GAC Resolution [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Bold to assume the make good will have any meaningful amount of crystals to help with the executor event.
  • Whaleathon
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    They will get more money if they wait till after executor event. Business tactics my friend.
  • Options
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    They will get more money if they wait till after executor event. Business tactics my friend.

and if CG does in fact do that, players have the option to make it so it costs them money to pull a typical TopCash like move.
  • Options
    Just curious, what king of ‘’make good’’ should they give us for the delay? Because that’s what it is, it’s just a delay in cristal income, we’re not really loosing anything.
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    Just curious, what king of ‘’make good’’ should they give us for the delay? Because that’s what it is, it’s just a delay in cristal income, we’re not really loosing anything.

yes, it is just a delay, but when that delay puts your end of event rewards beyond 2/15/22 (aka the date of the executor event), many people are understandably upset that in a resource management game, we have been deprived of a VERY precious resource (crystals) right before another VERY precious resource (Executor refreshes).
  • Options
    the "make good" seems to be launching a fresh GAC with a completely bugged matchmaking... great !
  • Options
    Where money?
  • Options
    Would have been nice if they kept the Weekly Shipments the same this week as last.....as now because of the GAC debacle I didn't have crystals for the last Malev shards needed for 7* (last week), and now it is gone....so this has officially cost me now.
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »

The next season is pushed back as well. Or CG was originally planning on a 2-week gap between seasons. Which they said in the announcement for GAC changes would not happen anymore. But they said if it did, they would compensate us accordingly.

So no matter how you slice it, CG either owes us some crystals or are full of "it".
  • Ultra
    11532 posts Moderator
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Bold to assume the make good will have any meaningful amount of crystals to help with the executor event.

Yeah, at most you get one extra refresh for 10 shards
  • Options
    Why does it take so long to give out digital assets for a mistake?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    You still believe that there will be a makegood?
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Nope, just making sure they see this every day though.

• Options
    It is coming right after they fix SEE and LV and return the omicrons from QGJ.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11532 posts Moderator
    Options
    They did say so
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    They did say so

Don't underestimate the power of internal review...
  • Options
    They makegood is probably they give us something later or start some next GAC earlier. They often have some bit twisted solutions. It would be a miracle if they actually would give us 2k or smthng crystals for compensation
  • Options
    Initial messages from CG were make good would be with start of new GAC. Now it's the end of this GAC? At the end of this GAC will it instead be the make good will arrive at the start of the next GAC on the 28th? Or maybe the end of that GAC? Or maybe by April's GAC we'll all have forgotten about it and accepted that CG don't care and continue to show their lack of care toward their game through their actions toward this community.

And onto the no ingame message about GAC's cancellation. I find it terribly embarrassing for CG that every other game I play has in-game messages about things that go wrong but CG can't seem to figure out that coding. Except for packs to buy. THAT coding they're really good at.
  • Options
    So they've got gacs restarted again. Where's the make good?
    There are zero unknown variables at this point, so we should be getting what we are owed

If the next season starts on time we arent missing out on anything other than getting some crystals later than expected. Total crystals would be exactly the same.

Yes, we missed out on end of round rewards, so we didn't get a week's worth of crystals from potentially winning 2 matches and then also crystals based on how you did in your pod. That's a fair amount of crystals players expect and budget for that weren't there

We still get weeks 3 and 4, just delayed a week and then a shorter offseason so the next one starts on time theres literally no crystal difference other than a short delay

We arent missing end of round rewards they just get delayed some

When you are talking about events and their rewards that happen on a regular schedule, delaying the rewards is losing the rewards unless you compress the time elsewhere. Restarting the event after a delay doesn't eliminate the loss unless you remove a week of inactivity somewhere else to let people "catch up".

On top of this, it doesn't do anything for the fact that a significant amount of DC was unavailable for when people budgeted to have it, if you are smart in this game your progress relies on knowing when and roughly how much DC you will have. To suddenly go from an expectation of having several thousand coming in over the next two weeks to a virtual drought its going to screw up any number of plans.
  • Options
    Haven't heard a peep, event has started and it's on the attack phase. CG said when the relaunched gac started we would get them, we still don't even know what we are getting
  • Options
    The cg silence is deafening. They clear don't give a F about their players
  • Options
    Lol and of course they keep merging threads to minimize visibility of the problem.
  • BadunkAdunk
    87 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    ^^^ Are you seeing this CG??? Are you even aware that this is a problem? You've done everyone trying to hoard crystals to finish their Executor dirty. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really tired of losing GAC to 7* Executors. I guess I'll have another month of it now.

I'm also really tired of getting the shaft from you people. I should probably quit playing instead of just spending (already did that when you forced my guild to fall apart with your conquest and CPit and no-counter nerfing nonsense. Somehow, this is even worse).

Get it together and get this make-good out before the Executor event rolls around. Enough incompetence already. Maybe you can even convince me to start spending again by not continuously being horrible at running your game.

[CM - Edited to remove moderated quote]
    Post edited by EA_Mako on
  • Options
    Hmmm guess no information on the make good for their royal GAC blunder before the weekend. Glad they went radio silent again after the restart. CG gonna CG
  • Options
    Learath wrote: »
    So they've got gacs restarted again. Where's the make good?
    There are zero unknown variables at this point, so we should be getting what we are owed

If the next season starts on time we arent missing out on anything other than getting some crystals later than expected. Total crystals would be exactly the same.

Yes, we missed out on end of round rewards, so we didn't get a week's worth of crystals from potentially winning 2 matches and then also crystals based on how you did in your pod. That's a fair amount of crystals players expect and budget for that weren't there

We still get weeks 3 and 4, just delayed a week and then a shorter offseason so the next one starts on time theres literally no crystal difference other than a short delay

We arent missing end of round rewards they just get delayed some

When you are talking about events and their rewards that happen on a regular schedule, delaying the rewards is losing the rewards unless you compress the time elsewhere. Restarting the event after a delay doesn't eliminate the loss unless you remove a week of inactivity somewhere else to let people "catch up".

On top of this, it doesn't do anything for the fact that a significant amount of DC was unavailable for when people budgeted to have it, if you are smart in this game your progress relies on knowing when and roughly how much DC you will have. To suddenly go from an expectation of having several thousand coming in over the next two weeks to a virtual drought its going to screw up any number of plans.

DC?
    hello
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Hmmm guess no information on the make good for their royal GAC blunder before the weekend. Glad they went radio silent again after the restart. CG gonna CG

CG-"After internal review, no make good will be coming"
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

CG-"After internal review, no make good will be coming"

CG- "After internal review it turns out if we give all of you the make good, our crystal economy will completely collapse. Therefore our only solution is to thank each of you for your understanding 2000 times each. But don't forget to buy the conquest pass+!"

• Options
    Pretty weird that GAC broke and got cancelled when it did. It’s almost like a coincidence or something.
  • Options
    My advice to everyone who is hoarding for your next Executor upgrade: get out the calculator or spreadsheet so you have a clear picture. For me, I'll have enough to go from 5* to 7* if I pause energy refreshes until the event. Currently farming materials for a GL ultimate so that will be delayed, but better than another month of fleet pain. If I can win 1 or 2 GAC rounds, I can pay for the refreshes.

Don't reward despicable behavior.
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Pretty weird that GAC broke and got cancelled when it did. It’s almost like a coincidence or something.

There are way more broken components in conquest going on atm...........
This discussion has been closed.