Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Replies

  • Ultra
    11497 posts Moderator
    So I was one of the people who was affected by the May the 4th bug. I saw the account reset package they will be issuing. Am I wrong for saying I would rather have KAM shards than Echo shards? Is that asking too much? I’m not particularly interested in Bad Batch and eventually I will farm them when they become free to play. Those shards don’t really benefit me now whereas KAM shards would. I appreciate anyone’s feedback, thanks

    There was no Lightside Territory Battle running when the login issue occured, so I'm not sure why they would give you KAM shards
  • Kemmyn
    16 posts Member
    Hey @CG_SBCrumb, update on the mod retrieval? The mods are one of the major things lost as for both Greef and HMY i had good sets and we all know the chances/time take getting +15 speed mods.

    Can i put mods back on them or they need to be left blank? Then if i do put mods on them will they be moved back to my inventory when their proper mods return?
  • Hey I looked but don’t see when I’m supposed to receive the make good package
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hey I looked but don’t see when I’m supposed to receive the make good package

    @Tahiriveila
    We will be sending the inbox below next week to players who were affected by the Account Level 1 issue.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244740/update-on-early-game-experience-issues#latest
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

    We have deployed of fix for those players whose account's were reset to level 1 with the Title Update on May 4th. Please report an further issues related to the account restore after rebooting.

    Please include your ally code.

    Known Issues:
    • Stores need to be refreshed to show the correct inventory and reflect the updated player's level
    • A handful of characters were reset back to level 1. Some of those units are missing Mods and/or Gear.
      • Characters affected so far (varies from player to player): Greef Karga, Zeb, Magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda

    EDIT (3:30pm PT): All resources for the reset characters were put into player's inventories (minus Mods). We are investigating what's going on with the missing mods and will let you know as soon as we know more.

    EDIT (5:00pm PT):We are working on another fix for early next week to address the Mods that were removed from characters that were set to lv 1. We are also investigating some reports around the gear that was removed from those characters and not placed in the player's inventory.

    You said the make good would come next week, well It’s now the next week. Care to give us a day/time window you plan to drop the make good?
  • JHUNTER11
    225 posts Member
    Yeah it'd be nice to get HY's mods back before LSTB!
  • Ally code 842-263-844. I have had the same issue as all above me. My problem is I spent actual cash to take advantage of the double drops. Silly me I suppose. I’d be happy with the compensation if it ever arrives. This is the first major issue I have had in the 5 years I have played so I think that is pretty good and if the compensation as stated does come then all is forgiven haha.
  • Ultra
    11497 posts Moderator
    Allmight_1 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

    We have deployed of fix for those players whose account's were reset to level 1 with the Title Update on May 4th. Please report an further issues related to the account restore after rebooting.

    Please include your ally code.

    Known Issues:
    • Stores need to be refreshed to show the correct inventory and reflect the updated player's level
    • A handful of characters were reset back to level 1. Some of those units are missing Mods and/or Gear.
      • Characters affected so far (varies from player to player): Greef Karga, Zeb, Magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda

    EDIT (3:30pm PT): All resources for the reset characters were put into player's inventories (minus Mods). We are investigating what's going on with the missing mods and will let you know as soon as we know more.

    EDIT (5:00pm PT):We are working on another fix for early next week to address the Mods that were removed from characters that were set to lv 1. We are also investigating some reports around the gear that was removed from those characters and not placed in the player's inventory.

    You said the make good would come next week, well It’s now the next week. Care to give us a day/time window you plan to drop the make good?

    Last I checked,

    There are 5 working days this week...
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Allmight_1 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

    We have deployed of fix for those players whose account's were reset to level 1 with the Title Update on May 4th. Please report an further issues related to the account restore after rebooting.

    Please include your ally code.

    Known Issues:
    • Stores need to be refreshed to show the correct inventory and reflect the updated player's level
    • A handful of characters were reset back to level 1. Some of those units are missing Mods and/or Gear.
      • Characters affected so far (varies from player to player): Greef Karga, Zeb, Magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda

    EDIT (3:30pm PT): All resources for the reset characters were put into player's inventories (minus Mods). We are investigating what's going on with the missing mods and will let you know as soon as we know more.

    EDIT (5:00pm PT):We are working on another fix for early next week to address the Mods that were removed from characters that were set to lv 1. We are also investigating some reports around the gear that was removed from those characters and not placed in the player's inventory.

    You said the make good would come next week, well It’s now the next week. Care to give us a day/time window you plan to drop the make good?

    Last I checked,

    There are 5 working days this week...

    It's CG so more like 2 at most.

    SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Allmight_1 wrote: »
    That’s why I asked for a day/time window. Because I know it should be this week, but I want to know their plan.

    Their plan is "this week"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 741-249-829 same as the rest and didn’t they say early next week?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    741-249-829 same as the rest and didn’t they say early next week?
    Hey I looked but don’t see when I’m supposed to receive the make good package

    @Tahiriveila
    We will be sending the inbox below next week to players who were affected by the Account Level 1 issue.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244740/update-on-early-game-experience-issues#latest

  • I'm hoping that they are going to fix the missing mods thing and deploy that at the same time as the make good, hence the wait.
  • Nkeman414
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I lost my g13 Zeb, am I not going to get him back to full strength?
    My code is 744-172-996
  • How are we doing on all this friends? I'm still missing gear & mods. Is the make good still coming?
  • After I was finally able to log in I only seem to be missing all my gear for Zeb
    Ally:495-483-836
  • GKG23
    3 posts Member
    GKG23 wrote: »
    GKG23 wrote: »
    My Zeb is now G1 as well; think he was G8 before.. Lost all my mods on Greef Karga. All else seems okay from first glance. Ally Code 138-652-899

    Not sure if/why i was skipped but haven’t seen any gear for Zeb in my inbox.

    m6ms5k18utg2.png
    cipe66cteezj.png
    in

    My Zeb was restored after my previous comment (gear only) - picture below from last round GAC. Has since gone back to G1, can add a screenshot if needed.

    rfiuc9ty39cy.png
  • Good afternoon,

    I've lost my Greef Karga's mods and Zeb got his gears missed. I was one of the players who had their accounts reset to the lvl 1. My ally code is 522-886-262. I'm already back to lvl 85 but My Zeb and Greef Karga are still not fixed. I didn't receive the good package yet.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    I have posted an update on this issue here.
    tldr; We have a Server Release to fix the mods and gear issue today. Make good package is coming tomorrow.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    I have posted an update on this issue here.
    tldr; We have a Server Release to fix the mods and gear issue today. Make good package is coming tomorrow.

    I noticed this in the post "Return the missing mods from units that were reset to level 1 with update last week."

    My Hyoda and Greef weren't reset to level 1, but their mods are missing. Am I to assume that they will get their mods back and this was just a miscommunication?
  • LazyPerfection
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    tldr; We have a Server Release to fix the mods and gear issue today. Make good package is coming tomorrow.

    The make good package includes 250 Conquest Energy, conquest isn't currently running, how is that being handled?

    Only reason I ask is because if its just we start the next conquest at 394 / 144 energy, that's actually a pretty big negative since we have to work through all that energy while still trying to balance stamina levels, or not get back energy every 12 minutes until we are below the 144 mark

    edit: added note about stamina
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    tldr; We have a Server Release to fix the mods and gear issue today. Make good package is coming tomorrow.

    The make good package includes 250 Conquest Energy, conquest isn't currently running, how is that being handled?

    Only reason I ask is because if its just we start the next conquest at 394 / 144 energy, that's actually a pretty big negative since we have to work through all that energy while still trying to balance stamina levels, or not get back energy every 12 minutes until we are below the 144 mark

    edit: added note about stamina

    I'm not sure how it's a negative, but it may not be that helpful since you will need to balance out stamina.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Server Update is live. Reboot your client to get your missing gear and mods if you were affected.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Server Update is live. Reboot your client to get your missing gear and mods if you were affected.

    Does that mean deleting the game and reinstalling?

    As the mods are not on said characters

    @CG_SBCrumb
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited May 2021
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Server Update is live. Reboot your client to get your missing gear and mods if you were affected.

    Does that mean deleting the game and reinstalling?

    As the mods are not on said characters

    @CG_SBCrumb

    No just restart the game. What's your ally code?
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Server Update is live. Reboot your client to get your missing gear and mods if you were affected.

    Does that mean deleting the game and reinstalling?

    As the mods are not on said characters

    @CG_SBCrumb

    What's your ally code?

    674-966-432
    I did get the in game message but mods missing

    @CG_SBCrumb rrpbrhvwvq8g.png
    tstqc13sjjoa.png


  • Gear on my characters are fixed. But my mods still haven't been restored on my characters.

    Allycode: 784571522
  • Inyaksoloman
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Same for me. Gear is fixed, but mods are MIA. Not on characters or in inventory.

    Ally code: 784549535
    Post edited by Inyaksoloman on
  • Kemmyn
    16 posts Member
    No mods returned for me either to the characters or inventory 877-169-132
  • Same here. Mods not restored on Greef, HYoda, and Magma.

    Ally code: 284-998-539
This discussion has been closed.