you’re hilarious as usual love it. Thanks for the perspective. Cheers sir
  • Options
    Still can’t auto haat forbidden he record
  • Options
    For the record. Autocorrect went way off base there
  • Options
    For the record. Autocorrect went way off base there

Autocorrect went nuts there, bro!😂
  • Options

Well done devs !

Not exactly... I said how I didn't like the new Finn rework(speculation) and commented on someone saying how great it is, even though it isn't active yet(flat out lie). Check it out again

If you want to argue on schematics i guess he should have said. "I THINK its great".

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was his own opinon rather than a fact.
  • Options
    If CG truly believes this rework was that great they would refund zeta like they have done for barriss and daka....

• Options
    Pretty soon they are just going to cap how much damage you’re allowed to do in p3. Traya will get a new skill:

We Listen to our Customers
    At the start of each characters turn, Traya hits them for 250,000 damage if the squad has done more than 10% damage during the phase. This attack cannot be evaded or resisted.
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    If CG truly believes this rework was that great they would refund zeta like they have done for barriss and daka....

I kept those zetas. I wouldn’t keep this one. Refund the zeta. @CG_Carrie
    Ooba hutar.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't think Finn's new kit is bad. His zeta was broken and really needed to change since its release. Just disappointed that we aren't getting a refund for a zeta that is very different and requires you to invest and commit on other toons you might've ignored to g12 to get more mileage (Rose, Holdo, RP, etc)

I have a couple of zetas that are useless but it was a mistake I made knowingly. Getting what I deserved. I don't even feel bad about the GMY leader zeta but the whole Finn thing just stings me with the lack of refund. Which is my only issue here. I guess they want us to deplete our zetas because of the separatist rework (bait and switch), followed by Darth Revan
  • Options

Well done devs !

If you want to argue on schematics i guess he should have said. "I THINK its great".

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was his own opinon rather than a fact.

I don't really want to argue about anything. That's not my purpose for being on the forums here. And I think you're absolutely right that if the original comment was started with "I think it's great", it would have come across completely differently
  • Options
    Still can’t auto haat forbidden he record

Gryf that went crying game wrong lol
  • Options
    One small point if it’s valid. Finns zeta was great until jtr. As soon as we zetad jtr fin was obsolete. Like a 486 when the pentium 1 came out.
  • Options
    One small point if it’s valid. Finns zeta was great until jtr. As soon as we zetad jtr fin was obsolete. Like a 486 when the pentium 1 came out.
    No, he wasn't. Finn had a full, completely independent and strong team around him for a gamebreaking offensive team.
    Still not a he.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    you can refund nightshits was also a loop but you cant refund this? Righto
  • Options
    How about we don’t make a change to zinn’s leadership ability. This way we don’t need a refund. Seriously, this is low @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    Finn is completely broken now. I waited to test it out first. I tried it in tw against a team that i hade far more superior mods ang got waxed. pretty disgusting when stuff like this happens. This was a team i used every tw and ga with consistency and now is completely worthless. Cg @CG_TopHat you guys have been doing great for the most part but you got this one wrong imo. I would have rather you guys changed c3p0...... at least give us the opportunity to repurpose the zeta.
  • Options
    Finn is completely broken now. I waited to test it out first. I tried it in tw against a team that i hade far more superior mods ang got waxed. pretty disgusting when stuff like this happens. This was a team i used every tw and ga with consistency and now is completely worthless. Cg @CG_TopHat you guys have been doing great for the most part but you got this one wrong imo. I would have rather you guys changed c3p0...... at least give us the opportunity to repurpose the zeta.

How did you try the reworked zinn? Is it out already?
  • Options
    How did you try the reworked zinn? Is it out already?
    No, it isn't. Let alone out through an entire territory war.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Was hoping when I woke up it was just a dream.
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    Just refund the zeta. Its simple. It is easy. Just Refund the zeta. I will be posting this every 24hours into this mass thread of them ignoring our feedback as they usually do.

I mean what, are they still just gonna keep trying to protect a now outdated Raid because it is already really old and should be entirely soloable by now?

CLS can still solo p3. Is CLS gonna be nerfed? Will the nerfs not stop until even the whiteknights who kiss you even when your trash turn against you?

What’s the team for CLS to solo p3?

It's a secret until they finish nerfing Finn.
    Nobody post it here! 😜
  • Options
    Gannon wrote: »
    Just refund the zeta. Its simple. It is easy. Just Refund the zeta. I will be posting this every 24hours into this mass thread of them ignoring our feedback as they usually do.

I mean what, are they still just gonna keep trying to protect a now outdated Raid because it is already really old and should be entirely soloable by now?

CLS can still solo p3. Is CLS gonna be nerfed? Will the nerfs not stop until even the whiteknights who kiss you even when your trash turn against you?

Nobody post it here! 😜

Bulldog1205 posted the vid on YouTube
  • Options
    Funny - first thing that came to my mind was „I‘m altering the deal. Pray I don‘t alter it any further!“

I‘ve been running Finn in Arena very successfully since 3PO was introduced.
    This team (while not all that great on def) can kill Revan teams on average in 1:30min.
    Perfect team for people with PO during working hours.

This nerf kills my Arena team.
    I do have G12 Revan, but why would I want to run just another Revan team on my shard, losing time and fun?

This is CG‘s worst decision since, well, probably ever.
    And we’ve seen very, very bad decisions in the past.

I‘m a 4.5M GP day-one player who feels this may have been the last straw.
    Sad.
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »

Nobody post it here! 😜

Bulldog1205 posted the vid on YouTube

Oh Lord... 😩
    Edit: it's ok, he missed the big key to making it work perfectly. We're still good
This discussion has been closed.