Lightspeed Bundle

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    "For those of you who have purchased this package on the PC Client, we will make sure your account is whole after we figure out the root issue."
    Does it mean the bank account or the game account? :D
  • Options
    just want the rebels/phoenix bundle to come back, i didnt have enough when it was there first ...plus there always seems to be some purchasing issue when they are in store
  • Cfo
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Could we get old LSBs to return to the store??
  • Options
    hey @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    while we're waiting for these make-good LSBs to get sent out, can you convince them to release a compensation Revan/Darth Revan lightspeed bundle? or I guess JKL would be okay too... if we have to

We promise to only buy in the app so we don't get screwed again :hushed:
  • Options
    hey @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    while we're waiting for these make-good LSBs to get sent out, can you convince them to release a compensation Revan/Darth Revan lightspeed bundle? or I guess JKL would be okay too... if we have to

We promise to only buy in the app so we don't get screwed again :hushed:

yep, never making that mistake again
  • Options
    Executor reqs 20$
    Aphra 20$
  • Options
    Laslow wrote: »
    "For those of you who have purchased this package on the PC Client, we will make sure your account is whole after we figure out the root issue."
    Does it mean the bank account or the game account? :D

And another question, will they make it before the new raid drops early July.
  • Options
    Alghof wrote: »
    Executor reqs 20$
    Aphra 20$

no and no These are still marquee toons and fleets.

LSB's are more for oldish squads... Probably should be a Sith one with Like Darth Maul, Savage, etc. Or a rogue one pack, clones, etc.

• Options
    rickertron wrote: »
    Alghof wrote: »
    Executor reqs 20$
    Aphra 20$

no and no These are still marquee toons and fleets.

LSB's are more for oldish squads... Probably should be a Sith one with Like Darth Maul, Savage, etc. Or a rogue one pack, clones, etc.

Aphra came out one year after starkiller, so it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility to get an Aphra LSB this year
  • Options
    Please repeat once again the older bundles in the near future! Like the SLKR and Rey packs.

Future LSB:

-Javas
    -BH with ships
    -Revans
    -Rouge one
    -Ki Adi Mundi! Hes farm pain in the a$$
    -Imperial troopers for Iden&GV(stealth SEE)
  • Options
    I would like a second lightspeed bundle for the Naboo Raid, similar to the one recently released by the Jedi, at the same price (20 dollars). It would be composed of:

-Aayla R5
    -Windu R5
    -Shaak Ti R5
    -Jedi Consular R5
    -Jedi Knight Guardian R5
  • Options
    I would love to have a Bad Batch LSB. All five at r5. I would pay $15 for that.

I'd like to see an Imperial Trooper LSB. Piett, Starck, Veers, Gideon, Range, Shore, Dark Trooper, Death Trooper, Snow, Storm, and Magma. All r3. I'd pay $15 for that one.

Rogue One. All 10. I'd pay $20 for that.

501st. Ahsoka, Fives, Rex, Echo, and Arc. R5. I'd pay $10.

Jawas. R3. I'd pay $10.

Tuskens. Love em all at r5. I'd pay $15-$20 for them.

There's others in this thread I fully support too, but these are the ones that would tempt me the most. Forget tempt, I would buy this list!
  • Options
    I would really like an Inquisitorious bundle (all R5) at about 15$ or a Jabba the Hutt bundle at 20$ . Personally , I really like grand inquisitor so an all inquisitor bundle is good for me. Jabba the Hutt bundle is also great because there hasn’t been any bounty hunter related LSBs yet. I’m really depending on this!
    PS: rebel troopers is also nice R3 and 15$ no more than that
  • Options
    Lsb see or jml
  • Greeboy
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Hit me with that executor or Jabba bundle for $50
  • Cois4
    32 posts Member
    Options
    I have a great idea for lightspeed bundles, make them available permanent so new players get the feeling they can spend Some money and actually maybe win Some fights in arena….

Also, on the shipments tab ‘featured’ that has the credit icon ….remove the items you can only buy with gems, those can go on their own tab………
  • Options
    Not in any particular order personally I would like to see either:

Rebel fighter/Rogue One LSB - including Mon Mothma R5 - £25

Bad Batch - R3 - £15 or R5 £20

Jawas - R5 - £10

Tuskens - R5 - £10-£15

Bounty Hunters - Zam, Aurra, Cad Bane, Greedo, Embo & Either Bossk, Boba or jango* - R5 - £10-£15.
    This is mostly includes BH we missed in previous LS bundles.

Some that are out there likely never to happen ever or anytime soon:

KAM - R5/R7 - £50

WAT - R5/R7 - £25

Inquisitors no Reva/GI - R5 - £25

JML partial requirements - R5- £15.
    Partial because I don't expect Y-wing, JKL, Rey (JT), Hoda, or even Han Solo/C-3P0 to be included, that might be just a little too good of a deal :smiley:
  • Options
    I'd make the previous LSBs permanently available similar to Hyperdrive bundle its massively unfair to newer players that depending on which week they started they could have basically had a couple of GLs straight away or have totally missed them - if you don't want them perm available for some reason then a fixed rotation - every 3 months to coincide with quarter end or something - the Starkiller one was to much for me when it came through on my alt but if I knew it was coming back I'd think about saving for it and getting it when it came back - land it on me with no notice I might have to skip it again if I haven't saved for it.

For new LSBs;

Old Republic - Carth, T3, Juhani, Basty, Jolee, Carth, Zaalbar, Mission - similar to the pricing for the Rebels Nightsister bundles - if you want to increase price by $5 include 50R-T

Sith Empire - BSF, Sith Assasin, HK, Sith Marauder, SET - $15 unless you include ships for the pilots where I could see $25

Sith - one to capitalise on with the naboo raid - Sidious, Darth Maul, Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Sion, Savage - $20

You could clearly do ones for Tuskens and Jawas for example and if they are priced reasonably sure they'll sell just for the completion benefits.
  • Options
    For newer accounts or those guilds that skipped LS Geo: Kam R5 $20.
  • Options
    The "Forgotten" bundle

R7 (Yes I know)
    Corusant Underworld Police
    Ugnaught
    Ima-Gun Di
    Magma trooper

10$ maybe since it R7 after all.

The "Left behind" bundle

R3
    Datcha
    Jawa Engineer
    Logray
    Ewok Elder
    Paploo
    Clone War Chewbacca
    Vandor Chewbacca

Also 10$ for being many.
  • Omilek
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Badbatch bundle plz. With all the new content and kyro dtuff require they will never be a priority again

Yes they are required for LV but event LV is not a priority anymore

So all badbatch r5 for 20 canadian bacon bits ($)
  • Options
    Jedi Cal Bundle at R3 - 15$

SEE Bundle at R5 - 15$

Executor Bundle - 25 maybe 30$

Han's **** - 15$ (just give us all the bounty hunter ships without razor crest)

Wat Tambor and KAM at G13 or maybe even G12 - ngl like 30$ for these two characters

Profundity Bundle w/ 7* ships and R5 characters - 25 maybe 30$

LV Bundle - 10 - 15$ (if you bump his performance then 20$)

Jedi Luke Bundle (without ships) - 15$

ANY CONQUEST CHARACTER AT R5 - 25$ (preferably maul, cat, ben solo, malgus... i understand that quadme bane and luthen may be too new)

• Options
    I would rather rather see kenessa in the ewok bundle than the end she is deadly with wicket in there