Fredy5 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Madao5412 wrote: »
    More, more. Give me MORE !!!

So he highlighted only 3 problems out of everything posted here. Everything else working as intended? 20 energy cost and hard path for easy/normal?

There is more, and they are aware. That was all he got in time for the post.

From my understanding the 20 energy for all is correct, as is the hard path for all.

So what you are saying is CG doesn't understand the hard path in this game mode and we have to rely on datamined information and player trial and error. Pathetic.

There was a miscommunication in the announcement regarding the map layout for all tiers.

Was there also a miscommunication regarding the supposed better rewards for this “difficult” path?

There is better stuff, and in a way yes there was, but I cannot go into details on that at the moment.

Shifting and splitting the good and the bad staff and taking you away a choice = CG's definition of better ...

Offering a path with a different outcome, involves player agency and added thought about your actions. Sounds interesting.

You have to choose the path, and choose to stay on it, so not sure where the choice was removed.

You have to guess the path first, or are we now officially playing with datamined info instead of official information for CG?

Yes I am still harping on this since it has been a day into it, and radio silence on this from CG.

Thank you for your support, I appreciate the acknowledgement that there is a choice, and that this was in fact not removed.
  • Options

So he highlighted only 3 problems out of everything posted here. Everything else working as intended? 20 energy cost and hard path for easy/normal?

From my understanding the 20 energy for all is correct, as is the hard path for all.

So what you are saying is CG doesn't understand the hard path in this game mode and we have to rely on datamined information and player trial and error. Pathetic.

There was a miscommunication in the announcement regarding the map layout for all tiers.

Was there also a miscommunication regarding the supposed better rewards for this “difficult” path?

There is better stuff, and in a way yes there was, but I cannot go into details on that at the moment.

What better stuff? The completion of the nodes offers the same exact amount of conquest currency. The data disks and scavenger on those paths offer no guarantee of better data disks or consumables. Those nodes are still left up to RNG on what’s inside. So what exactly is the better rewards along the difficult path?

I have seen some players posting images that would suggest the discs are better, but I have no direct confirmation of this.

Is it that the Hard paths discs are better, or that the normal path discs are worse (compared to what was dropping on both nodes in previous conquests).

It seems much more likely that they nerfed normal, to me at least (and of course as you say this is all anecdotal for now).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also, anyone noticed we have not run into a broken disc yet???

Progress!
    its a joke, please calm down. We are all here to have fun, let's try and remember that.
  • Options
    The fact that the "Hard" Path only offers the sane rewards as previous Conquests and yet with the choice of 2 Data Disks being restricted to either the Hard Path or now only One Data Disk is BONKERS and a complete lie for "additional rewards" for the "Hard" path..

Its a lie and since CG (not mods, actual paid Representation) has yet to say anything about the fact they are called out is telling...

It's again another bad checkmark against CG's PR..

DO BETTER CG
  • Options
    Acymetric wrote: »

What better stuff? The completion of the nodes offers the same exact amount of conquest currency. The data disks and scavenger on those paths offer no guarantee of better data disks or consumables. Those nodes are still left up to RNG on what’s inside. So what exactly is the better rewards along the difficult path?

I have seen some players posting images that would suggest the discs are better, but I have no direct confirmation of this.

Is it that the Hard paths discs are better, or that the normal path discs are worse (compared to what was dropping on both nodes in previous conquests).

It seems much more likely that they nerfed normal, to me at least (and of course as you say this is all anecdotal for now).

That has been my experience as well. Far more grey discs and far less blues this time around.
  • Options

Progress!
    its a joke, please calm down. We are all here to have fun, let's try and remember that.

Maybe we'll find a broken one that helps the grind. That would probably call for an immediate stop to this dumpster fire so it could be fixed immediately.
  • Options
    i dint post from a loong long time but i cant help myself to say WHAT A RUBBISH CONQUEST THEY MAKE HERE...nothing fun anymore....they really dont care about us ...nobody say to not make some money from it...i even buy the pass( big mistacke never do it again)but beside they make u spend money,cristals for many many many refreshes u need to do again and again same think and if u screw it out a few times it will cost u more and more....really sad how this great game end up under some gready or incompetence ppl who make the decisions over there....more and more ppl leaving because of that...
    Sad Sad Sad
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options

Progress!

Maybe people found some and didn't report them because they fear CG would listen to their feedback and fix it.
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed that clicking on a Node shifts that Node to the far left of the screen instead of centering it? Sometimes even putting the Node off screen?
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that clicking on a Node shifts that Node to the far left of the screen instead of centering it? Sometimes even putting the Node off screen?

it is extremely frustrating.
  • Options

Shifting and splitting the good and the bad staff and taking you away a choice = CG's definition of better ...

Offering a path with a different outcome, involves player agency and added thought about your actions. Sounds interesting.

You have to choose the path, and choose to stay on it, so not sure where the choice was removed.

Hi Shill,

The choice that was removed is that we have to pick these paths before the nodes are visible, meaning we lock in to an unknown result. In the past we could get to the two unknown results a few nodes out and then choose which of the two broken options worked best for us.

Hi player,

The choice was not removed, you still have it, and can weigh the path laid out before you.

That’s a false equivalency or moving goalposts. We don’t have the information we need to accurately and adequately weigh the choice. The overall experience was better without the choice.

I appreciate your support in acknowledging that there is still a choice. Thank you.

You have to guess the path first, or are we now officially playing with datamined info instead of official information for CG?

Yes I am still harping on this since it has been a day into it, and radio silence on this from CG.

Thank you for your support, I appreciate the acknowledgement that there is a choice, and that this was in fact not removed.

I appreciate that you chose to respond to comments that fit your narrative instead of addressing the very well worded criticism below. Thank you for showing us your confirmation bias.
    GunnerFCm wrote: »

Kyno, I really respect your voice in the forums, and really appreciate the work you do here, but you have to see that objectively speaking this is worse than previous conquests, right? Before, we would be able to see the disc options in two separate paths and choose which one to target. Now, if we want to have the opportunity to pick from two nodes, we have to follow a preset (and obtuse) path before seeing what the choices are. If we deviate from the path, we lose the choice. Without even going into whether or not it is fair or "ruins" conquest, you have to admit that it is objectively less player agency than before.

• Options
    Glauron wrote: »
    Oh, also, why the heck are you making us choose between data disks and shards for your new character? Before it was a choice of buy/not buy. I understand you want to force us to pay you $15 CAD to so we can afford to miss 5 shards but come on.

The worst part is, you don't even realize you missed the shards until you go back wondering where the scavenger is...total insanity!
  • Options
    I do truly appreciate kyno hunting down useful information for us and doing jobs that normally fall to a paid employee. Personally, I wouldn’t do the positive things he does for the community for free.
  • Options

Progress!

Can’t wait until you have to pull this down because we find one
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    I do truly appreciate kyno hunting down useful information for us and doing jobs that normally fall to a paid employee. Personally, I wouldn’t do the positive things he does for the community for free.
    He does it for free?!? :o
  • Options
    zatho wrote: »
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    He does it for free?!? :o

It’s my understanding that all moderators are volunteers and unpaid. I could be wrong though
  • Options
    pnoc6zcaeld4.jpg
    yezkjb5jg2ht.jpg

I'm failing to see how this "hard" path is any more lucrative so far. Why aren't the discs fixed for all and evenly spread out?
    I missed the hard paths in sector 1 due to what people have already discussed. 2 CG employees are paid a wage to communicate on the forums. I guess the quality of work they provide to consumers doesn't effect their employment all that much.
    They also seem to have taken away all the discs that made completing the like of Smugglers feats doable for most. Guess I'll be giving that one a wide birth.
    Boba's shards are missable if you aren't careful. But hey, you can always purchase those for £8.99 right? Convenient.
  • Options
    Maybe Kyno would be more willing to hold a polite conversation if you all stopped insulting him.

I find it disappointing that so many of you take a “don’t shoot the messenger” attitude with Doja and Crumb but seem to forget Kyno’s even more just a messenger than they are.

This is a mobile game.
  • Options
    Maybe Kyno would be more willing to hold a polite conversation if you all stopped insulting him.

I find it disappointing that so many of you take a “don’t shoot the messenger” attitude with Doja and Crumb but seem to forget Kyno’s even more just a messenger than they are.

This is a mobile game.

That isn't what is happening here, though. I agree that criticizing Kyno for relaying bad news from CG is stupid, but right now people are criticizing him for his own bad takes.
  • Options
    Trash, I pushed through all of the conquest till now. Even the last three, I was disappointed with but not enough to forego. I pushed all of them so far to last or next to last box. This time, I'm honestly done. I'll do my daily energy but I don't think I'll spend anymore purple on this Trash. I didn't even realize I had deviated from the "special" path (that's actually not special at all and gave the same crap disc's as the rest). Then didn't realize that I had to choose between shards and disc's. Trash, Trash, trash. Not sure what's happening to this game, but it is getting worse by the week.
  • Options
    PSA if you want to get all the possible shards you need to go to the middle jawa scav just after the mini boss in sector 2. Unfortunately like many I've spoken to I misread the secret path map and kept on the low track , missed the node and now cant get Bob after 3 conquests. The only way to recover is spending money, which I now refuse to do as feel Ive been trapped into it by making a poor choice with options that were not obvious or communicated. I know its my own fault so spare the "you should have" but I do think given the value of picking up these shards at least a warning in game would be a fair and transparent move. @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI maybe that could be added ?
  • E3P0
    111 posts Member
    Options
    MF6076 wrote: »
    They also seem to have taken away all the discs that made completing the like of Smugglers feats doable for most. Guess I'll be giving that one a wide birth.

Slap a couple Amplify Agony on and Smugglers can beat certain squads without much trouble. With all Han and Chewie's debuffs and their constant attacks via counters/assists, you chew through enemy health pretty fast.
  • Options
    I'm leaning toward the potency one.
    wgalpdk1ik37.png
  • Options
    meow4me wrote: »
    wgalpdk1ik37.png

Good call.
  • Options
    When are they going to announce the fun part of Conquest? Is that going to get posted here on the forums or in game message?
  • Options
    meow4me wrote: »
    wgalpdk1ik37.png

You need to go to a discord outside of the game, find the secret map that shows the secret path , attach the wayfinder to your tie silencer and take your shirt off. That will tell you what one you had to choose , but only after you chose the wrong one.
  • Options
    I keep wondering who are those "intelligent" people who invent new ways making Conquest suck.
  • Options

“Some players”

Which means there’s no guarantee that the hard path offers even better disks or consumables. It’s still up to RNG on what disks or quality of disks you get. So again, I ask what is the better rewards for taking the hard path?

There is none.

This is a mobile game.

I’m not insulting him. I’m asking what better rewards are we getting for taking the hard path. There are none. I’m asking why we were lied to about so much in this conquest regarding our feedback. We are owed an explanation from the devs. Yes it’s a mobile game, a very expensive one
  • Thorozar11
    271 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

What? Lol. There really isn't a new path like we thought, just existing ones that also locked you into it. No extra rewards, unless you count getting 2 node choices for disks vs 1 (although last conquest you got 3 choices).

Also what better stuff?
  • Options
    Well CG is just doing what world governments and individuals have been doing of late. Double down. Find out your policy is build on false science? Double down. Find out your corporate policy is detrimental to customer experience? Double down. Discover your entire player base has hated every change to a once fun game mode the last month? Double down.