Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    To be fair...

I went to the grocery store and the guy stopped ringing up my cart after i got to the last 7 items.

He smiled and asked me if i had beskar mando to complete my order.

Luckily i did... otherwise i wouldnt have gotten my milk for the week. I mean i had my reusable bags all geared up. Was quite a shock to know i needed beskar mando for that scenario.

I love forum analogies.

I know right. Especially made up silly ones

Well I was thinking "very poorly constructed ones" but ok.

Why does tvf get free reign? @Kyno

I'm not allowed to question an analogy? Ok.

The issue is actually as you even told me, you are derailing the main issue of the thread. We are talking about the precedent of the Beskar Mando feat so soon after his release, in a completely unrelated faction GAC, and it’s implications in the game. Please stay on topic 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I am about 75 posts behind on this topic right now.

Lets all ( @TVF ) stay on topic and I will go through and try to sweep this up if needed.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    To be fair...

I went to the grocery store and the guy stopped ringing up my cart after i got to the last 7 items.

He smiled and asked me if i had beskar mando to complete my order.

Luckily i did... otherwise i wouldnt have gotten my milk for the week. I mean i had my reusable bags all geared up. Was quite a shock to know i needed beskar mando for that scenario.

I love forum analogies.

I know right. Especially made up silly ones

Well I was thinking "very poorly constructed ones" but ok.

Why does tvf get free reign? @Kyno

I'm not allowed to question an analogy? Ok.

The issue is actually as you even told me, you are derailing the main issue of the thread. We are talking about the precedent of the Beskar Mando feat so soon after his release, in a completely unrelated faction GAC, and it’s implications in the game. Please stay on topic 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bring it up with the person who made the analogy then.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I am about 75 posts behind on this topic right now.

Lets all stay on topic and I will go through and try to sweep this up if needed.

qi7sb21sn2bb.jpg
  • Options
    Ha, I see they've heard our feedback, and decided they liked their experiment, and are extended the ridiculous Mando feat for 6 more weeks.
  • Daihas
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Requiring Beskar Mando every other GC in the new GCs is really a disservice to your community. You take all the fun out of my life CG. Merry Christmas to you too, Scrooges.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Ha, I see they've heard our feedback, and decided they liked their experiment, and are extended the ridiculous Mando feat for 6 more weeks.

Lol... I was thinking the same thing. Its as if CG is thinking "Is there a way we can anger the forum dwellers more?"
  • Options
    It’s not every other week. We get 2 GC a week now. One requires mando and the other doesn’t. For the life of me I can’t understand why they didn’t point this out beforehand in order to keep some of the rage down.
  • Options
    oguo7uycmuof.png
    the recurrent mando feat is a slap on the face to all players,
    the drop in cantina for characters is terrible, plus you are really hurting whoever does not have him
    plus before maybe you did not get all feats to tier7 and would get better rewards. specially the new mod salvage

• Options
    wow, way to read feedback and completely ignore it
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    thats a big i dont care from them
  • Options
    It might not have been the answer the majority wanted but at least they are transparent on what to expect. If anyone was on the fence about panic buying him for slicing material they get a better grasp on their return on “investment”
  • nottenst
    725 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

It just is hilarious how well they listened.

At least three of them features Scoundrel squads, so at least it fits thematically.
  • Options
    you guys are so fast to merge the post but no t to say something about it, thats real bussiness there for you
  • Options
    arbster wrote: »
    Let's give them the benefit of the doubt here. I'm sure @CG_Doja_Fett will come along soon and tell us this was a mistake and wasn't intended; maybe even patched. Even CG wouldn't be this mean and underhanded, especially this close to the holiday period. They wouldn't want to throw away all the goodwill and positive community sentiment that they've so carefully built up in recent weeks.

Right...?

Lol you must be new :D
  • Options
    CGDF: CG LIStEns tO fEedBaCk!

• Ultra
    11597 posts Moderator
    Options
    They do listen to feedback, and occasionally implement it

They chose not to this time

IT IZ WHAT IT IZ

i don't really think this is as bad as everyone thinks this is
  • Options
    Really @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Doja_Fett? Shame on you both.
  • Options
    Thanks CG for the update on the schedule for galactic challenges. Now I know ahead of time how many and which ones you paywall blocked people out off. Bad move, bad move. Do a quick fix and get rid of the beskar mando feat altogether. I know you can do it.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

IT IZ WHAT IT IZ

Its not just this I am worried about, its making it known that this is a bad precedent to set so they don't extend the same practice to the next round of Galactic Legends

Hopefully they listen to the community feedback and stop requiring individual characters (especially brand new ones), but honestly my confidence in that went away with today's post
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Iy4oy4s
    2945 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    They do listen to feedback, and RARELY implements it

FIFY.

• Options
    C(ash) G(rab) strikes again!
  • SithLordB1977
    59 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    As typical, CG does one(half) step forward, two steps back.

Total j-e-r-k move to gate mod mats.
  • Options
    Very much an outrage.
  • Konju
    1181 posts Member
    Options

IT IZ WHAT IT IZ

I agree. I would prefer knowing to finding info in the datamine. I'm not going to spend to get Beskar Mando, but if I was, then at least I know I would get a return on investment. This is much better communication IMO.

Note: I saw resistance has no Beskar feat coming up and FO does so some balance is being achieved from which factions are affected.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    you guys are so fast to merge the post but no t to say something about it, thats real bussiness there for you

@Mastercheck I merged the post, what would you like me to say about it?

I dont like it, this all seems to part of one plan. hopefully after it runs its course they will examine what they got from this "experiment" and we can all move on.
  • Options
    Big middle finger to the whole player base (at least the 99% w/o BAM) after they clearly saw our feedback and took it to their non existing hearts.
    But hey, as a veteran player I'm not surprised - we're alrdy used to it.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    at least take responsibility and have the spine to respond to this ridiculous change

@Adamklark
    As we continue to experiment with different requirements and feat structures for GC’s, it is possible -- even likely -- that they will take various forms moving forward. So, while the feats and requirements for the current round of GC are set, they are subject to change in the future as we work through various versions of the Galactic Challenges, along with their feats and requirements. You will still be able to compete in this season of Galactic Challenges while earning most of the rewards, even if your Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) doesn’t meet the requirements to complete the final tier of rewards.

To reiterate, these recent events and Galactic Challenges are part of our attempts to experiment with different ways of presenting units, content and rewards. The next round of events and Galactic Challenges may very well be different as we continue to focus on what Galaxy of Heroes looks like moving into the future.

they did.
This discussion has been closed.