Grand Inquisitor

Replies

• Options
    For how much they pushed Inquisitors, it’s baffling that we have no idea when the event will return. I fully expected it to be in the update notes today. Why doesn’t CG want people to be able to get Grand Inquisitor?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    They wanted you to get them months ago
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I expected it in this update, but looks like we'll have to wait a couple of weeks more, until the next update.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    I expected it in this update, but looks like we'll have to wait a couple of weeks more, until the next update.

Next update is next week.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    p7oi0rf8abnl.jpg

Insert "So that was a god darn lie" meme here
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    p7oi0rf8abnl.jpg

Insert "So that was a god **** lie" meme here

Probably someone actually changed his mind
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Next update is next week.

Nice. So maybe next week.
  • Options
    Hi there,
    I´ve read through a lot of articles here and on reddit but I don´t find a date for the event.
    I´ve pushed my guild hard to get them all up and running for the GI event and now it is not there.
    Isn´t it so that after a year these journeys will be accessible all the time ingame?
    The first time the event appeared was 6/23/2022, so will GI be accessible prior to the start of next TB or could anyone from CG please state a date at least.
    Would be great, thx guys and have a nice holiday.
  • Options
    Maybe someone forgot to flip the switch....
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Would be good if we can get some info on this, i believe there will be many people waiting for this event to be made accessible again. And as stated above it has now been 1 year since its release.

Any info/Feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
  • Options
    Good morning CG. Is it possible to get an answer about the return of the gi Event?
  • Options
    Please...
  • Options
    I been checking since 5am
  • Thoob
    10 posts Member
    Options
    There's a big update next week and it will most likely be included in that
  • Options
    Thoob wrote: »

Would still be nice for them to acknowledge this, and/or advise that it was going to be added in a title update.
    Having us sit on our hands for weeks aint exactly great. would nice to know a week or so in advance of the 1 year mark if it's going to be available, especially since they have and are pushing these toons so hard to get levelled up.

I missed the requirements for the last GI event by like 5 days last time, so keen to just finally put it all behind me and focus on the next grind
  • Options
    i’m surprised it didn’t come when leviathan did
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Binary_ix wrote: »
    Thoob wrote: »

Would still be nice for them to acknowledge this, and/or advise that it was going to be added in a title update.

This is not the CG way. The only time they've given a bunch of advanced notice for the return of a Legendary/Journey event was when GI was in the events screen 35d before his Christmas return.

Of course, on the other hand, we know that Legendary events become permanent approximately one year after first run, which was today, so we know it'll be soon. Not sure how knowing the exact date that will happen at this point changes anything.
  • Blubcop
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Just did some digging and most chars that were added later to the journey guide were added a little bit earlier than exactly one year after release. Malak however was added after one year and five days, which would be exactly the same with GI if he was added next Wednesday.
    Also looked up if there were earlier announcements on the date that they would be added and it was always announced in the update notes and not in any other form.
  • Options
    <.<

>.>

It's been a year...where is he?!? Where is the Grand Inquisitor? Why is CG failing to keep it's promises?? Why? WHY?? WWHHHYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Dramatically faints*
  • Options
    Bump. When is this event coming?!
  • Options
    "
    "

Can we get an update to why GI isn’t out today?
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    "
    "

Can we get an update to why GI isn’t out today?

No, because they don't do updates on Fridays. If you look at the previous responses, it is probably coming with the major update next Wednesday. They never said characters go to JG exactly one year to the date. Just approximately. Wait until Wednesday.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    No, because they don't do updates on Fridays.

In fact, companies should never do any kind of software update on a Friday, no matter now small.

In the unlikely event something goes wrong (too easy to make a negative comment here so I won't), most companies don't have staff working on Saturdays to then fix it.
  • Options
    Just got notification of a update at 5:15 EST
  • Options
    Just got notification of a update at 5:15 EST

Go figure. Two updates this week and not access to the event. And no communication about it.
  • Options
    Ok so it’s June 23rd, one year from the release date and GI is still locked. When will it become available?
  • Options
    Isn´t it so that after a year these journeys will be accessible all the time ingame?

No.

It is so that after APPROXIMATELY one year the events become accessible in the Journey Guide full time.

It could move to the Journey Guide up to a couple weeks earlier than 1 year or up to a couple weeks later and still be completely consistent with the stated policy that these events become permanently available after **approximately** a year.

It's aggravating, I will grant you. And I am entirely sympathetic to wanting to know. That said, they're not breaking any promises here. We are in the time frame when in theory it could become available at any time, on any day, but it would require a game update, and those are most frequently scheduled for Wednesdays.

The first Wednesday after the 23rd is next Wednesday. In keeping with their "approximate" policy and with their standard timing for scheduled updates, this was always unlikely to be made permanent on the 23rd. The 21st or the 28th were always the more likely dates. It hasn't happened on the 21st, so I would look on the 28th and then again on the first Wed in July. If it isn't permanently present by the first Wed in July, then we begin to stretch the definition of "approximate" and we can have another go at CG.

In the meantime, all we can do is wait.
  • Options
    Any idea yet?
  • Options
    I heard for every thread people create or revive about him, he gets pushed back a week.

But I’ve also heard there may be a Title Update next week, that may have it.