Missing cancelled GA rewards

167891012Next

Replies

• Options
    0 zetas for me out of 4 attempts. This is such a slap in the face to the players. Take something away. Say you will make up for it. Announce something else as a way to get ready for a new challenge then say it is your “reward” when you get nothing from it.
  • Options
    I'm actually stoked about it, I dont even CARE that they couldve left it 1 or 2, or did it before double drops or ALL the 0s bc NOW i dont have to decide anymore if i should buy that zeta or omega from the fleet store making it so much easier to plan out my farming and gearing.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Are we pretending double drops are over? Because we still have two more days of double drop zeta mats

Wait, Zetas are supposed to be dropping? Did I forget to click a button or something because so far I have gotten zero....If I get 4 tomorrow than maybe it'll partially make up for 2x0 = 0?
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Are we pretending double drops are over? Because we still have two more days of double drop zeta mats

Wait, Zetas are supposed to be dropping? Did I forget to click a button or something because so far I have gotten zero....If I get 4 tomorrow than maybe it'll partially make up for 2x0 = 0?
    Ya, you're suppose to click the multi-sim button on the top right in fleet challenges :wink:
  • vice
    90 posts Member
    Options
    thanks for the 6x2x0=0 zetas i received this week for the GA offset
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    double the rate, not the #, and we could actually get somewhere

There is no difference.

33% drop rate, 9 sims, 3 shards, double drops give 6 shards.

66% drop rate, 9 sims, singe drops give 6 shards.

You know that's not how it plays out
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    You know that's not how it plays out
    Long term? It gets close enough for government work.
    Still not a he.
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    So many of you missed the point of my post.... it was simply that this event creates negative feelings based on essentially “luck”.... if I were a game developer and I wanted to maximize customer service engagement, loyalty and satisfaction in an effort to get them to cough up some money, I would not want anything that makes them unhappy or to regret playing the game.... thus the title.... I just wanted CG to see that... thus the forum post. My effort is less about complaining and more about educating the folks at CG that these events do not uplift many people.
  • Options
    That stinks. How can we get 6 dot mods. really disappointing that 2x0=0 is pay back.