[MERGE] Free Cantina energy

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Any idea as to when this refreshes? My daily refresh happened and....nothing for day 2. (And yes, I restarted the app).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Any idea as to when this refreshes? My daily refresh happened and....nothing for day 2. (And yes, I restarted the app).

I got mine about 11-12 hours ago iirc.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I think the earliest post I saw about this was yesterday around midnight PST, so I'm guessing its universally midnight PST

Could be wrong though
  • Options
    You’ve got to wonder who thought it a good idea to announce “it’s coming” some hours after it had already appeared.
    Probably the same someone who thinks all pop-ups are read with avid interest, even by f2p who have no interest in them
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't get the pop-up. Tried everything suggested. Still no show.

Will people like me get a compensation later?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Antario wrote: »

cycled the targeted ads off and on, restarting each time? That worked almost immediately for me. Just had to click around 2 or 3 areas and it popped up.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

cycled the targeted ads off and on, restarting each time? That worked almost immediately for me. Just had to click around 2 or 3 areas and it popped up.

Been there, done that...around hundred times.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

shoot, idk then.
  • Options

shoot, idk then.

Just popped up minutes ago. Happy ending.
  • Options
    I've tried every possible resolution mentioned in the last 4 pages of this mega thread and I still haven't seen the pop-up once today. Despite around 3 hours of activity and approximately 20 force stopps, uninstalls etc.

If I miss it because it never appears am I straight up not eligible? Should I start a lengthy support ticket? What's the necessary course of action here?
  • Options
    I am also wondering how are we supposed to collect day#2 gift. Already reinstalled, and restrated the game with several different version of settings. Got 2 ads but neither of them was not-spam
  • Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I am also wondering how are we supposed to collect day#2 gift. Already reinstalled, and restrated the game with several different version of settings. Got 2 ads but neither of them was not-spam

Same here :-(
  • Options
    Same, no energy for day 2 so far
  • Options
    I've seen others post this same problem. Because so many other threads have been merged here, I may have missed the solution or reason for it, so help me out of I did.

I have two accounts, one device (NOT 2 girls, 1 cup).

Day 1 (4/28) of offer: logged into main first, received free cantina energy; did not receive free cantina energy on the alt.

Day 2 (4/29): logged into alt first, received free cantina energy, have yet to receive the free cantina energy on my main (though I'll obviously keep trying)

What's up?

• Options
    I’ve tried everything suggested and mines not working, haven't received energy two days in a row now. I hate missing out on this free stuff especially when something works for some and doesn’t work for others. Please address this lame attempt to make us turn ads on and send me 700 energy to my inbox
  • Options
    Balí_Keno wrote: »
    Ahhh, well that explains why I didn’t get it :(

Did younreally not got it?
    I quote before i forget to do so when i go reading other pages here.
    Did you try restarting the game?
    Because i have my game linked to Google Play (if you have to App Store is safe too), i cleared nkt just cache, but the data too, so no need to reinstall completely. The ad show up andni could claim it.

I got it after my initial post. But I don’t know if you’re supposed to get it every day for a week or if it was a one time thing.
  • Options
    Apparently you’re supposed to get it once per day.
    Today I got 2 pop ups with ads for paid bundles but no free energy so far.
  • Options

same for me
  • Vengence
    1103 posts Member
    Options
    Is this just a miscommunication? Instead of everyday just once and you have 7 days to collect it?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Same, no energy for day 2 so far

Same here. Got Day 1 with no problem. Day 2 is....?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Closed the app several times, Reinstalled several times, tried in 3 separate devices, turned the advertisement s on and off several times.. and nothing :-(
    Yesterday it worked.
  • HolyDarkblade
    267 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Yup same problem here! Got it the first day at 1700 and next day (today) its 2216 and it still hasnt popped up. Tried turning ads on and off, force closing etc. Not gonna reinstall though since that shouldnt be the problem.

Kinda like how the game loves to vlame my internet connection for timing out on random stufd xD

Edit: cleared cache and date, got the popups for the welcome bundle but not the energy one. Ohwell.
    Post edited by HolyDarkblade on
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't get mine.

Just pointing this out because I would like the thing thank you.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    On both of our accounts on two different phones, we did not get the energy pop up yesterday or today. Have hard reset, have turned the EA targeted advertising on/off and reset and still no pop up for bonus energy.
  • Options
    No energy the 2nd day...
  • Options
    Yesterday got energy normally, today nothing from this post helped

Never touched advertising before in settings.
    Tried on my daily phone, tried over bluestacks.. NOTHING

I hope CG helps or compensates this energy
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently these pop-ups, like everything else in the game, are very RNG-dependent. ;)

• Options

Same
  • Vengence
    1103 posts Member
    Options
    Perhaps in game mail would have been a better way, you know a proven system
  • Options

Same

Same