Lightspeed Bundle

Replies

• dogwelder79
    1529 posts Member
    Options
    I might become p2p for an imperial remnants LSB. It would include the non-conquest toons at r3 or r5, and enough materials to take conquest gideon to relic levels. This way people would still need to get him through conquest or proving grounds, and those who got him would be able to relic him.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    442 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Personally I would LOVE a KAM LSB

If you would too, please like this message so I can show it to the powers that be :smile:
  • Options
    i thought of an idea of a LSB, basically you get to choose from a few characters you want in the pack. obviously not anything overpowered but for example say im farming rey or something and i only need vet chewy but i dont want to buy the whole bundle for him so i could choose him and whoever else i want in the bundle. hope i explained this well.
  • Options

If you would too, please like this message so I can show it to the powers that be :smile:

Being there aren’t any character Reqs for KAM how would the LSB look? Shards only? Toons to effectively demolish Geo LS? When you guys introduced KAM to the store bigger guilds stopped Geo Ls all together and just used currency for shards, essentially making Geo LS useless as they could do ROTE for better rewards and just purchase.

• gamr461
    4 posts Member
    edited June 6
    Options
    a KAM(ig probably galactic republic but includes KAM) bundle would help so many people who didn't unlock him before rote came out. now those who didnt get him have to spend a year and a half spending all of their get3 to unlock him. any way to get him that didnt cost 300+ dollars would be incredible. or just add wat and kam to a galactic bounties event. depending on what else is in the bundle, it could probably cost 15-20$, im sure you could say it was worth 50, but personally the $50 ones are the only ones i dont even consider, but i think a r3 gr bundle of qui gon, kam, and some of the other older characters from that era like shaak ti or plo koon would work
  • quefie
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I would say that what is much more important is that you should somehow normalize LSB and set some rules regarding this ex. 4 times per year all old LSB come out but only new stuff on November anniversary/twice a year, no characters newer than __, no capital ships, just something...

Now you start to create an environment where some players are afraid to farm things because MAYBE there will be some LSB stuff with it, and this is a short-term approach from the perspective of the entire game and makes this kind of game less enjoyable. Please introduce some rules regarding LSB!
  • Options
    gamr461 wrote: »
    a KAM(ig probably galactic republic but includes KAM) bundle would help so many people who didn't unlock him before rote came out. now those who didnt get him have to spend a year and a half spending all of their get3 to unlock him. any way to get him that didnt cost 300+ dollars would be incredible. or just add wat and kam to a galactic bounties event. depending on what else is in the bundle, it could probably cost 15-20$, im sure you could say it was worth 50, but personally the $50 ones are the only ones i dont even consider, but i think a r3 gr bundle of qui gon, kam, and some of the other older characters from that era like shaak ti or plo koon would work

We just got a huge GR LsB, unfortunately did not include KAM. If they did a LsB for KAM I hope previous purchases of the LsB from May 4th would pull be considered on a make right, so that those who did purchase the may 4th LSB could have KAM without purchasing again.
  • Dahmi
    7 posts Member
    Options

Being there aren’t any character Reqs for KAM how would the LSB look? Shards only? Toons to effectively demolish Geo LS? When you guys introduced KAM to the store bigger guilds stopped Geo Ls all together and just used currency for shards, essentially making Geo LS useless as they could do ROTE for better rewards and just purchase.

The crazy thing is I keep seeing these smaller guilds like 200-250m doing LS Geo getting little rewards and getting like 10 shards of KAM but they do ROTE during DS rotation. Im just like if you would just go to ROTE you will get more rewards and can buy at least those 10 KAM shards with GET3 while increasing other rewards along the way. For KAM, a toon that isn't even required for anything. Blows my mind that these groups are choosing to go back for just a couple of shards per month. Just do a little math to compare the rewards as they are just hurting themselves long term. I get the argument for staying back on DS geo for wat as that is required for a GL but KAM at least as of now still is a complete luxury toon.

I am at 6 stars KAM from only GET3 and I still would drop $20 bucks on a single relic KAM to just finish him out. Thats the joy of an LSB and how they help with catch up. It is a character that isn't important enough for me to devote resources to atm but if I could throw a few bucks to finish he is good enough and makes a decent impact for a couple teams.
  • Options
    Tatoine bundle jawas and tuskens all r3 19.99 or a misfits bundle a few characters people will never upgrade to relics on their own
  • Options
    quefie wrote: »
    I would say that what is much more important is that you should somehow normalize LSB and set some rules regarding this ex. 4 times per year all old LSB come out but only new stuff on November anniversary/twice a year, no characters newer than __, no capital ships, just something...

Now you start to create an environment where some players are afraid to farm things because MAYBE there will be some LSB stuff with it, and this is a short-term approach from the perspective of the entire game and makes this kind of game less enjoyable. Please introduce some rules regarding LSB!

it can be like the jkck event, it comes around when you least expect it
  • Options

We just got a huge GR LsB, unfortunately did not include KAM. If they did a LsB for KAM I hope previous purchases of the LsB from May 4th would pull be considered on a make right, so that those who did purchase the may 4th LSB could have KAM without purchasing again.

i dont remember seeing that bundle, i have jmk and have upgraded alot of gr characters to relics, i must have had all of the characters from that, mb, i would still pay $20 just for KAM though
  • Skynobi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I have nice crispy money if you're dropping KAM in a bundle
  • b00ch
    4 posts Member
    Options
    PLEASE KAM LSB!!!!! Yall owe me for that dang omega omicron i put on weeks before yall changed TB to rote. PLEASE i got $10 burning a hole in my pocket for a 7* KAM
  • b00ch
    4 posts Member
    Options
    $20 if he is rel5
  • Options
    SEE Bundle - Option 1 - R5. Option 2 - R3 with all omegas and zetas applied. $10

Darth Vader
    Royal Guard
    Admiral Piett
    Director Krennic
    Darth Sidious
    Darth Maul
    Count Dooku
    Sith Marauder
    Jedi Knight Anakin
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    General Veers
    Colonel Stark
    Imperial Tie Bomber - 7 stars
    (re-release the Emperor Palpatine / Grand Admiral Thrawn bundle. Can't remember the name of it).

Doctor Aphra Bundle - Option 1 - R5. Option 2 - R3 with all omegas and zetas already applied. $10 - $15

Hondo Ohnaka
    0-0-0
    BT-1
    Sana Starros

Scoundrel Bundle - Option 1 - R5. Option 2 - R3 with all omegas and zetas applied. $10 - $15

Gamorrean Guard
    Greedo
    Vandor Chewbacca
    Enfys Nest
    Stormtrooper Han
    Qira
    IG88
    Fennec Shand
    Young Han Solo
    Clone Wars Chewbacca
    Mob Enforcer
    Dengar

Special Character Bundle - Option 1 - R5. Option 2 - R3 with all omegas and zetas already applied - $10 - $15

Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    Imperial Probe Droid
    Wat Tambor
    Ki Adi Mundi

Bad Batch Bundle - Option 1 - R5. Option 2 - R3 with all omegas and zetas already applied. $10 - $15

Wrecker
    Echo
    Tech
    Hunter
    Omega

Jawa Bundle - Option 1 - R5. Option 2 - R3 with all omegas and zetas applied. $10

Jawa
    Datcha
    Jawa Engineer
    Chief Nebit
    Jawa Scavenger

Jedi Bundle - Option 1 - R5. Option 2 - R3 with all omegas and zetas applied - $10 - $15

Qui Gon Jinn
    Barris Offee
    Jedi Consular
    Jedi Knight Guardian
    Mace Windu
    Luminara Unduli
    Kit Fisto
    Aayla Secura
    Eeth Koth
    Shaak Ti

Empire Bundle - Option 1 - R5. Option 2 R3 with all omegas and zeta applied - $10 - $15

Range Trooper
    Magmatrooper
    Tie Fighter Pilot
    Snowtrooper
    Shoretrooper
    Death Trooper
    Stormtrooper
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Royal Guard
    Director Krennic

• Dahmi
    7 posts Member
    Options
    i dont remember seeing that bundle, i have jmk and have upgraded alot of gr characters to relics, i must have had all of the characters from that, mb, i would still pay $20 just for KAM though

It was the GAS bundle they are talking about. so if you didn't see the GAS bundle in your shop during that last round it meant you already had everything then as you say you wouldn't have seen anything.

• Options
    Isn't what was asked, but I think it'd be much appreciated to publish a wait-time for LSB's, something along the lines of "We won't release a LSB containing any character released in the last X years/months/days/etc."

Maybe a Road Ahead LSB with a $5 fee to see that info?
  • Options
    R2-D2 Lightspeed bundle: $15
  • Options
    1. Imperial Troopers R3
    2. Imperial Remnant R3
    3. Jawas R3
    4. Tuskens R3

$19.99 each bundle
  • Options

I'd like to SEE a sith eternal LSB and Lord Vader one too.
  • Dwinkelm
    772 posts Member
    Options
    Bad Batch.

$19 for all at r3 seems reasonable to me and in-line with previous LSBs.

Dr. Aphra

All toons needed for her event and her at r5 for $49. This would be very similar to the Star Killer release, at approximately the same time for the bundle after release as SK.
  • Options
    Personally, the main ones I would like to see that haven’t already been in game are:

1. Bad Batch (all 5) maybe R3-5 for $15-25
    2. Tuskens at least R3 for $15
    3. Wookiees at least R3 for $15
    4. SOLO Scoundrels (Young Han, Young Lando, Qira, Vandor Chewie, L3-37) R3 for $15

These four, like a couple others last time are super useful for ROTE TB with a bit of relic upgrading.

Maybe also an Aphra Pack for $30-40 with her Reqs at R5 similar to the SK pack.
  • Options
    I would love a KAM or WAT bundle. 100% would buy.
  • Options
    Ki-Adi Mundi - Relic 7, Just him, $19.99
    Revan Reqs - Relic 3/5, $19.99 for each Revan
    Bad Batch - Relic 3/5, $19.99 for all five
    Iden Versio Team - Relic 3/5, $14.99

Also having the chance to buy previous Lightspeeds already offered, I think some folks that passed before might see the value now and wish they had purchased : )

Thanks Meathead!
  • Options
    Dahmi wrote: »

The crazy thing is I keep seeing these smaller guilds like 200-250m doing LS Geo getting little rewards and getting like 10 shards of KAM but they do ROTE during DS rotation. Im just like if you would just go to ROTE you will get more rewards and can buy at least those 10 KAM shards with GET3 while increasing other rewards along the way. For KAM, a toon that isn't even required for anything. Blows my mind that these groups are choosing to go back for just a couple of shards per month. Just do a little math to compare the rewards as they are just hurting themselves long term. I get the argument for staying back on DS geo for wat as that is required for a GL but KAM at least as of now still is a complete luxury toon.

I am at 6 stars KAM from only GET3 and I still would drop $20 bucks on a single relic KAM to just finish him out. Thats the joy of an LSB and how they help with catch up. It is a character that isn't important enough for me to devote resources to atm but if I could throw a few bucks to finish he is good enough and makes a decent impact for a couple teams.

Even thought I bought the GAS bundle on may 4th I’d still buy the lsb just for KAM too easy $20
  • Options
    The best LSB would be one of Darth Revan and Jedi Knight Revan With all R3 or R5 characters from both journeys. An acceptable price would be $15 each.
  • Options

For the current cost of 5(!) KAM shards, I can buy 35(!) kyros. I can only get 10-15 KAM shards per TB at our current star level (38). And I have to get kyros elsewhere. That's silly.
  • Options
    Lsb SEE
  • Options

Lets get galactic bounties 3 and put him in there
  • Options

Why don't you get the Devs to update RotE TB and bring in the Special Missions from the other TBs on to their respective planets. Make Hoth and Geonosis both Mixed Planets and reorganize the map so that Hoth is Phase 1 and Geonosis is Phase 2. Put the Special Missions from both LS and DS TBs on those planets and make all of the TB characters accessible in the current TB.

I get that it's a lot of code to unravel and reravel, but would be great for the players.