GAC Resolution [MEGA]

Replies

• LordDirt
    5125 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Make good is CG screws us out of thousands of crystals again.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Random cancellation of GAC. First 3 Starkiller characters in cantina. These types of things will just continue with revenue on the downswing.
  • Options
    I don’t care about the credits… I have over a billion of them. What I care about is that bottom message stating “Lack of Participation”. Last weeks rounds finished off with a lack of participation when I did participate and now I’m getting it again even though I won the 1st round of this weeks. I can see where this is heading.
  • Options
    Nah man... we are gonna get screwed over... e.a. just told us politely to hold they're beer.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2944 posts Member
    Options
    Rubberb0y wrote: »
    I don’t care about the credits… I have over a billion of them. What I care about is that bottom message stating “Lack of Participation”. Last weeks rounds finished off with a lack of participation when I did participate and now I’m getting it again even though I won the 1st round of this weeks. I can see where this is heading.

The "lack of participation" for this round was because CG didnt just end the GAC, they changed the timeframe, so if you didnt play within the time that round 2 was open and the 20 mins that round 3 was open, you got that message....it still doesnt mean anything for this round, just like the one credit...its all placeholders.

There is a big mega thread, why did you post this instead of adding to the mega?
  • Options
    Ok so just like it didn’t mean anything in last week’s round where I received the lack of participation reward of zero crystals. I can understand this weeks but last weeks I’m having trouble with. This week just adds injury to insult.
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    What's going to happen to defense set in the round? Will it reset, or be replaced with autodeploy or something? Will we have the same opponents again after they saw our defense (and we woke up after GA got cancelled and didn't get to see theirs at all)?

After all, matchmaking is based on meaningless proximity in the rank boards, which probably will stay the same, right?
    Post edited by dgree on
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    You guys should really read before posting any new threads

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253529/gac-resolution-mega

“Everyone else should know something the moment I learn of it.”
    Just another day on the SWGOH forums
  • Options
    Was banking on my win to give me a head start in energy refreshes for conquest but i guess not lol
  • Options
    The easiest way to compensate and keep the player base happy is give max rewards to everyone based on your current rank. I’m Kyber 3 and expect max rewards as compensation…..as I was 1-0 and pretty confident about going 2-0, plus three others in my group probably had the same idea:) So that would be 2250 for the remainder of this round.

Although I’m not keen on the line about compensation being paid out “when” the next GAC round starts.
  • Options
    I swept all 3 of my opponents and got no crystals for “lack of participation” and only got a total of 3 credits for Top event Rewards. tf!!?
  • Options
    How did you sweep all three opponents? we only had two.
  • Options
    You could battle a 3rd for about 40 minutes
  • Options
    but that "third" was really just the second one again while they reset GAC...so OP claiming they beat 3 opponents doesn't quite add up.
  • Options
    Considering the make good should include a large number of crystals, why didn't they make it 50 crystals instead of one credit for the "rewards", then you can just remove that number of crystals from the eventual make good.
  • Options
    If everyone gets the same compensation it doesn’t really matter how many xtals we do or don’t get.

True compensation would be cancelling conquest forever, or making it like the first one again.
  • Options
    Well I battled and full cleared all 3 rounds
    2nd before the update
    3rd during that 40min window

No rewards, but atleast I got the credits from battles and sector cleared.
    Still a real crock! Move crystals cancel mode because of bugs :/
  • Options
    My third was against a different opponent
  • Options
    I swept all 3 of my opponents and got no crystals for “lack of participation” and only got a total of 3 credits for Top event Rewards. tf!!?

Everything is explained in the dev announcement & in the game updates sections.
  • Options
    Compensation cannot be the bare minimum… which obviously is max rewards for everyone… cmon cg, make it 120%max reward and sneak in 20 omicrons to alpease qgj crowd
  • Options
    If everyone gets the same compensation it doesn’t really matter how many xtals we do or don’t get.

True compensation would be cancelling conquest forever, or making it like the first one again.

Dont forget the galactic challenges
  • Options
    About the compensation:

You can make all kinds of math, but it's complicated nonetheless.

Possible promotions could have yielded higher daily income, and better end of season rewards.

I understand the math behind 2550 but you all assume that they are restarting in 3 days or so. 2 of them being a weekend, when they skipped whole January. I am not so optimist. We are 3 days before our favourite gamemmode, many are timing their GL unlock, and now losing tempo, etc. I will take whatever they give but I dont expect a fair solution for everyone.

On the other hand this is the rare occasion when I cannot come up with one either.
  • Options
    So people find out weird that they get 3 credits from rewards, but not the fact that they were able to play round 2 and 3 on the same day, huh?

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    dgree wrote: »
    What's going to happen to defense set in the round? Will it reset, or be replaced with autodeploy or something? Will we have the same opponents again after they saw our defense (and we woke up after GA got cancelled and didn't get to see theirs at all)?

After all, matchmaking is based on meaningless proximity in the rank boards, which probably will stay the same, right?

Dude ... U don't read ? The whole season is cancelled. What do u think !!??
  • Options
    Crystals and free conquest pass for all?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Cancelling conquest ? How is this linked ?
    Wow if ever CG listens to you, u would be No.2 most hated for suggesting such a stupid idea.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Another post whom OP don't read the mega thread.
  • Options
    mariogsh wrote: »
    You guys should really read before posting any new threads

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253529/gac-resolution-mega

“Everyone else should know something the moment I learn of it.”
    Just another day on the SWGOH forums

If there is a problem I think it is reasonable that someone would check on the forum to see if an announcement had been made, particularly if the person is a forum user and heading there to post about it.

If there was no announcement then it would seem reasonable to make a post.

For all their faults and there have been many of late in this case CG actually communicated very well, much to my surprise and even mentioned a make good which is most welcome.
This discussion has been closed.