Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Jake from State Farm?
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    BTW I have a 7* clone wars chewy I don't think I ever had to farm. Lol
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Screerider wrote: »
    SnivelingAnchoredEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

This was buried and underrated :)

Love this!
  • Options
    Dear CG, since you've locked me out of my game for 4 hours today, I'll be expecting my bonus energy I can't get at the moment will be topped too? complete crock, same thing happened 3x last year the old "If I could I would" response is all we got, not acceptable.
  • Options
    Maybe Elon bought EA without telling anyone, to make things better like at twitter…
  • Options
    Give some grace….it is difficult only having one laptop for the team to use.
  • Options
    steybowfths8.jpg
  • Options
    I was worried my Iphone7 was finally too old to play so at least have some hope since so many other people are having issues as well. Timing really sucks.
  • Options
    I have tried everything and still can't get in. No Geo war tonight.
  • Options
    I think it's just a waiting game at this point...
    Speaking of game, let's make a game thread or two while we're waiting lol
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder what they will do for all the people who are a time zone ahead already on May 4th.
  • cml67
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I’m having the same problem. I’m on an ipad. Also the contact us doesn’t work. I start putting in my info and then get error you need to start a new conversation.
  • Options
    they should comp crystals and energy and extend double drops a day
  • Options
    I can get into GA sometimes but it kicks with with the error code when I try to enter battles
  • Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Revan110 wrote: »
    I wonder what they will do for all the people who are a time zone ahead already on May 4th.

Extending those.drops is the easy fix.....

What about the impact had to tb and gac?

What Einstein at cg performs a major update with zero testing while major events are active?
  • Options
    Back up for me and guild
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Trying to enter GAC battles while there’s a known issue? You’re either brave, crazy, or both!!
    DarthRuek wrote: »
    I can get into GA sometimes but it kicks with with the error code when I try to enter battles

• Options
    of course webstore doesn't work either so can't get my free energy before double drop refresh
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    Trying to enter GAC battles while there’s a known issue? You’re either brave, crazy, or both!!

This.... GAC can wait until I know it's stable...
  • Davie96
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Finally back in!
  • Options
    Would be nice to get some compensation for lost Fleet Arena crystals and bonus energy...
  • Options
    as predicted, 2:14 seconds after bonus window closes "oh you can enter"....and the help response just said "if I could I would"...couldn't have scripted it better...so how many thousands of users just get jipped bonus energy....what a have
  • CrispyFett
    974 posts Member
    Options
    ridiculous
  • Options
    Hey guys - mine is now working again.
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys - mine is now working again.

Same, but no compensation for hours of waiting and other issues in sight
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Ok so now it works again but the 4th of May gift is nowhere to be seen
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Yep
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    KDC99X wrote: »

This.... GAC can wait until I know it's stable...
    Got back on and had a look. Not only have I been fully cleared while not being able to get into the game but looks like they got max points. Wondering if it may be bugged with my squads not playing as should due to the server down.
  • Options
    Jed_Eye wrote: »
    Revan110 wrote: »

Extending those.drops is the easy fix.....

What about the impact had to tb and gac?

What Einstein at cg performs a major update with zero testing while major events are active?

All of them..... they're all "Einsteins" lol.
  • Options
    I was unable to do my fleet climb during the lock out and missed out on 300 purple crystals. I don’t expect CG to care. Awesome way to celebrate Star Wars Day, you guys. Make your game crash and wreck your players’ daily grinds.