GAC Resolution [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Just a PSA, but scoring overall is totally blocked. Ending score is 1833 no matter how you perform. Makes me wonder about some of these "how I'd this add up?!" posts we've seen pop up every so often.
  • Options
    I know its a bit early, but how are they gonna do this? different make good depending what gac division you're in? like the reward for. bronzium and Kyber are much different
  • Options
    I hope they use our current skill rating when resetting the season.
  • Options
    Prob be like 1k crystal and clone war chewy shards
  • Ultra
    11588 posts Moderator
    Options
    Sazerac wrote: »

there BETTER BE clone wars chewie shards
  • Options
    The last thing I want is GAC restarted. I was looking forward to the end of the season so I got a break, not more back to back GAC.
  • Options
    Aside from the crystal rewards there are also the Zeta material rewards for the end of week that you're forgetting and the gear rewards for end of season. Cancelling the season means a lot of lost payout for a lot of people

You are right, I totally forgot this in my post. A pile of gear for end of event plus some for end of season, plus the GAC currency too.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Right ? Just to troll us. Honestly, that would be great for the chaos on this forum.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Right ? Just to troll us. Honestly, that would be great for the chaos on this forum.

It’s tradition not trolling
  • Options
    It’s a good thing crystal income doesn’t rely on this newer game mode…..oh wait.

CG manages to screw up everything that isn’t in the store.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    For the next 30 mins you can fight your round 3 opponent lmao
    707j390vxblg.png
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Phaedon wrote: »
    It’s a good thing crystal income doesn’t rely on this newer game mode…..oh wait.

CG manages to screw up everything that isn’t in the store.

Ya, cause they felt it for dead in the store. Just like arena
  • Options
    Man can't wait for them chewi shards
  • Options

that....would be an insult. As is you spelling Chewie like a granola bar :smile:
  • Drim
    360 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Fighting will just push skill points… CG has really messed this up we need a full roll back of skill points to the Beginning of this round
  • Options
    I like today’s State of the Galaxy update…very apropos.
  • ne_alenska
    136 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    wrong topic, please close
    Post edited by ne_alenska on
  • Lebronaims
    287 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I received this in my mailbox but i did participate in every match of every round full defense and attacks. Did anyone else not get rewards for this?

1ihc0lyymqxt.png

fjwj4qei2ip0.png

Phase 2 attack shouldnt have ended for another 19 hours so the game thought I didnt attack, and Phase 3 attack ended just now. So it skipped phase 2 attack and phase 3 defense and pushed my completion time up by 19 hours lol

• Options
    SMH......
  • Options
    You did not get the required nunber of banners

Also they are going to screw us with rewards and more bet yoi
  • Options
    So failed again with this and i went probely 2-1
  • Options
    I got a single credit
  • Options
    780qkevmg5vi.png
  • Options
    Apparently you can attack atm. And collect credit for each win. Lol. Maybe that was the make good reward ?
  • Options
    Cmacleod3 wrote: »
    You did not get the required nunber of banners

Also they are going to screw us with rewards and more bet yoi

nah it completed my attack phase that wasnt supposed to end for like 18 more hours and then i look and i have 15 mins left for my 3 phase to attack lol. Broken 100 million dollar game

• Options
    I finally got a full clear and might have actually won this round and now we get nothing for it. The make right will be 500 crystals and 2 clone wars chewy shards if we are lucky. We should all get the rewards we would have got if we won. It was not our fault so why should we lose out?
  • Options
    What were you going to buy with 1 credit?
  • Options

that....would be an insult. As is you spelling Chewie like a granola bar :smile:

Sir, can I see you grammar officer badge. I will file a complaint . I need your full name and your officer # .

Chewy chewy chewy chewyyyyyyyyy
This discussion has been closed.