Grand Inquisitor

Replies

• Janus
    57 posts Member
    Options
    I seem to recall getting a three week warning in Journey for last one. So either it's coming later, or we just get a surprise
  • Options
    Janus wrote: »
    I seem to recall getting a three week warning in Journey for last one. So either it's coming later, or we just get a surprise

I'm sure it was 3 days, not 3 weeks.

This was from March 22nd
    tw69s6d1hp42.jpg
  • Options
    The 23rd will be 12 months, so it should be in the journey guide permanently.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    JackedJedi wrote: »

This was from March 22nd
    tw69s6d1hp42.jpg

I think when the event ran in December, it showed up in the events tab for 3 weeks prior to the start. I guess that's what they remembered.
  • Options
    August
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    Options

This was from March 22nd
    tw69s6d1hp42.jpg

It was in the event tab. I don't have a screenshot, but as another said, it 100% displayed the picture with a countdown that was higher than 20 days
  • Options

This was from March 22nd
    tw69s6d1hp42.jpg

It was in the event tab. I don't have a screenshot, but as another said, it 100% displayed the picture with a countdown that was higher than 20 days

Well it definitely won't be in the event tab this time anyway.
  • Options
    v6qcx83d2b96.png
    This is before the second event.
  • Options

This was from March 22nd
    tw69s6d1hp42.jpg

Yes, but that wasn't the recent one in March

The one in March was announced only a few days before the event. The next one most likely will be this month, they could give you only a few days notice, just make sure you or whoever is ready this month.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

This was from March 22nd
    tw69s6d1hp42.jpg

Yes, but that wasn't the recent one in March

The one in March was announced only a few days before the event. The next one most likely will be this month, they could give you only a few days notice, just make sure you or whoever is ready this month.

Should be added to the JG as a permanent event next time, so no more time crunch.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    364 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    B)
  • Options
    I’m ready too, so bring it on!
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    Just one more to R7.
  • Raicall
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I've been ready for some time now, I'm just afraid I might get Reva faster then GI lmfao.
  • Options
    Ironically, I have a guild mate that will unlock Reva tomorrow but is still waiting for the GI event to return. Don't take this as a negative, I congratulate him for everything else he does in the guild,he is a great theory crafter, and a powerhouse in TW. I really just feel like CG should award him GI tomorrow too since he has all his toons at R7+ waiting for his chance to earn others shards instead he will have to RNG it out with Fulcrum, etc... wasting time.
  • Dovahkiin33
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Please just give us something already. A date, a troll tease similar to Red5 thing, something, anything. At least do it before the Inquisitor Galactic Challenge or next Reva mission please.
  • Options
    It would probably make sense for it to happen after both the GC and the Reva mission are done.
  • Options
    There's already an update due in the next week or so. It should include Dark Times in the journey guide.
  • Options
    So any idea of then bringing it back? I've been waiting 2 months for it to come around isn't it also overdue?
  • TargetEadu
    1556 posts Member
    Options
    I’d imagine returing it mid-TB would be not ideal.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    Next Thursday or Friday would be my guess.

Work on your mods!
  • Options
    When will the next Grand Inquisitor event be?
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    He's not gonna tell you here
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hev_Daman
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    KingRyan17 wrote: »
    So any idea of then bringing it back? I've been waiting 2 months for it to come around isn't it also overdue?

It's just about on-time. Was released June 23 last year, so I'm hoping to hear something about it this week, or early next...
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    He's not gonna tell you here

So he cannot tell us "here", but could he tell us there?
    Would he tell us anywhere?
    Or in the rain or on a train?
    Could he, would he in a tree?
    I need to know, so please tell me!!!
  • Options
    p7oi0rf8abnl.jpg
  • Options
    When will Grand Inquisitor be added to the Journey Guide? It’s been almost a year since he was released to the game, and waiting with bated anticipation
  • Options
    It should be this week or the next.
  • Options
    I don’t see any indication in the update notes that he’ll be coming back this week…… I’ve been hoarding gear since April
  • Janus
    57 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Seriously how you gonna drop a Journey update without even a blurb about when he's coming? Just be transparent it's not hard
    Post edited by Janus on