Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Options
    lehbatpkii wrote: »
    I was unable to do my fleet climb during the lock out and missed out on 300 purple crystals. I don’t expect CG to care. Awesome way to celebrate Star Wars Day, you guys. Make your game crash and wreck your players’ daily grinds.

Indeed
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • CrispyFett
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Boooooo!!!
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, I'm glad they fixed it the day of, but no compensation? I didn't suffer anything I can't recover across a few days but cmon. And what about other ppl that lost more?
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Whatelse73
    2167 posts Member
    Options
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    I mean, I'm glad they fixed it the day of, but no compensation? I didn't suffer anything I can't recover across a few days but cmon. And what about other ppl that lost more?

The last time they did compensation, it was more than a couple days before we received it. Be patient, I'm sure something will come through.
  • Zellaccio
    43 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead so what is the compensation for missing refresh energy , and not being able to climb the arena ?
  • nottenst
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I lost the 300 crystals from not being able to do fleet arena and then the two 50 energy I couldn't collect that expired. I expect we'll eventually get compensation
  • Options
    Be nice everyone. Their taking names. Mine already has 3 check marks.
  • Options
    Be nice everyone. Their taking names. Mine already has 3 check marks.

be nice? lol over the last 2 years I've been jipped on over 200 GL tickets, 1200 energy not downloading correctly, 3x updates have cost me bonus energy and several purchases from google shop with points have never show up and all I get is from the game help is "If I would I could" "if we credit you its unfair on anyone else"...

like fair has ever been apart of their bizo model.

just another thing they say is glitch and here are 3 clone wars chewie shards to "help you along the way"...sure

• eds_c
    5 posts Member
    Options
    This is UNFAIR. I hoarded energy for a couple of days buying 50's and 100's, preparing for May 4th event, and now that I'm trying to enter the game to spend this energy that I saved up. I'm unable. getting ErrorCode 3.0
  • Eldorian
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Error is back!
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Well I got error code 3.0 again just a moment ago, was able to use my energy and May 4th stuff but now the game is down again for me.

This is not a very good outing for May 4th in GOH this year.
  • Options
    Error is back - and yesterday I missed out on fleet arena
  • TheLiz
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Error has returned for me also
  • Kregitos
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Krayt dragon has eaten CG server room I guess.
  • ElJay
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Somehow, error 3.0, has returned.
  • Options
    It has been initiated again. **** empire
    3m8jb3vh8is4.png
  • Options
    It's got me aswell can't get back in
  • bowdy
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Ah come on! Again?

This is playing havoc with my guilds TB and GAC. We're EU based and it didn't recover till 2-3am last night (when we're sleeping) and now it's down in the daytime again?

This is too much.

Come on CG - you really are dropping the ball this time.
  • Options
    Back for me too, on iOS.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • PolYeims
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, same here, error has returned again
  • deathstix757
    83 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Same here. I got back in last night.31yojvxgiko2.jpg
  • PolYeims
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Error has returned for me both on Android and Blustacks, I was doing my GA and it crashed and won't let me in again.
  • Options
    Been able to log yesterday after hotfix but this morning same 3.0 error!
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Broken again. During reva phase twice.
  • Koren_Dar
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Yup the hamster needs a kick in the pants
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    in 10 minutes bonus energie expires, try it since 20 minutes…
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    Options
    This is the only day we are doing Reva, and the only time I can do the mission, and we need 43 shards each month with 45 that can do it, to unlock in 3 tbs... So yeah, we are not pleased with the server issues
  • bowdy
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Turukano wrote: »
    Broken again. During reva phase twice.
    Totally messes the whole TB up. It's a shambles.
  • lmsenor
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I reinstalled the game and load with a new account, but... can get my old account, dont have a connect button