SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Options
    So see will get any update?

The problem looks to me,
    When there is a single target, he should also be able to use unravelled destiny.

Maybe for single target, he can drain turn meter, increase cooldown, gain the buffes, and deliver the opposite debuffs.

Drain ultimate % from galactic legends. (If see is transformed drain mastery%) etc..
    @CG_Doja_Fett
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    He's been pinged a thousand times in this thread already. Ping 1,001 isn't the one that will break the dam.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    He's been pinged a thousand times in this thread already. Ping 1,001 isn't the one that will break the dam.

How about 1002? :)
    @CG_Doja_Fett Do you have a solid information about will SEE got an update? Or will you left him as he is?
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »

@CG_Doja_Fett Do you have a solid information about will SEE got an update? Or will you left him as he is?

Dojo has seemingly presented a case for a buff based on at least some of what has been provided in this thread. But it's not his decision. To be fair, I think he's done as much as he can.
  • Options
    Still at the very least waiting for the Bastila(L) JML fix

There is absolutely no way that is working as intended
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »

Being easily beaten you mean?
  • Options

CG_Doja_Fett Do you have a solid information about will SEE got an update? Or will you left him as he is?

Seriously? Tagging him multiple times within a few hours? Stop being that guy. (and mass tagging is against forum rules).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    So..... maybe tomorrow? That would be nice.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

He has answered this question multiple times, and the answer has always been, "Maybe. Just be more patient"

i think its time we were more patient instead of asking the same question over and over everyday
  • LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Question for all you SEE owners. What team are you guys running? Need a good defensive team as I am getting beat by JMLS teams now.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

It does not work as the text described the abilities. Plain and simple. It's a bug.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    i think its time we were more patient instead of asking the same question over and over everyday

They have had several months, and the only answer we've had is that they're looking at data. If it goes much longer the next meta will be out, and those who invested a lot into SEE, the most recent GL, will never have a time when he was actually the meta.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Question for all you SEE owners. What team are you guys running? Need a good defensive team as I am getting beat by JMLS teams now.

Well, he's not good on defence, albeit I'd imagine nothing holds in the top 20 or so. Anyway, after SEE I run Nihilus (r4), Wat (r5), Sion (r3) and Traya (r5). I don't usually fall much further than #35 and climb easy.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »

Well, he's not good on defence, albeit I'd imagine nothing holds in the top 20 or so. Anyway, after SEE I run Nihilus (r4), Wat (r5), Sion (r3) and Traya (r5). I don't usually fall much further than #35 and climb easy.

I usually hold against JMLS but now I am not. If SEE cant hold against him anymore then he is only good for beating JMLS on offense.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

It does not work as the text described the abilities. Plain and simple. It's a bug.

Which part does not work as described?
  • Options

Most of the SEE on my shard run Vader, DR/DSBastilla/Malak. JML can't touch that team with comparable relic levels....and most Rey teams struggle too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Most of the SEE on my shard run Vader, DR/DSBastilla/Malak. JML can't touch that team with comparable relic levels....and most Rey teams struggle too.

Rey does not struggle against that 😂
  • Options
    Vader, Traya, Malak, and SiT gave my Rey the toughest fights.
  • Options
    LeeB wrote: »

Rey does not struggle against that 😂

The people running Rey on my launch shard chat disagree. What relic level are the Rey teams/SEE teams you're running? This is the one in talking about :

https://swgoh.gg/p/766112228/

• Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Haha I just faced Stinko and Return of the aces in TW. Kind of odd that a top 50 GP player in there.

The SEE in my shard are typically using SE or Trio plus SET.
  • Options

Will swap out Traya for DV, thanks.
  • Options

I haven't unlocked ultimate yet, but so far I've been having lots of success with Thrawn, DR, BSF, and GBA. Can beat pretty much any SLKR team with ease, ultimate or no.
  • Options

I haven't unlocked ultimate yet, but so far I've been having lots of success with Thrawn, DR, BSF, and GBA. Can beat pretty much any SLKR team with ease, ultimate or no.

Double tank SLKR? Ultimate SLKR?

What's your strategy? I have ult SEE with R8 and God mods, but my win rate is like less than 10% vs SLKR. I did not try GBA yet, but would that make a big difference?
  • Options

What's your strategy? I have ult SEE with R8 and God mods, but my win rate is like less than 10% vs SLKR. I did not try GBA yet, but would that make a big difference?

Look out for my profile by nickname on swgoh.gg and my SEE team is beating a lot of other GL setups, SLKR included.
    Tank tech and 2/3 ingots on SEE if possible.
  • Options
    HeyOcean wrote: »

Look out for my profile by nickname on swgoh.gg and my SEE team is beating a lot of other GL setups, SLKR included.

Ahh, I do know about the Armorer counter, I don't want to drop a zeta on her yet though. Hoping the GBA one can get me by for now.
  • Options

Ahh, I do know about the Armorer counter, I don't want to drop a zeta on her yet though. Hoping the GBA one can get me by for now.

You don't need a zeta. Zeta is only adding counter attacks - they're not important at all.
  • Options

You don't need a zeta. Zeta is only adding counter attacks - they're not important at all.

So I just tried, vs. single tank SLKR. Did SEE+Armorer+Wat+Thrawn+SET.

Wat first, tank tech on SEE. Then SLKR hit my SET, and before my Thrawn went, SLKR attacked again (AoE) and wiped out my Armorer before I could get any beskar off. Not sure what happened. My Thrawn at 307 speed which is decent. I can't remember honestly if somehow thrawn got stunned or what (seems unlikely because SET still had taunt). gonna try it again and record the fight this time

• Options

So I just tried, vs. single tank SLKR. Did SEE+Armorer+Wat+Thrawn+SET.

Wat first, tank tech on SEE. Then SLKR hit my SET, and before my Thrawn went, SLKR attacked again (AoE) and wiped out my Armorer before I could get any beskar off. Not sure what happened. My Thrawn at 307 speed which is decent. I can't remember honestly if somehow thrawn got stunned or what (seems unlikely because SET still had taunt). gonna try it again and record the fight this time

That's why there is a Chewbacca in my team, try him
  • Options

Yes double tank, ultimate slkr. Try it, it works. GBA brings mass dispell and a tank that keeps coming back. DR/BSF duo brings their whole fear thing. By the time Thrawn fractures Kylo you'll have secured the win. At this point I'm cherry picking at the SLKRs in my shard because I know that they're a guaranteed win.
This discussion has been closed.