Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Thulsadoom wrote: »
    Edit. Just checked. In the relic load out all show 45. But when the stats window opens - Luke has 45 and Rey and kylo both have 60. That’s odd.
    The other gls have 45 mastery in game.

851hc1oje5ly.png

it's +45 - the bonus they get from their relic amplifiers
    15 base mastery at g13 + 45 at r7 = 60

So in game when it says max level for a Stat that is the Stat without bonuses? This is unnecessarily confusing.

it's the base stats bonus the char receives from the relic amplifier before modding is taken into account, nothing confusing about it
    So off the bat JML has a 25% mastery defecit versus the other 3 GL’s. That makes no sense.

no, it's 15%
    R7: 60 (all other GL's) - 45 (JML) = 15
    R0: 15 (all other GL's) - 0 (JML) = 15

15 is 25% from 60.
  • Options
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    Still jml is worse compared to the 3 others.

Not logical, and if you add the absurd prerequesite compared to SEE. CG is clearly doing no sense at all

Well if you already come to that conclusion a few days after release you can go for another GL then in good conscience, right?

The fact that I will decide to go for him or not has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is really bad right now and bugged with his poor ai.

I dont see the relation
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options

Not logical, and if you add the absurd prerequesite compared to SEE. CG is clearly doing no sense at all

Well if you already come to that conclusion a few days after release you can go for another GL then in good conscience, right?

The fact that I will decide to go for him or not has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he is really bad right now and bugged with his poor ai.

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Edit. Just checked. In the relic load out all show 45. But when the stats window opens - Luke has 45 and Rey and kylo both have 60. That’s odd.

851hc1oje5ly.png

So in game when it says max level for a Stat that is the Stat without bonuses? This is unnecessarily confusing.

it's the base stats bonus the char receives from the relic amplifier before modding is taken into account, nothing confusing about it
    So off the bat JML has a 25% mastery defecit versus the other 3 GL’s. That makes no sense.

no, it's 15%

15 is 25% from 60.

I was going to say but thought better of it...
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

851hc1oje5ly.png

no, it's 15%

15 is 25% from 60.

Yes also at R0
    15 is 100% of 15. So JML has 100% less mastery than the other GL's at R0
  • Options
    Which is irrelevant. Nobody cares what it’s like at R0 as nobody will leave their new GL at R0.

Now 15 points of mastery is not going to make or break JML,but compound this with all the other oddities folks are experiencing with him, it is sloppy.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

You mean the fact that the jedi sidekicks are not using the IT skill and by extension not charging luke ulti is not bugged ?

Ok cool, I thought it was. I am relieved.
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

You mean the fact that the jedi sidekicks are not using the IT skill and by extension not charging luke ulti is not bugged ?

The AI does use IT, it also prefers to use other specials over it

Game isn't bugged when AI doesn't always choose the most optimal ability based on the situation
  • Mirkraag
    509 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

Game isn't bugged when AI doesn't always choose the most optimal ability based on the situation

You are very funny xD

And I am sure you really believe what you are writing. Keep going man, you are so refreshing !

So CG did nonsense when they change slkr ai because he always go basic on five. Non optimal at all and CG changed it. I called it inconsistancy.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

You are very funny xD

And I am sure you really believe what you are writing. Keep going man, you are so refreshing !

So CG did nonsense when they change slkr ai because he always go basic on five. Non optimal at all and CG changed it. I called it inconsistancy.

Ultra is right, the game is not bugged because of the AI choices are not what the players want.

Bugged is when something is not doing what it should doing as programmed.
    Examples:
    Not the right speed
    Effect being resisted that should not
    Raid locking up.

AI actions are working as they are programmed, so not bugged.

As you said, the AI for SLKR was not optimal so they changed it, AI for SLKR was not bugged though because they where working as CG intended them too.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

You are very funny xD

Ultra is right, the game is not bugged because of the AI choices are not what the players want.

Examples:
    Not the right speed
    Raid locking up.

As you said, the AI for SLKR was not optimal so they changed it, AI for SLKR was not bugged though because they where working as CG intended them too.

Ok you can play with the words all you want. You clearly understand what I meant and only try to change the subject. Cool for you.

Ok it is not "bugged" it is just badly designed and not tested and clearly not what it should be. How can you be fine with only the idea that the ai is coding the way the ultimate is not charging ? How can you defend that ? This is beyond any logical sense.

Or just trolling like ultra
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

You are very funny xD

Examples:
    Not the right speed
    Raid locking up.

Ok you can play with the words all you want. You clearly understand what I meant and only try to change the subject. Cool for you.

Ok it is not "bugged" it is just badly designed and not tested and clearly not what it should be. How can you be fine with only the idea that the ai is coding the way the ultimate is not charging ? How can you defend that ? This is beyond any logical sense.

Or just trolling like ultra

Show me where i said I was fine with it or I defended the way it was?

Wording is very important.
    If it was actually a bug, it would have already been changed or a change coming soon. Complain about them as We might, CG has been fairly quick about correcting bugs on new characters or content

Not optimal performance is a different category that is in the realm of CG discretion, and will only be changed if they decide to change it or not.

There are many things that are not performing the way I would like them, I just don't post about them because of history
  • Options
    As expected the light side is trash once again. I hope for next set of GL people finally understand and go dark side
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    As expected the light side is trash once again. I hope for next set of GL people finally understand and go dark side

I go for which ever one I am closer on personally.
    Both times it has been the LS one.
    Eventually will get them all.
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    Options
    What makes you think SEE is even meta?

Anyway, whether it's defined as "bugged" or not, of course it makes no sense for GML to give Jedi allies an ability that the AI never uses. That's not just a lack of "optimal performance," I'm sure it'll be changed.
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options
    dgree wrote: »
    What makes you think SEE is even meta?

Anyway, whether it's defined as "bugged" or not, of course it makes no sense for GML to give Jedi allies an ability that the AI never uses. That's not just a lack of "optimal performance," I'm sure it'll be changed.

They mentioned they are looking into updating the AI on Friday, so we'll see how he performs after the update
  • Options
    @scuba
    If it was actually a bug, it would have already been changed or a change coming soon.

LOL. Let me borrow those pink shades when you're done with them, eh?
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    scuba
    If it was actually a bug, it would have already been changed or a change coming soon.

Nah.
    They have been, compared to the past been realtively better at fixing bugs for me units or content (that can be identified) sooner. Should have thrown that in, cause yes the "loss of the ui" bug is kicking thier kitten.
  • Options

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

Unless it's SLKR - then it gets fixed.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    As expected the light side is trash once again.

As expected the forums completely overreact less than a week after the new toon is released.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You’re right, less than a week in. So far only Rey, SEE, palp/Vader, and both revans are reliable counters to jml. In the the coming weeks maybe we’ll find more teams that wipe the floor with the largest character investment in the game.
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

I think that was after a month or two after his release

JML is only out for less than a week
  • Options

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

You are very funny xD

Examples:
    Not the right speed
    Raid locking up.

Bugged or not optimal is symantics

The facts are GL Kylo was using not optimal abilities when controlled by AI and he was updated. GML teams are now using not optimal abilities under AI control and they have not been "updated".

It is what it is. That said people gonna ask for GML to be changed.

The facts above are why people will simply say it's 'bugged' whether bugged fits you or Ultras definition isn't gonna change their point of view.

CG updated Kylo to beat his counter but they don't have to update GML... even if they did GML would still lose on D so it's pointless on both sides imo.
  • Options
    scuba

Nah.
    They have been, compared to the past been realtively better at fixing bugs for me units or content (that can be identified) sooner. Should have thrown that in, cause yes the "loss of the ui" bug is kicking thier kitten.

Undending Loyalty bug - affecting the meta
    GAS kneeling for 10 OR 11 turns - affecting some of the meta-counters
    GAS is using random abilities after activating an ability that is not part of his basic kit - effects events, and some counter-meta teams.
    Sun Fac's ship is not taunting against overcharged vultures - affecting the meta
    Rey's ultimate is persisting when she is not in the mood - affecting the meta
    Losing the TM bar - okay this is relatively fresh, affects just everything

The first 5 bugs are about 6 months old. Some of them are older.Just sayin'.

The sith raid has several bugs as well but as it is being trivialized, they are not important to be listed here.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

I think that was after a month or two after his release

JML is only out for less than a week

They acknowledged an issue with his AI about 3 weeks after release (though they were told about it pretty much immediately, as I recall): https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227844/galactic-legends-ai-issue#latest

In early May they acknowledged the Cheese: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/228891/possible-changes-to-galactic-legend-supreme-leader-kylo-ren#latest

And in June they buffed his kit: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/230336/content-update-06-03-2020#latest

I could not find the update for the AI fix they mentioned on 4/17, but I know it went in before the June update.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/KdwCAZ0R698

Bastilla beats jml.
  • Options
    Well, SEE looks much better... because, you know, he can't be killed by a JKR or Bastila team or by most of the old meta teams... Thank you CG for the "balance", between JML and Rey vs SLKR and SEE... We have now just to pray for a JLM touch-up... GK looks by far a better tank than JML...
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

You are very funny xD

Examples:
    Not the right speed
    Raid locking up.

The facts are GL Kylo was using not optimal abilities when controlled by AI and he was updated. GML teams are now using not optimal abilities under AI control and they have not been "updated".

The facts above are why people will simply say it's 'bugged' whether bugged fits you or Ultras definition isn't gonna change their point of view.

CG updated Kylo to beat his counter but they don't have to update GML... even if they did GML would still lose on D so it's pointless on both sides imo.

Here is difference though,
    If there is a bug it is an easy fix, make it do what it is supposed to be doing

Luke getting his kitten handed to him because he is not playing right or there is something that they didn't think of to counter him requires a touch-up kit change.

I do think he will get one, however I think they will give it a little bit of time so they only have to make one change to hopefully make him better. That will take more time then it would take to fix a bug.
  • StarSon
    7525 posts Member
    Options

I dont see the relation

He's not bugged

You are very funny xD

Examples:
    Not the right speed
    Raid locking up.

Here is difference though,
    If there is a bug it is an easy fix, make it do what it is supposed to be doing

Luke getting his kitten handed to him because he is not playing right or there is something that they didn't think of to counter him requires a touch-up kit change.

I do think he will get one, however I think they will give it a little bit of time so they only have to make one change to hopefully make him better. That will take more time then it would take to fix a bug.

I don't think it needs to be fixed "right now" and I don't think they should be expected to make an announcement until the end of the week. But it definitely needs adjusted soon™ because it's far too easy to prevent JML from getting to his ultimate.