[MERGE] Free Cantina energy

Replies

• Aley
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Apparently these pop-ups, like everything else in the game, are very RNG-dependent. ;)

LoL, well I want some good RNG then. Have not seen the pop up on either account on two different phones. :(
  • Options
    Got it yesterday, just not today ... yet.
  • Options
    Same here. The only pop up I got was some gear. Still waiting for the free energy pop up.
  • Options
    Need to un install and reinstall every time to get the rewards daily ,
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Need to un install and reinstall every time to get the rewards daily ,

I'd rather not.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    The OP's post doesn't make "zero sense".

Go back and read the exchange again. I was not referring to the OP's post. I literally quoted the one I was talking about in my first post.

Ok, so putting aside that it wasn't the OP, but a subsequent poster, and apply the remainder of what I said about CG's execution of the freebie. Do you agree or disagree?

I don't care what you said, I responded to what I quoted.

Yeah screw his valid points we are just here to pick up on the one bit of incorrect info, don't ask us to actually agree with something.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    The OP's post doesn't make "zero sense".

Go back and read the exchange again. I was not referring to the OP's post. I literally quoted the one I was talking about in my first post.

Ok, so putting aside that it wasn't the OP, but a subsequent poster, and apply the remainder of what I said about CG's execution of the freebie. Do you agree or disagree?

I don't care what you said, I responded to what I quoted.

Yeah screw his valid points we are just here to pick up on the one bit of incorrect info, don't ask us to actually agree with something.

I'm not interested in that part of the discussion. If you are, that's fine. Feel free to agree with him all you like.
  • Options
    I didn't get it today. I only get an ad about packs. And yes, today I read the ad before closing it.
  • Options
    This reminds me of this “Monkey fairness experiment”

https://youtu.be/-KSryJXDpZo

Hint: I’m the monkey getting cucumbers instead of grapes from CG
  • Options
    Can we get a dev or moderator response on energy today? Another post was shut down with the only advice being to enable the ads.

Mine were already enabled. I disabled, restart. Enabled, restart. Nothing. Restarted my phone. Opened game, nothing.
  • Options
    Can we get a dev or moderator response on energy today? Another post was shut down with the only advice being to enable the ads.

Mine were already enabled. I disabled, restart. Enabled, restart. Nothing. Restarted my phone. Opened game, nothing.

Ditto. The problem has nothing to do with the ad being enabled.
  • Options

Same. I had it enabled. Turned it off, restarted, then on again, restarted. Nothing.
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing new to add, but still adding my experience. I use an Android phone to play, and an auto-clicker tool to support my needs. I have in-game targeted advertising enabled and have never disabled it until today.

I read the post last night and understood the pop-up ad mechanics. But I have no idea if I closed the cantina pop up yesterday before reading the post. And I didn't have a desire to problem solve after finishing my workday and evening; that was my choice. I did not obtain the extra 100 cantina energy on the first day.

Today, I received the first pop up ad after claiming my daily prize. Received a second pop up in the next few minutes after completing actions. Both were for store packs.

I came back to the forums and read the player experience. Shut my game down. Went to the cantina. Went back to the daily log-in screen. Shut the app. Disabled and reenabled the targeted advertising (with automatic restarts for each switch). Shut the app. Hit every game node. Went to the "Heroes" app and cleared my cache. Shut the app. Still no cantina pop ups at this point. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

The game loaded and reloaded each node with its cleared cache and settings, and I saw the cantina pop up "ad" and obtained my complimentary energy. Definitely complimentary at this point.

I then reset every farm and every node to their previous sim points, and I enjoyed the Matrix at x1 speed for exactly 10 seconds.

I will not uninstall and reinstall again tomorrow to obtain 100 cantina energy, and that is also my choice.
  • Options
    Apparently it is now a pack. Advertising it as a gift. But it costs 1 million ally points.
  • Options
    w2oimuexa1ex.png
    That's not very "free"
  • Options
    zfp4ai5z0jio.jpg

Why do I have to pay 1 million Ally Points to get it?
  • Options
    w2oimuexa1ex.png
    That's not very "free"

Glad you got the screenshot. Went back into the game to make the screenshot and now it's gone. But at least your screenshot makes sure i don't look like a hallucinating fool.
  • Yuejandan52
    105 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    When does “free” ever mean that you need to spend currency to buy something? df6k3l7lrhq8.png
  • Options
    They’re probably doing live testing to try to hotfix the issue.
  • Options
    Naeris wrote: »
    w2oimuexa1ex.png
    That's not very "free"

Glad you got the screenshot. Went back into the game to make the screenshot and now it's gone. But at least your screenshot makes sure i don't look like a hallucinating fool.

Were any Ally Points deducted when you claimed it or is it just a placeholder?
    I don't want to waste 1 Mio. Ally Points for 100 Cantina energy, lol
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    w2oimuexa1ex.png
    That's not very "free"

Do you have 1m ally points to be deducted???
  • Options
    w2oimuexa1ex.png
    That's not very "free"

Yes. 3.64 million actually
  • Options
    w2oimuexa1ex.png
    That's not very "free"

I did not have 1 million ally points. So didn't buy it. But it's completely gone for me now. Still showing up for others?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    w2oimuexa1ex.png
    That's not very "free"

Yes. 3.64 million actually

Can't take it with you.
  • Options
    Still got nothing. I think these ad pop ups are just broken. Should just send daily inbox messages at server reset or have a pack in store that can be opened once a day like they had before
  • Options
    got nothing here...

this announcement was probably fake news
  • Holy
    8 posts Member
    Options
    where is energy? i dont see it
  • Options
    Nothing. Maybe it's "personalized" with the time each of us claimed first time?
    I cleared data again now. Just giving it a break until now. It's 12:41pm right now.
    If it is "personalized" with time, either if it reset or not each time. What about the players who claimed at 11pm last night? Then they won't claim today if today they work, and they can log in at 10pm but not until long after 11pm?

Wow..... -_-
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    Still nothing, ho hum...