update is live
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    update is live

untz untz untz
  • Options
    It just happened. Client restart
  • Options
    Awesome, I love undocumented changes. Thanks for changing the costs for skill upgrades to a mat that no one has.
  • Options
    Time to grab some popcorn...
  • Options
    How many level 80 do you have on your server atm?:)
  • Options
    ...and let the dark side take over this thread

• Options
    WildRile wrote: »
    Awesome, I love undocumented changes. Thanks for changing the costs for skill upgrades to a mat that no one has.

That's one way to ensure that no one gets ability level 8 sooner then they want you to. Ability mat "omega" obtainable....nowhere.
  • Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    How many level 80 do you have on your server atm?:)

:o
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    5500 xp to get 71 lvl instead of 4600 :#
    Russian SW:GoH Community| 4PDA
  • Options
    Yoda is back!!!!!
    No joke, just activated him

Thx a lot
  • Options
    I can't. ...the grind......devs.....you're killing the game.....
  • Options
    They screwed us on every level possible
  • Options
    Tau_Lambda wrote: »

When you think there's no place anymore to put another nail into that coffin, they still manage to surprise you.
  • Options
    effdash wrote: »
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    What is the Max Daily Player thing...does that mean after I get level 80 that and do the dailys I get a purple ability mat because I no longer get XP?

Yup

Nope, it's the golden Omega mat
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Alexone wrote: »
    I spent about $3K on the game. First $100 was enjoyable, the rest...
    I'm looking at this update and increased gear requirements and feel like a fool.

I don't know which category I fall into: Whales or Dolphins - but this is just too much for someone like me!

EA will get no more $ from me. I'll only do challenges and free stuff.

Screw them, if their goal was to make me spend more, they were wrong.

What more you were doing as a whale that an f2p couldn't? Running a GQJ/Dooku team? F2p does that too. (with possible exception of a 7* RG instead of lower star one for f2p) This game has no content other than 5 battles and a chore that is called GW, which can be cleared easily by f2p. I can't believe people pay thousand dollars to do what an f2p does. Sorry but you got scammed.

How about 6 refreshes in cantina and 6 refreshes of energy? You understand the difference between p2p and f2p now? People complain about packs...yea they should...if they don't have money! Otherwise you can get everything you want in there. The gear that takes you one week to farm? Takes one hour for them. Heavy P2p are ready for anything this game throws at them at any time! I don't understand how you can be this ignorant.

Do i have the same team as whales? Yes. Did i spend any money for it? No. I wouldn't care less if you paid 3k just to have Plo koon, Tarkin, Darth Maul and whatever other hero, sitting at lvl 30-40 with lvl 3 abilities and gear. What you do with all those heroes you farmed? Nothing. You stare at them. Why? Because if you use them you're gonna get dropped in arena like a meteor. And f2p will laugh at you with their GQJ and Dooku led teams. Go check you leaderboard and tell me what the whales are using at top 10 ranks. And then come here and tell me how your money was well spent.

Do you have Rey at 7*? No...the whales had it for at least a month!
    Do you have Yoda at 7*? No...the whales had it from the first event!
    Do you have RG at 7*? No...the whales have it for a long time!
    Do you have Leia at 7*? No...do you even know what she looks like? Do you even know that she has 152 speed 3 over GS? No
    Do you have all your toons at max stars/max gear level? No
    You think just beacause you have Dooku and QGJ you achieved something. You have those courtesy of the game makers and courtesy of the whales, you are still playing this game f2p. So be respectful to p2p and like i said stop being ignorant!

• Options
    Wow! Amazing patch! So much to....not do.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Yay, more of the same thing
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @CPMP and if my intuition is correct, PRAY that you don't have whales on your shard, because at level 80, they will teach your Dooku/QGJ/GS a lesson that you will never forget. Not to mention they will get to be 80 way ahead of you. Gawd...why am i even still replying to you? You showed how smart you are yesterday, when you said ewoks don't stand a chance against your so called meta.

EDIT: and even if somehow all the p2p players would have the exact same characters and gear as you, they will have it MONTHS before you. They are ready for any meta at any time. IF you don't see why people spend so much in this game, i am sorry for you. It's the competitive nature, the need to be the best. That's what CG exploits the best. But wait, when your Dooku lead will start eating dirt maybe then you will realize what p2p have...
  • Options
    JobiWan wrote: »
    Thank god I already have 3, YES 3!, mk 5 fusion furnaces !

I am VERY INVIOUS (not sure if I spelled that right :smile:) of you. I had to use up to 2 400 crystal reserves today to just craft 1 :-(

*envious

You were close though! :)

Ha Ha, thanks. I got a C in spelling :smiley:
  • Options
    @SaintEaters I mean comeon! Do you really think they can fix Dooku leader ability but not Old Ben's leader ability? Haha! They planned this! Old Ben will be meta sooner rather than later! They knew QGJ is going to be preferred then Dooku. Next is Ben! Why? You will see what that 20% turn meter on dodge does.

Ha ha, thanks. But I'm still confused on what you mean by lvl 81. I don't use 86 but my ST-Han and GG and Maul and many others, including jedi, need this item. On my screen they all say lvl 73, at they did earlier when I made that post.

I complained about Old Ben before I did about dooku. I maxed (with exception of 2 gear slots) him out for his leader and it didn't work, although I think they fixed the turn meter part of it but the evasion bonus is still almost non existent. So I think your right about there plan bc why would they take time to only fix part of his leader instead of the whole thing, especially since (coding wise) it works the same as dooku leader does and his works fine.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @SaintEaters St Han to get to gear level ix requires one of those nightmares called Mk5 Fusion furnace right? They added EVEN MORE, (if you can believe that), items in order to successfully craft one with this update. If you click on your Mk5 Fusion Furnace you will see they added 'Mk 10 TaggeCO Holo Lens Salvage'. And you need 50 of them. And they are unobtainable now! Those new things that they added...you can only farm them at level 81. Haha. You understand? Basically your Han will be stuck at level viii gear until level 81, until the next update that is. Just like my IG-86, just like 80% of the characters.
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    You understand? Basically your Han will be stuck at level viii gear until level 81, until the next update that is. Just like my IG-86, just like 80% of the characters.
    Jesse told us that there would additional ways to get gears. I'm almost sure these things will be among them and it will be possible to get them before next level cap.
  • Options
    @SaintEaters St Han to get to gear level ix requires one of those nightmares called Mk5 Fusion furnace right? They added EVEN MORE, (if you can believe that), items in order to successfully craft one with this update. If you click on your Mk5 Fusion Furnace you will see they added 'Mk 10 TaggeCO Holo Lens Salvage'. And you need 50 of them. And they are unobtainable now! Those new things that they added...you can only farm them at level 81. Haha. You understand? Basically your Han will be stuck at level viii gear until level 81, until the next update that is. Just like my IG-86, just like 80% of the characters.

Ha ha, I see what you are saying now. I saw the new reqs for the gear and was... Not surprised, after all it is EA we're talking about here :smiley:

I just wish I had known sooner of what they had planned so I could craft them before the change. That can be done. I currently own 1 fusion furnace that I hustled to craft before the update dropped bc my whole arena team and backup team needs them (and they aren't all attackers either). I have 1, but I have seen ppl post about how they have 3+ of these plus some of the other gear that was increased. I think that it is a little unfair to have the same toon as someone else but yours is capped lower bc of this. So now I have 14 toons that need the fusion furnace and I am completely torn on who to give it to :neutral:

Hopefully no one on my server had a stockpile of next tier gear saved up waiting for the update :smile: .... Hopefully
  • Options
    eshby_wan wrote: »
    Tau_Lambda wrote: »

When you think there's no place anymore to put another nail into that coffin, they still manage to surprise you.

LOL... Bc it's so true :smiley:
  • Options
    I spent about $3K on the game. First $100 was enjoyable, the rest...
    I'm looking at this update and increased gear requirements and feel like a fool.

I don't know which category I fall into: Whales or Dolphins - but this is just too much for someone like me!

EA will get no more $ from me. I'll only do challenges and free stuff.

Screw them, if their goal was to make me spend more, they were wrong.

What more you were doing as a whale that an f2p couldn't? Running a GQJ/Dooku team? F2p does that too. (with possible exception of a 7* RG instead of lower star one for f2p) This game has no content other than 5 battles and a chore that is called GW, which can be cleared easily by f2p. I can't believe people pay thousand dollars to do what an f2p does. Sorry but you got scammed.

How about 6 refreshes in cantina and 6 refreshes of energy? You understand the difference between p2p and f2p now? People complain about packs...yea they should...if they don't have money! Otherwise you can get everything you want in there. The gear that takes you one week to farm? Takes one hour for them. Heavy P2p are ready for anything this game throws at them at any time! I don't understand how you can be this ignorant.

Do i have the same team as whales? Yes. Did i spend any money for it? No. I wouldn't care less if you paid 3k just to have Plo koon, Tarkin, Darth Maul and whatever other hero, sitting at lvl 30-40 with lvl 3 abilities and gear. What you do with all those heroes you farmed? Nothing. You stare at them. Why? Because if you use them you're gonna get dropped in arena like a meteor. And f2p will laugh at you with their GQJ and Dooku led teams. Go check you leaderboard and tell me what the whales are using at top 10 ranks. And then come here and tell me how your money was well spent.

Do you have Rey at 7*? No...the whales had it for at least a month!
    Do you have Yoda at 7*? No...the whales had it from the first event!
    Do you have RG at 7*? No...the whales have it for a long time!
    Do you have Leia at 7*? No...do you even know what she looks like? Do you even know that she has 152 speed 3 over GS? No
    Do you have all your toons at max stars/max gear level? No
    You think just beacause you have Dooku and QGJ you achieved something. You have those courtesy of the game makers and courtesy of the whales, you are still playing this game f2p. So be respectful to p2p and like i said stop being ignorant!

Preach it brother! :smiley:

Doesn't make anyone superior to anyone no matter if you are pay or free. Just play the game, raise hell about the atrocities EA/CG lays down on you while laughing, and restart at step 1. It gets under my skin every time a few thinks himself smarter or superior to p2p, and vice versa. Can't we all just get along :smile: