Ripperpa wrote: »
    What is happining now?

Regarding what
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    What is happining now?

Regarding what

Well this is the GAC resolution thread, so I’m assuming they’re looking for information regarding when we can expect to get the thousands of crystals owed to us that we have lost and are continuing to lose, when GAC is slated to start again so we can get our crystal income back, or any information really considering they’ve given ZERO updates what so ever
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    What is happining now?

Regarding what

I’m assuming they’re looking for information regarding when we can expect to get the thousands of crystals owed to us that we have lost and are continuing to lose,

Sometime after GAC restarts, they'll let us know after they restart GAC
    Ravens1113 wrote:
    when GAC is slated to start again so we can get our crystal income back, or any information really considering they’ve given ZERO updates what so ever
    They'll let us know by Friday this week, or maybe next week but it seems customer support is saying GAC will restart on Wednesday, so we might get an update today or tomorrow

Just gotta wait this week out for more information
  • Options
    What is happining now?

Regarding what

I’m assuming they’re looking for information regarding when we can expect to get the thousands of crystals owed to us that we have lost and are continuing to lose,

Ravens1113 wrote:
    when GAC is slated to start again so we can get our crystal income back, or any information really considering they’ve given ZERO updates what so ever
    They'll let us know by Friday this week, or maybe next week but it seems customer support is saying GAC will restart on Wednesday, so we might get an update today or tomorrow

That's a lot of quotes and text to say 'Soon'.
  • Options
    And a lot of maybe, should and might.

Absolutely scandalous behaviour towards customers. We’re not just players or gamers. We are customers.
  • Axis
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Crayons wrote: »
    And a lot of maybe, should and might.

Absolutely scandalous behaviour towards customers. We’re not just players or gamers. We are customers.

They don't care. You'll get what you get and you'll like it. At this point, put up with their awful customer service and buggy game and stay quiet, or quit.
  • Options
    They will give us 50 crystals and 3 clone wars Chewbacca shards. Don't like it.. there is the door
  • Options
    People act like they dont know CG very well.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    What is happining now?

Regarding what

Ravens1113 wrote:

That's a lot of quotes and text to say 'Soon'.

I could say Soon

but that won't stop people from asking again
  • Options
    What is happining now?

Regarding what

Ravens1113 wrote:

Considering how major of an issue this is, I think that instead of “maybe” “should” or “might” and having you fight of the angry mob for them, they come on the forums and communicate with us. I hold no animosity towards you or any other forum mod whatsoever since you are only given the information they want to give you. Either crumb or Doja need to come on here and explain why we STILL have no official changes for this new set of conquests, why we still have the same bugs and issues from the last set of conquests, why we have ZERO updates on the GAC fiasco, and why there’s no SotG or RA.

They’ve got a lot to answer for and I do mean a lot and whoever is ordering this radio silence (ahem…TopCash) is just wrong on so many levels.
  • Options
    What were they doing yesterday that was so important they couldn’t give us at least some update? Spending those precious minutes fixing it, or trying to fix Conquest, or what?
  • Akwat
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Still no word on this, but they've just released a developer insight post for a new forthcoming character release. Suggestion for CG: Maybe hold off on releasing any new content until you are able to stabilize all the bugged existing content, and get caught up on all the outstanding stuff (the remaining stuff for phase 1 of the gear economy changes, GAC make-goods, etc.). I mean, it's obvious you're too short-staffed to do everything, so why not press pause on new developments and get your house in order first?
  • Options
    Incredible. Still no in-game explanation. I did receive another in-game offer to purchase the latest bundle of mats for $99.99 though. I wonder if Lucasfilm understands the damage being done to their brand by an IP licensee.

If it wasn’t for the Star Wars brand, I would have left years ago. I’ve been teetering on walking away for months. It’s this sort of thing that will ultimately make the decision to walk away an easy one. They deserve to have their game fail, at this point.

To allow this much time to lapse without providing your customers with an in-game update is utterly negligent from a business perspective. They deserve to see their customers abandon them en masse.

Just send a freaking update already! How hard is it? Seriously? ****?!?
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    What were they doing yesterday that was so important they couldn’t give us at least some update? Spending those precious minutes fixing it, or trying to fix Conquest, or what?

You know if they try too hard to do nothing they are actually doing something! I'm sure if we look in Craigslist they posted the answer since it has almost no traffic going to it.
  • Options
    Akwat wrote: »
    Still no word on this, but they've just released a developer insight post for a new forthcoming character release. Suggestion for CG: Maybe hold off on releasing any new content until you are able to stabilize all the bugged existing content, and get caught up on all the outstanding stuff (the remaining stuff for phase 1 of the gear economy changes, GAC make-goods, etc.). I mean, it's obvious you're too short-staffed to do everything, so why not press pause on new developments and get your house in order first?

Exactly! The last thing we need right now is another toon to chase down. They’ve saturated us with new toons recently. Meanwhile, there have never been more bugs in this game than in the last few months.

They need to fix their game and their relationship with their customers, first and foremost. These two things go hand-in-hand. To do otherwise, at this point is just disrespectful to those of us who have spent much money on this game. They are acting like fraudsters at this point. Just taking all they can without any concern for the quality of the product beyond the point of sale.
  • Options

Exactly! The last thing we need right now is another toon to chase down. They’ve saturated us with new toons recently. Meanwhile, there have never been more bugs in this game than in the last few months.

They need to fix their game and their relationship with their customers, first and foremost. These two things go hand-in-hand. To do otherwise, at this point is just disrespectful to those of us who have spent much money on this game. They are acting like fraudsters at this point. Just taking all they can without any concern for the quality of the product beyond the point of sale.

The reason they keep coming out with new toons is for the whales. At this point they already have all toons at 7* and most of them at relic levels. They got to keep them spending.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

The reason they keep coming out with new toons is for the whales. At this point they already have all toons at 7* and most of them at relic levels. They got to keep them spending.

As someone who unapologetically identified as a whale (9.5 million GP), I can confidently say they would be making a mistake if they assumed that the whales will keep buying their toons. The whales will only spend on a viable game. We aren’t going to throw money away on a game that is not maintained properly or a game where competitive balance among the toons/squads isn’t always a top priority.

And if I’m just speaking myself (which I should not assume to speak for all whales, obviously) I’ll also say that spending on a game that treats customers as an annoyance can only go on for so long.

This game has a great community. I love the people who play this game. Does CG harness that community to strengthen it’s game? Aside from a measly tournament of some youtubers a few months ago and an occasional puzzle or reveal, the answer is a resounding “no”. They don’t even know how to properly treat one of their game’s most followed/popular “celebrities” (for lack of better word); namely, Ahnald. Obviously not everyone loves Ahnald, but nobody can deny his popularity and his love for the game. For many, he is what keeps them from leaving. They could literally use him in a million ways, but do they? Nope. They don’t even invite him into the tournament.

They treat their community with disdain. They treat the game’s best representatives as threats rather than as allies.

They have it all backwards. Their pride remains their greatest impediment. They are so full of themselves because of the success of this game, without recognizing that we are all here because we love the underlying IP and the potential this game has always had. They are lucky to have the license. They should be treating the IP and the customers with humility and reverence because without both of those things, all these guys would be in a much different place. Soon they will understand.
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    I hope the "goods" are at least the +2000 crystals I will lose this week :smile:

At most you will lose out on 750 (3-0) for this week

End of Season rewards though, are another topic

Ummm I don't understand this response. Mariogsh, the only one I could find, is a Kyber 3 combatant, each round win would net him 750, multiplied by 3 wins = 2250, the end of event would get him another 750 making it 3k, even if you assume he won round 1 and already got those rewards, it's still 2250 crystal. Or are you indicating that you think its fair that the compensation would only be for the end of event and the loss of two rounds worth of rewards is just a wash?
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    2 X wins and 1st placement for the season for the different rankings

That is what should be the compensation.

Don't forget that you have essentially permanently missed 1 week's worth of GAC and therefore 1/4 worth of season rewards.
  • Options
    Releasing a new toon without giving community any position about this issue is ridiculous. It confirms that our concerns means nothing to CG, but money grab can’t stop…

• Options
    Its a paradox that i love this game so much and the Star Wars franchise but at the same time i wanna see it burned to the ground,at this point i dont even want any rewards only better management which is a fools hope cause they will never change.The mose greediest human beings in charge of one of the most beloved franchises.
  • Options
    Lest we not forget........during the PREVIOUS GAC we had the servers go down early during one round costing many people wins. CG did acknowledge it occured with responses from Doja that it was being looked into, and then Crumb with more specifics on what happened and that they would get back to us.....which they never did.....no mention of any compensation for losses due to their servers or any update as promised. This stuff needs to be brought up EVERY time something goes wrong (which it will, nobody is perfect) that they try and hope we forget that they try sweeping under the rug.
  • Options
    Learath wrote: »

Don't forget that you have essentially permanently missed 1 week's worth of GAC and therefore 1/4 worth of season rewards.

Actually, it's 3/4 worth of season rewards.
  • Options
    What defense team changes?

Didn't this happen during the second round of week 3?
    hello
  • Options
    What defense team changes?

Didn't this happen during the second round of week 3?

I was referring to the end-of-season rewards which normally pay out at the end of week 4.

2 weeks of GAC were completed and it was in week 3 that the problems occurred. It looks like GAC will be relaunched in the next day or so (based on a previous post), meaning that we've accrued 3 weeks worth of end-of-season rewards.
  • Options
    I told people they would say that our crystals were just delayed, not lost.

All you folk expecting thousands of crystals in the make good 😂😂

Nope
  • Options
    Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are relaunching the second half of this Grand Arena Championships tomorrow (2/9) at 2 PM Pacific (22:00 UTC). Last week, we paused Grand Arena due to an issue with manually set defenses providing additional banners to their opponent. The issue will be fixed in an update tomorrow and prior to the start of Grand Arena Championships.

Since two of this season's Grand Arena events have already occurred and skill ratings have been adjusted (Skill Rating changes were frozen for the 3rd canceled event), this new season will be treated as the second half of the current Grand Arena season. This new, “continuation season” will only last for 2 weeks but will have normal End of Event and Round rewards like a full season. In game, this season will look like a brand new season with 2 week long events with new opponents and will require you to sign up.

Schedule Change Details
    Next Grand Arena Championships sign ups start tomorrow (2/9) at 2 PM Pacific (22:00 UTC)
    This means the next 2 weeks of Sign Up, Setup and Attack Phases will occur on different days than normal
    This “continuation season” will last 2 weeks with 2 one week events
    The delay to the start of the second half of this Grand Arena season will move the next Grand Arena season to start on February 28th
    There will be a shorter than usual break between seasons
    The Grand Arena Season starting on February 28th will move back to a normal schedule with the Sign Up Phase on Mondays.

Impact to Rewards
    The rescheduled 2 event season will reward the same End of Event and End of Season rewards as a normal 4 event season. This means players will earn the same amount of rewards that they would have BUT these rewards and promotions (and demotions) occur around a week later. We will be providing a make good for the delay to these rewards and potentially a promotion to a higher league or division with better daily Crystal payouts. This will include an additional grant for the inconvenience and to cover any additional unique cases and experiences. We will have more details to share about this make good after the release.
  • Options
    Given their last post re: the squish, I'm extremely dubious about CG using words like "potentially" and the notion of "we'll have more details later". I mean that was blatantly wrong so I don't have much hope with this.
  • Options
    I really wish sw hunters was better than it is. I could put this game down if it were. This is such a shame. Excellent battle styles compelling kits and probably the most unengaged unaware group of devs ever assembled. Kudos to continually being completely unaware of how harmful the apathy has become to the future of the playerbase. Hope CG can grab all the new whales before they realize how much CG has altered the deal.
This discussion has been closed.