Ahsoka at 161 speed !!

Replies

• Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    Unique – Daring Padawan
    Ahsoka has +25% Health and +25 Speed. Whenever she suffers a Critical Hit, she loses one of these effects (in reverse order.) Whenever she scores a finishing blow, she regains all of them.

Says nothing about taking away her crit and says nothing about her critting to get her ability back.

Clearly says she loses her bonus speed then her bonus health. And she must score a finishing blow to get it back
    @Krey

Follow the link on top please
  • Options
    Glad ive invested in her. Should be a good addition now. Except with QGJ, Ahsoka and Lumi, that means Sidious is invincible
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Dark wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »
    I always had a feeling that she would become better one day!

I knew that choosing her as one of my five Jedi would pay off in the long run!

Same, I had that feeling too, I just need 48 shards to 7*, not enough time to finish Yoda event

Dump some $ into max cantina refreshes and both her hard node refreshes the next few days :P
  • Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »
    Unique – Daring Padawan
    Ahsoka has +25% Health and +25 Speed. Whenever she suffers a Critical Hit, she loses one of these effects (in reverse order.) Whenever she scores a finishing blow, she regains all of them.

Says nothing about taking away her crit and says nothing about her critting to get her ability back.

Clearly says she loses her bonus speed then her bonus health. And she must score a finishing blow to get it back
    @Krey

This one http://swgoh.gg/characters/ahsoka-tano/
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Krey wrote: »
    NM i see but a crit on her takes it away so im not sold its viable for arena........ Yet

You can't crit her before the first turn. Only Yoda and Dooku will go before she does. And by the time they attack and crit her, most of her turn meter will be filled. Then she can go, crit, and get her buff back. After that, keep attacking her all you want. It's like a taunt that way. And if she is drawing your fire, that means Rey/QGJ/GS/<insert toon here> is free to inflict glorious murder death on the rest of your squad.

Of course, this is just speculation. We won't know for sure until we've had a chance to try her out. But I am glad I farmed her for the 7* Yoda fight now.

That doesnt sound rite, maybe im reading it wrong but it sounded like the only way she could get it back is to defeat an opponet (a final blow)

You are correct. I got my toon abilities mixed up there. But if you save her Protective Maneuver for a toon below 50% health, I bet it isn't hard to get her buffs back.

And her turn meter should still be mostly full before another toon gets a chance to crit her on the first turn.

Hopefully
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Unique – Daring Padawan

@Krey

What he is trying to say is, if you follow the link, you'll see that she gains a 3rd ability (crit chance) at higher skill levels that will get removed before speed.
  • Options
    It's about time I am ahead of the curve. I've had her at 7* for a long time. Only two gear slots to go for maxed gear and one of them adds crit.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Unique – Daring Padawan

@Krey

What he is trying to say is, if you follow the link, you'll see that she gains a 3rd ability (crit chance) at higher skill levels that will get removed before speed.

Got ya thnx
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Wow Ahsoka is totally relevant now. I don't know if am more sxcited about this buff, or Obi Wan moving to Cantina :D
  • Options
    Cantina is a mess right now.

Daka
    Poe
    Qgj
    Snips

Sigh
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Darkhelmet81
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Her speed will only be 156 at current max levels. Her 'daring padawan' can only get upgraded to 6 with current level cap. Still gonna be a good toon though
    Post edited by Darkhelmet81 on
  • Arora50
    80 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Perhaps im not understanding her "buff"
    Can someone explain? How is she 160 speed???

Follow the link. She get 45 from her passive and 23 from qgj. So 93 +45 +23 =160

How to math that's no 160. Also at lvl6 based on data mined info it's 25+10+10 and yes she will be fast. Her ai will probably waste that heal first turn unless you have yoda
  • Options
    I am glad that I maxed her out back in December. Nothing was announced then but I just did it cause I loved the character. Those credits and gears did not go to waste.

She'll probably be a pseudo-tank, one of those characters that could reck you if they are not burst down early in the fight. Can't wait to test her out in arena!
  • Options

Follow the link. She get 45 from her passive and 23 from qgj. So 93 +45 +23 =160

• Cyn
    76 posts Member
    Options
    @DarthSwole

Thank you, I was going to say the same exact thing. People and math apparently don't get along.
  • Karma_Lotus
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Poor math lol.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    If she is a little slower than QGJ, that is perfect. QGJ leads with harmonious assault on a squishy, Ahsoka's under 50% bonus damage finishes them for sure. Will have to fight with no group heal though.
  • Options
    DarthSwole wrote: »

Edited the title. Tks
  • Options
    if this works out she will be on my arena team tomorrow .. Already at 7* .. Something tells me this might not be true
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    EA should have buffed y'all IQ.

• Options
    161 speed now means she has the same speed as Count Dooku.
  • Options
    Cyn wrote: »
    @DarthSwole

Thank you, I was going to say the same exact thing. People and math apparently don't get along.

Really, is it necessary?
  • Options

And they should have buff your swag. Pathetic
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

What am I missing - Jesse's post says her passive gives 25 speed, not 45. Where's the 45 coming from?

Jesse's post contains all level 1 abilities. The higher tiers have been datamined.
    One sad thing about this change is that it seems they have just given up on making this game about anything but speed. Are they just going to buff everyone so they all have 150+ speed?
    Very weird design.

Gotcha. Well, I don't know what to say. Jinn is fast, Yoda is fast, JKA is fast, Ahsoka is fast now...people are getting what they want. Jedi teams of fast destruction.
  • scuba
    14120 posts Member
    Options
    Cyn wrote: »
    @DarthSwole

Really, is it necessary?

It could have been worse. There was no censored words.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    She goes from useless to almost required in five minutes sometime tomorrow. RG like buff

I had to double check the date, I almost thought this was an April Fool's Joke
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina is a mess right now.

Daka
    Poe
    Qgj
    Snips

Sigh

*This*

why does the slowest one to farm have to have everyone I want??!! Lol

• Options
    So another good toon in Cantina and bugger all in GW shipments :(
  • Options

And they should have buff your swag. Pathetic

You can't buff swag. It's not a variable but you wouldn't know anything about that seeing as your math stops at 5+3+3
  • Options
    It willl be jedi vs sith now. Dooku Lead + Sid will be pain for jedis. I hope they make maul farmable and up his speed a little, and make savage relevant.

As it should be! And, I think savage is a heck of a character. With level 8 coming, he's set to have a 30% damage increase on his regular attack, and critical damage up on his special. He gains turns meter when damage along with offense and defense up, and has an unblock able kill shot that adds crit chance up on a kill. Loads of hp, around 8.5k crit special and 5.5k crit regular hit. Just slow as a...board