[MEGA THREAD] February Road Ahead 2024

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    I’d think accounts that are a few months old have missed a lot in the last seven years.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Just let us buy our own LSB's. Stop with the stupid gimmicks and give the players what they want.

Should have bought them the first time. Now they are testing out their new thing. Give it more time and maybe you can buy them again.

Thanks for the assumption that I had a chance to buy it the first time around. Started playing in November and don't have the Raddus Bundle. Have tried multiple times to have it gifted, but my account is ineligible. And to save more assumptions, my account is not setup as a minor.

Even at that, nobody wanted only a gifting feature. If they rolled it out with the opportunity to buy it for your account as well, then there would be fewer issues surrounding the failed gifting system they "tried" to implement.

Definitely buggy, just like everything else they release. I'm sure they'll make it work ASAP since it is a revenue source.

If only they had a way to have a group test out new parts of the game, new characters, new ships, etc., so virtually everything wouldn't be released as broken as it was?

I second that. Ya know, Marvel Future Fight (Netmarble) had a Star Creator group that would test updates before it released. It was wonderful for the community since we felt like we were being represented. If CG could do something similar, it would do wonders for their image... and hopefully be just as beneficial to the players.

CG has tried multiple versions of that. I wouldn't look for another attempt at such a thing - though I agree, it would be nice.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    Gungans and especially Jar Jar finally arrive! This is great news. Way overdue.

But, why Jar Jar is going to be a legendary character is beyond me. Definitely doesn’t fit and will only create controversy. Poor decision

Totally agree. Should have been a GL.

First ever Racial Stereotype Galactic Legend, sounds like a great idea.

I hope this discussion is what CG wanted.

If you read the post I quoted, it is fairly obvious I wasn't being serious.

How would i know when to take anyone here seriously.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Another_ddan
    4 posts Member
    edited February 26
    Options
    something something something road ahead.....

Would there ever be consideration for a PC Client of SWGoH? I know bluestacks and others are available but emulation has always been risky, especially for freezes during Grand Arena matches.

A lot of modern gacha has this (Genshin, Honkai, FF7: Ever Crisis), and it allows them to put easy anti-cheat in so we can deal with hackers.

Could Tusken or someone CG have an actual reply to us on this? I have been looking for an official response but nothing comes up...
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options

Would there ever be consideration for a PC Client of SWGoH? I know bluestacks and others are available but emulation has always been risky, especially for freezes during Grand Arena matches.

A lot of modern gacha has this (Genshin, Honkai, FF7: Ever Crisis), and it allows them to put easy anti-cheat in so we can deal with hackers.

Could Tusken or someone CG have an actual thought on this?

Wrong thread, but you knew that
  • Options
    Pros , Gungans, naboo raid
    Cons, a broken gifting system, and busted gl events
  • Options

Actually didn't though, can you link it?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Just let us buy our own LSB's. Stop with the stupid gimmicks and give the players what they want.

Should have bought them the first time. Now they are testing out their new thing. Give it more time and maybe you can buy them again.

Smug level = 99999999
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options

If you can't find a recent relevant thread, you just make a new one.

• Options

If you can't find a recent relevant thread, you just make a new one.

That's fair, I just thought doing it in a place where thinking about the future would be good, but you know, we have talking about the political ramifications of TPM instead of anything swgoh minded.
  • Options
    ZubenX wrote: »
    Not sure where all this hate for Jar Jar is coming from.
    I for one think that any new team or mechanic that is added is a plus to the game.
    And a chancellor Palpatine is not a bad choice for a GL if we go that path :smile:

PS: I concur with a guy above, a BB lsb would be more than welcome.

I don’t agree with them adding all sorts of new content when you can’t even play a battle in fleet arena without a possible freeze, or like me, cannot continue my SEE ultimate due to inability to get charge and potentially needing 150 tickets when I can only hold 144. Point of this is, I guess…fix the broken stuff before shoveling a whole new lot of soon to be broken stuff in the game.
  • Options
    Any word on SEE event being fixed?
  • Options

There’s no word on anything
  • LordDirt
    5159 posts Member
    edited February 28
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

They have gift packs to fix and that's the priority because that's revenue. "Maybe" they'll get to GL fixes sometime after all the things we can buy are working right.
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

They have gift packs to fix and that's the priority because that's revenue. "Maybe" they'll get to GL fixes sometime after all the things we can buy are working right.

Whoops!
  • Options
    Somehow @CG_Tusken_Meathead forgot to mention in https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/268533/february-road-ahead-2024#latest , so many bugs that would appear in February...
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Options
    From my point of view we need more really new charakters and not the 2nd Version of Padme and Qui-Gon and the 4th Version of Obi Wan as well.

And NO, I do not prefer things like Drogan...

There are so many good toons that we do not have in the game:

-) Luthen Rael
    -) Crosshair
    -) Koska Reeves
    -) Bib Fortuna
    -) Baylan Skoll
    -) Huyang
    -) Shin Hati
    -) Yaddle
    -) Tare Viszla
    -) ...