[MERGE] Free Cantina energy

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Any reason you can't use the main thread like everyone else?
  • Options
    i understand more in french but is the page gift apear for the 1st time and i close the page accidently so i got nothing
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Any reason you can't use the main thread like everyone else?

he closed it acidently
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I'll take 7 days of energy for 7 days of ads. Luckily everyone can choose.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Shilling is a choice
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Great. I tried the delete the app and reinstall thing, but I'm getting the app store can't download temporarily.
  • Options
    well i turn in advertizing EA on i turn off i restart the game dont see anything and i restart again advertizing EA but no page with gift
  • Options
    I’ve tried everything restarting the game and the EA targeted advertisements thing what can I do to claim my energy?
  • Options
    Smart thing would be to have it pop up again until you do accept the offer, then no one would really have a reason to complain. Oh who am I kidding someone would still complain.
  • Options
    I’ve tried restarting and doing the EA targeted ads and I haven’t gotten my energy to pop up anyone know what to do?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    You already asked. Why make another thread that's just going to get merged anyway?
  • Options
    I’ve tried restarting and doing the EA targeted ads and I haven’t gotten my energy to pop up anyone know what to do?
  • Mantoothlsu20
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    T
  • Options
    You already asked. Why make another thread that's just going to get merged anyway?

I couldn’t find it thought it got deleted just created this account don’t really know how to use this lol
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

I couldn’t find it thought it got deleted just created this account don’t really know how to use this lol

The mods are merging all the threads on this subject. It's still there.
  • Options

The mods are merging all the threads on this subject. It's still there.

Ok thanks for the heads up man
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    I believe I dismissed it previously....now I already restarted about 10 times, already turned off and on again the EA targeted adds, already cleaned cache....and no pop up in here.
  • Options
    AceCV wrote: »
    I believe I dismissed it previously....now I already restarted about 10 times, already turned off and on again the EA targeted adds, already cleaned cache....and no pop up in here.
    I dismissed it previously, but started it up on another device and got it.

• Options
    I’m running the new iOS and have 3 accounts. I got the energy this morning but only on the account that is not linked to an email. I’ve tried their trick (it was already turned on) and it still doesn’t work
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Shilling is a choice

The only choice
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    AceCV wrote: »
    I dismissed it previously, but started it up on another device and got it.

Worked. Using another device was the only thing that worked here. Thanks
  • Options

It worked for me by uninstalling the game.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    benbaker wrote: »
    It worked for me by uninstalling the game.

really? I would think you'd have to re-install it.
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Can we get confirmation how this is supposed to work with multiple accounts? I have five and only had it come up on one of them. Someone above mentioned it's only once per device. Is that confirmed? If I load up the game for one of my alts on a different device will I get it?
  • Options
    Ahhh, well that explains why I didn’t get it :(

Did younreally not got it?
    I quote before i forget to do so when i go reading other pages here.
    Did you try restarting the game?
    Because i have my game linked to Google Play (if you have to App Store is safe too), i cleared nkt just cache, but the data too, so no need to reinstall completely. The ad show up andni could claim it.
  • Options
    Aparently it was the same "thing" with Mandalorian characters. Supposedly we were gifted shards i can't remember which characters (Kuiil, IG-11....?).
    I never got those. And kept looking elsewhere, restarting the game.... Nothing.
    That's lame, really.
    Good intention, but lame.
    At least i got the energy this time. But if i have to get a headache out of it every time those gifts happen. No thanks.
  • Balí_Keno
    31 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    well i turn in advertizing EA on i turn off i restart the game dont see anything and i restart again advertizing EA but no page with gift
    Steps, so you do not get lost in translation:
    1) turn on EA advertising
    2)restart game
    If no free energy yet
    If game is linked to Google Play account or App Store
    3)go to app menu
    4)clear cache and data.
    5)restart game
    Once it loads, ad shows up.

Only do steps 4 if you have game linked. Else if playing as guest on device. Your progress will be removed. And recovering it will be tedious.

But you can try reloading game multiple times like many mentioned here, before trying this method.
  • Options
    on Android, easiest and only option for me was to uninstall and reinstall