Lightspeed Bundle

Prev134567
CG_Tusken_Meathead
442 posts EA Community Manager
edited June 5
I get asked this question all the time, "What's the next LSB?"

So while I don't have any information for you on IF or WHEN a new one is or isn't coming.
  1. What character do you wanna see in a Lightspeed bundle?
  2. What does it come with?
  3. How much does it cost?

Replies

• Options
    Darth and Jedi Knight Revan
    Both would have all Revan requirements at R3 or higher
    And cost 10 bucks, but 15 would be acceptable
  • Options
    Supreme leader Kylo Ren

Similar to previous package and offer

I am new to the game, this will be my first GL, and i am very much to the dark side of the force
  • Options
    Omega3 wrote: »
    Supreme leader Kylo Ren

Similar to previous package and offer

I am new to the game, this will be my first GL, and i am very much to the dark side of the force

SEE would be nice as well…
  • TargetEadu
    1664 posts Member
    Options

So while I don't have any information for you on IF or WHEN a new one is or isn't coming.

Ki-Adi Mundi!

For ROTE guilds, the only way to get him is investing a ridiculous amount of GET 3 into him (I think enough to buy 2,000 kyros), but unlike Wat Tambor he’s not required for enough things for many guilds to go back to LS Geo TB in order to help people unlock him. That leaves players either spending the GET 3 for a slow unlock with little hope to accelerate it, or searching for a guild they can hop into where they can hopefully get enough KAM shards to make it worth missing ROTE.

I’d probably spend $5-$10 on a Lightspeed Bundle even if only character inside was KAM to R3-R5. Him going along with other GR Jedi he could be used with would be nice, but he’s rare enough on his own a solo bundle would still be incredibly worthwhile.

(Most of this applies to Wat, as well - but because he’s needed for JMK it’s likely easier to get a DS Geo TB).
  • flux_rono
    2142 posts Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    first i want ewok scout added to the ewok bundle, makes no sense why he was excluded

then a jawa bundle could be nice (has all jawas) probably $15

id love an aphro bundle has her reqs probably $50

a malak one could be decent. giving all jedi/darth revan reqs probably $30
  • Options
    Alot of LSB have been some good deals. I would say somewhat similar to what they have been.

Factions- at least 5 toons, max how much you want, R3 or R5. 15-20$

JML and SEE- toons and ships needed, very close to or at the requirement needed. 20-30$

Other journey guide events- toons needed 4 or whatever is required. Close to or at the requirements needed. 20-40$

I would love to see one go for 9.99$ but I don't think that's happening
  • Options
    Jawa bundle where they would go to R3. Cost $10-20.

SEE bundle cost $20
  • ItsNotMe
    81 posts Member
    Options
    As mentioned above… KAM.. please!!! Would definitely pay around $5-10 for R3-5 KAM, and we desperately need new ways to get KAM out to those who missed the Geonosis DSTB boat. Would love to see KAM and WT added to the Ultimate Journey store as well, but that’s another discussion…

Bad Batch! R3-5 and $15-20 would be a sweet spot. It’s hard to justify farming/gearing them right now in K2 where they’re not that useful in the current meta and with so many higher priority projects, but I’m sitting on a 7* Marauder that is functionally useless for me. For newer players in lower leagues/divisions Bad Batch can still be very effective utility squad for a long time and provides a path to a very strong fleet boost.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk. 😎
  • Options
    In order of what I like:

I'd like to see a Inquisitor bundle, includes all Inquisitors except the Grand one and their ships. This allows another completion of an Assault Battle and some conquest quests thus helping people catch up - which is the real point of an LSB. Not too many ships and doing all the Inquisitors is more than what's truly needed so some of these becomes a nice perk. I think $25 for this. A scaled down version with just the 5 required to unlock Grand Inquisitor for $15 would be a solid choice as well.

I'd also recommend the Darth Malgus bundle - all characters required for both Darth Revan and Jedi Knight Revan and the ships of those characters. I'm thinking this should be a $50 bundle, but the number of char/ships seems a little light compared to past bundles so maybe through in a couple of other characters that helps round out great assault battle teams. I think LSB's that really accelerate into challenge teirs of assault battles help facilitate the catch up which justifies the money for me.

I think when you offer the lower cost bundle and the higher cost bundle with more is a nice touch to accommodate players based on spending tolerance.

Finally, I'm going to go a different direction here. How about an LSB mod bundle, a bundle that contains 6 premium mods (i.e. level 15 gold 6 dot with 20 speed, except arrow which would be a speed primary). All these LSB's have created a big shortfall and mod catch up is brutal. Since mods can be moved around you don't want to make them best of the best a pack 6 of advanced curated mods would be super awesome. Given the time to get a number of really good mods, I'd probably think $50 or more. Hell if you could make them so they can't be swapped but once a month, I'd still be ok with that. Over time you could introduce a tank set, support set, and 3 variants of a damage set to really get a team rocking that would be awesome. Bonus points if you through in some catch up zetas.
  • Barik_Edo
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Agree on a Jawa bundle. R3 for $10-$15.

Would like to see a Jedi Council/Galactic Republic bundle with some of the old Jedi like Eeth, IGD, Jedi Guardian, etc. Would be an opportunity to add KAM in it. $10-$15 without KAM, a bit more with him.
  • Kell2436
    8 posts Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    How about The Unwanteds bundle. Includes Clone War Chewie, CUP, Ugnaut, Jedi Guardian, Jedi Consular, Eeth Koth, Ewok Scout, Young Han and IG86 to R3. Only half joking. It’d help with RotE at the least.

A Wookiee bundle could also be fun.
  • _Marec_
    128 posts Member
    Options
    Chieftain Meathead Bundle - $7.65 (see below)
    Tusken Warrior Relic 5
    URoRRuR'R'R Relic 5
    Tusken Chieftain Relic 5
    Tusken Raider Relic 5
    Tusken Shaman Relic 5
    Clone Wars Chewbacca Relic 1

Price: Red 5!
    On the numerical keypad...
    7=R
    6=E+D (both are #3 in the keypad)
    5=Five!
  • Options
    Bounty hunters/ Jawas/ Bad batch will be great, and for the big one maybe Revans.
    The price, it should be similar to those we have already seen, if it goes up it will probably be less demand at least a little, while if it stays the same those players who previously bought at least one LSB (myself included) will buy more, or even all the ones that come out, in the long run that leaves them more money and everyone happy.
  • Daclif
    34 posts Member
    Options
    The last LSB bundle I bought was the Rey one. Later ones I didn't take as I didn't like the uptick in price.
    So LSBs that would tempt me

KAM R5 (only) - 5$
    Inquisitors R5 (5 to unlock GI) - 10$
    Jawas R5 - 10$
    Geonosians R5 - 10$ ( I didn't like the last offer)
  • Wed_Santa
    1038 posts Member
    Options
    It would be nice to see some faction bundles that help newer players get some solid GAC teams and which help with the journey guides - the obvious ones would be Imperial Troopers, Bad Batch and Inquisitors
  • Options
    Release early lightspeed bundles again for same price who missed at passed
  • Options
    Leia Organa
    10 Bucks
  • _Marec_
    128 posts Member
    Options
    Swgoh Content Creator LSB - $19.99
    Deathtrooper Relic 3 (Ahnald Gary Squad)
    Shoretrooper Relic 3 (Ahnald Gary Squad)
    Magmatrooper Relic 3 (Ahnald Gary Squad)
    Stormtrooper Relic 3 (Ahnald Gary Squad)
    Darth Traya Relic 3 (CeliacSarah)
    Darth Nihilus Relic 3 (Xaereth)
    Darth Sion Relic 3 (Scrybe)
    Savage Opress Relic 3 (BitDynasty)
    Darth Sidious Relic 3 (Loquitor)
    Wampa Relic 3 (PhatPhil)
    Coruscant Underworld Police Relic 3 (APGains)
    Ewok Scout Relic 3 (Gerbil)

...and other characters used by our community's favorite creators.

Notes: Above characters are just as an example, but can use this as an opportunity to work with the SWGOH content community and advertise on YT/Socials to bring in new or existing players to the game who watch their content.

(Also, sorry to any content creators I forgot to mention.)
  • Options
    1 - Wat Tambor R7 - $50,00

2 - KAM R7 - $50,00

3 - Jawas R3 - $15,00

4 - Inquisitorius Squad R3 - $25,00

5 - Tusken Squad R3 - $25,00

6 - Bad Batch Squad R3 - $25,00

7 - Free choice pack of 1 R9 character (except legends) - $100,00
  • Badger_Diaz
    241 posts Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    SEE $50
    LV €50
    Bad batch $10
    Sith $10
    Imperial trooper / empire $25
    Revans $10each
    Rogue 1 $25
    Jawa $10
  • GRANDOLA
    62 posts Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    KAM, Wampa, Hermit Yoda, Rebel Officer Leia, Wat Tambor. The TB unlocks are very hard for new people to farm as most guilds will go for ROTE earliest they can
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Luke bundle with Wampa and hermit yoda
  • Options
    Jawa, Tusken, Rouge One for R3
    Cost: $10-15

Jawa and Tuskens are old characters and I have no source to upgrade them.

Rouge One characters are very useful for different teams (especially with the new CQ char).
  • Options
    Bad Batch!!! 15-20 $ for them at relic 5 would be nice
  • Options
    I think LSBs are good when they bump the account (NS and Ewoks) not when they make it (Negotiator) so:

1 - Inquisitorious R3 - $10 (budget option to start you on GI)
    2 - Inquisitorious R5 - $15 (ready for GI, trade time for money)
    3 - Trooper bundle R3 - $15 (lots of troopers to cover)
    4 - Revans bundle RX - $15 (lots of units, don't care which relic level, just on relics)
    5 - Bad Batch R3 - $10 ($15 with the ship)
    6 - Rogue One with - R3 $15

And the return of bundles such as Star killer, SLKR
  • Omega3
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Raginus wrote: »
    Release early lightspeed bundles again for same price who missed at passed

Agree. Should let the newest players have the chance to compete
  • Options
    1. Imperial remnant
    2. Imperial trooper (not remnants)
    3. Jawa
    4. Rogue One

I'm willing to spend about 15 dollars for the packs, depending on how many of the characters I need.
  • Options
    Imperial Trooper Bundle:

General Veers R3
    Colonel Starck R3
    Stormtrooper R3
    Range Trooper R3
    Death Trooper R3
    Shore Trooper R3
    Snow Trooper R3

$9.99
  • Options

Where do I start?
    @RedrumCompost idea for Imperial Troops is an awesome one. All very old toons so a Tenner sounds right.

A JMK one with characters at R3 for 19.99-24.00 feels okay, yes not R5 but you do have Wat in it, althought , by now Wat and KAM should and been added to the raid token store by now, like GAS and the others.

SEE , at R5 for £19.99 , I set it that low, cos it is mostly old toons.

Bad Batch at R3 for 19.99 newer toons reduced relic lvl and same cost as say the SEE one, is mostly the Kryo Tax and don't tell the there is not one! I was not born yesterday.

A Rouge One LSB would be good. At R3 for £15 again , all old toons.

A GR Jedi LSB made up of GM Yoda , JK Anakin, Qui-gon, Ahsoka, Plo Koon, Barriss, Luminara and KAM . At R3, 14.99. If you want to charge even more, the sweeten the deal and add Kit, Aayla and Eeth Koth. Even then £24.99 would be the max imo. And to be fair tons of people would buy this at a good price cos of KAM . Charge 15 to 20 quid for this and hundreds of people would get it.

One last one , why not try LSB fleets. No Capitals , no aiming for any thing, Just ,for example all empire ships, excluding conquest and really new ones , and pilots for £24.99?

A lot I know, but things like the Revans have already been covered.

I hope I've give you some great ideas.