Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• Evasive
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Sarfa_Jons wrote: »
    Missed fleet payouts. Potentially missed stars in TB. Missed time in the new raid.
    CG better send a make-good...

They'll send our 3 clone wars chewie shards and call it a day the cheap ****.
  • Options
    also who cares about the bouush omi right now? the game doesn't work at all. all hands on deck to fix this
  • Options
    3 hrs.. fleet payout and 2 bonus energies .. are we missing may the 4th too??..
  • Options
    18k views in 3 hours. Is this a record?!
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    this is gonna stop my energy purchases prior to refresh soon. the cynic in me says that CG did this to stop people from doing that prior to double drops.

Lol it makes sense. Add that up over all the active players and it equals alot.
  • Options
    TheDude420 wrote: »

Yes, this is the most response I've seen even in major update threads where everyone's screaming at the devs lol
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Range1974
    900 posts Member
    Options
    I guess we just give up for the night? Mulligan?
  • Options
    I’m taking a long nap- fix game cg
  • Options
    This feels like Enron right now. Lol
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Haven’t seen this level of activity since the Interceptor PG dropped.
    TheDude420 wrote: »

• nottenst
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Caesariiip wrote: »
    3 hrs.. fleet payout and 2 bonus energies .. are we missing may the 4th too??..

Same here. This is going on much longer than I anticipated.
  • Options
    Stuck here too. Uninstalled game, then reinstalled and restarted mobile device. Nothing fixes it. Just keeps looping
  • Options
    Caught in a trap. We can’t break out.
  • Options
    Creating a new account gets you into the game instantly

Seems like a database issue… connection… port over…. Something along those lines

Agreed. Newly created accounts can access, existing accounts can’t. Seems like it’s a database issue to me. Hardware failure maybe?

Would be good if they could give us an indication of how much longer it’s going to take to fix. 3 hours so far is a long time for a live game to be down.
  • zatchy
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Time for a roll back?
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Well I missed my bonus energy and likely will also lose my daily objective since I was going to do my arena battles at home like I usually do.
  • Options
    Jake is gettin' upset!!!!
  • Options
    Jake is gettin' upset!!!!

Well tell Jake to calm down lol
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    SnivelingAnchoredEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

This was buried and underrated :)
  • _Marec_
    101 posts Member
    Options
    Restart, reinstall, reset internet. Nothing seems to work over the last 3 hours besides a new account. Missing Fleet and Squad Arenas, regular/ship energy payouts, TB, and GAC.

So much for a smooth May the 4th Celebration.
  • heateris
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Locked out as well.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    qd0e1goae7yn.jpeg
  • heateris
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Three year player locked out as well.
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    qd0e1goae7yn.jpeg

Hurrah! xD
  • KwikShotaAce
    228 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I must be one of the very few lucky ones. I can get in game but GAC crashed and cost me an attack. This is so dumb. I'd bet my literal soul CG will never get things right in this game.

They so busy live streaming a raid instead of making sure it won't explode the game. Lol if I was a billionaire, I'd buy out CG and do to them what Elan did to Twitter. Except only fire the main bad ones.
  • Options
    Same issue here. Worked fine all day. Just tried to open and it forced an update. Now it’s just the error code 3.0 loop. I’m on iOS iPad Pro
  • Dragoth
    27 posts Member
    Options
    355-659-947 Same on two different androids
  • Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    oexng5egl5bt.jpg
  • Options
    Jake is upset!!!