GAC Resolution [MEGA]

Replies

• Ultra
    11532 posts Moderator
    Options
    So... we got nothing??

Compensation is still coming
  • Options
    So they've got gacs restarted again. Where's the make good?
    There are zero unknown variables at this point, so we should be getting what we are owed

If the next season starts on time we arent missing out on anything other than getting some crystals later than expected. Total crystals would be exactly the same.

Yes, we missed out on end of round rewards, so we didn't get a week's worth of crystals from potentially winning 2 matches and then also crystals based on how you did in your pod. That's a fair amount of crystals players expect and budget for that weren't there

We still get weeks 3 and 4, just delayed a week and then a shorter offseason so the next one starts on time theres literally no crystal difference other than a short delay

We arent missing end of round rewards they just get delayed some

You don't seem to be getting it, that delay is significant. When you're relying on Crystal income. That delay can cost you in other areas like Conquest for instance. The fact that there is a delay means compensation is due. We didn't get rewarded for the progress we made last week as we recieved no rewards for placing in the pod. That's a significant loss. That delay is a big deal. Also what happens to the people who were likely going to win the next 2 matches? What if their new pod is more challenging? They're missing out on the 1st place rewards they were doing to get and getting a replacement of something else
  • Options
    This plan seems completely fair to me.

Everyone gets another go at round 1, so there are extra crystals on the table already.

The compensation is just going to be for the delay and the inconvenience caused. So I don't expect much at all.

We're already getting the opportunity to get more crystals than normal for this season. So anything on top will be a welcome bonus.

The interaction of Executor event to crystals available at that time is the most likely thing to cause a bit of stress for some. So there is the inconvenience that they should be aiming to make up for. This particular point will affect both my main and my alt this time, but we'll see how much.

Nice work getting it back up and running so quickly team. Here's hoping for a smooth run on it.
  • Options

Everyone gets another go at round 1, so there are extra crystals on the table already.

The compensation is just going to be for the delay and the inconvenience caused. So I don't expect much at all.

We're already getting the opportunity to get more crystals than normal for this season. So anything on top will be a welcome bonus.

The interaction of Executor event to crystals available at that time is the most likely thing to cause a bit of stress for some. So there is the inconvenience that they should be aiming to make up for. This particular point will affect both my main and my alt this time, but we'll see how much.

Nice work getting it back up and running so quickly team. Here's hoping for a smooth run on it.

Uhhh.... the offseason will just be shorter? Not true. The next season was pushed back a week.

Week 3 started. 1/31. Now it's starting again 2/9. That's 9 days lost. (Follow me here, Not in gems, but in the "schedule")

This season was supposed to end 2/13. Our next season start is NOW 2/28. CG is trying to tell us, that there was going to be a 2 week offseason? And you believed them?

Nah, it was supposed to start 2/21 with a 1 week offseason. Like always since the gems. They pushed it back a week and hoped you didnt notice and would be grateful for your "5 day offseason" (which is really actually 12 days) instead of 7.

CG needs to stop lying, playing greedy little mind games and spending all their time and energy in figuring out ways to calculate how to give us only what they think we deserve and not a nickel more. They should spend that time and energy on making a better game. My opinion.

Dont care or expect much since... well its CG. But don't lie to me and try to screw me and expect a thank you. Go create some more Tap for Price packs you old...
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    So... we got nothing??

When and what?
  • Ultra
    11532 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jed_Eye wrote: »
    So... we got nothing??

When and what?

Probably by Friday they'll tell us when we'll get it in-game, and what
  • Ponf
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Dreapool wrote: »

Uhhh.... the offseason will just be shorter? Not true. The next season was pushed back a week.

Week 3 started. 1/31. Now it's starting again 2/9. That's 9 days lost. (Follow me here, Not in gems, but in the "schedule")

This season was supposed to end 2/13. Our next season start is NOW 2/28. CG is trying to tell us, that there was going to be a 2 week offseason? And you believed them?

Nah, it was supposed to start 2/21 with a 1 week offseason. Like always since the gems. They pushed it back a week and hoped you didnt notice and would be grateful for your "5 day offseason" (which is really actually 12 days) instead of 7.

CG needs to stop lying, playing greedy little mind games and spending all their time and energy in figuring out ways to calculate how to give us only what they think we deserve and not a nickel more. They should spend that time and energy on making a better game. My opinion.

Dont care or expect much since... well its CG. But don't lie to me and try to screw me and expect a thank you. Go create some more Tap for Price packs you old...

Well said!
    Are they trying to mislead us?! If I counted correctly, then we will lose crystals for the bracket, which was supposed to start on February 21st.
    Post edited by Ponf on
  • Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »

Leaderboard definitely looks messed up.
    Around me there are a variance of about 200 skill points with no logic to who is placed where.
    Visual bug, new bug or old bug?

Looks like they sorted that now - I just jumped about 300 places up the board & SR sequence seems more conventionally arithmetical now

• Options

You deffo work for Swgoh
  • Options
    We all work for SWGOH - like benighted drudges - but I am pretty sure Winterwolves doesn’t work for CG. If they did you wouldn’t see so many posts from them
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    We all work for SWGOH - like benighted drudges - but I am pretty sure Winterwolves doesn’t work for CG. If they did you wouldn’t see so many posts from them

Don't we all work for CG as beta testers?
  • Options
    It's getting better and better. Now got 2 ingame message: No reward for GAC because the lack of participation. Eh...
  • Options
    Personally, I am irate at the paltry make good that has not yet been announced. It’s pathetic. If you divide the days of GAC lost by the number of moon cycles we would generally get crystals through and then factor in the pain and suffering of our collective souls, the unannounced make good is at least 36,428.337 crystals short of being fair. I’m being conservative in my calculations here. It’s probably even more unreasonable.
  • 24_Tuesdays
    1198 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    TriKnight wrote: »
    Personally, I am irate at the paltry make good that has not yet been announced.

If it hasn't been announced...
    hello
  • Options

but don't expect much
  • Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »

but don't expect much

I expect 24 crystals
    hello
  • Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »

but don't expect much

I expect 24 crystals

sounds about right knowing CG and their customer service playbook.
  • Options
    Wait... CG is really claiming there was going to be a 2-week break had nothing broken, so our rewards total is the same with just a slight delay?

They explicitly stated during the fall break, just before GAC changes, that longer breaks would no longer be a thing since our crystal income depends on GAC now. And they said that if there was a longer than usual break, we'd be compensated.

Something doesn't add up.
  • Options
    Wait... CG is really claiming there was going to be a 2-week break had nothing broken, so our rewards total is the same with just a slight delay?

They explicitly stated during the fall break, just before GAC changes, that longer breaks would no longer be a thing since our crystal income depends on GAC now. And they said that if there was a longer than usual break, we'd be compensated.

CG's math.
  • Options
    Jed_Eye wrote: »
    So... we got nothing??

When and what?

Probably by Friday they'll tell us when we'll get it in-game, and what

Of course it’ll be Friday. We’ll get 50 crystals then they get to hide over the weekend and let the fire die down like they always do 😂
  • Options

CG's math.

CG's math is what got us here
  • Options
    JediRobb wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Complaining on the forums won’t do anything. If you want your voice to be heard, stop spending.

I spent a few hundred dollars on this game over the course of a few years, but I haven’t spent anything in two years. I won’t spend in the future either, and the devs need to understand THEY ARE THE REASON I DO NOT SPEND. I refuse to support the paychecks of people who so obviously disdain me and the entire user base.

If people indicate here they won’t spend until the devs’ behavior changes, maybe you’ll get somewhere. Anyone else going to do something about this besides complain?

Hate to break it to you, but they bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue each year. Your $300 over 4 years means nothing to them.

Agreed. Hence my question: Anyone else going to do something about it? Because if not, might as well stop complaining because nothing will change.
    But if everyone took the same bold, brave stance you are taking… the game would shut down.

If that’s your goal, there’s a really easy way that you can have the same experience.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Complaining on the forums won’t do anything. If you want your voice to be heard, stop spending.

I spent a few hundred dollars on this game over the course of a few years, but I haven’t spent anything in two years. I won’t spend in the future either, and the devs need to understand THEY ARE THE REASON I DO NOT SPEND. I refuse to support the paychecks of people who so obviously disdain me and the entire user base.

If people indicate here they won’t spend until the devs’ behavior changes, maybe you’ll get somewhere. Anyone else going to do something about this besides complain?

Hate to break it to you, but they bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue each year. Your $300 over 4 years means nothing to them.

Agreed. Hence my question: Anyone else going to do something about it? Because if not, might as well stop complaining because nothing will change.
    But if everyone took the same bold, brave stance you are taking… the game would shut down.

If that’s your goal, there’s a really easy way that you can have the same experience.

Doubtful. No one kills a business that makes money like they do. They’d adjust to get people to resume spending. Don’t think like a slave. Think like a free person.
    Ok.

I’m going to exercise my freedom and not respond to your call.
  • Options
    My bracket has Aurodium 1 and 2 players
  • Options
    anyone else re-matched against the same opponent from the cancelled match?
  • Options
    People people people please clam down. We are getting out crystals.
    They will release a calendar at the end of the month with our crystals and make good in it.
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    anyone else re-matched against the same opponent from the cancelled match?

I am matched against someone who was in my pool last time but i didnt face
    hello
  • Options
    When? Executor is in less than 5 days and it would be pretty bush league to not give it to us before then. I mean that’s the expectation, but it would be cool if you could not do that to us.
This discussion has been closed.