Lightspeed Bundle

Replies

• Options
    Just like what was done for the Ewoks and Nightsisters, it would be cool to have

Rogue One - R3 - $14.99
    Phoenix - R3 - $14.99
    Jawa - R3 - $14.99
  • Options
    Inquisitorious R5 $15
    Bad Batch R5 $10
    SEE $20
    LV $20
  • Iandog
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Bad batch R5 $20
    Tuskens R3 $15
  • Options
    It s funny. Everybody thinks the initial 9.99 bundles were too cheap, and want them at double the price.
  • Options
    Maybe add complimentary LSBs that show up after buying an LSB that contains the zetas in the pack for an extra $1 per full zeta?

Zetas have been a problem. You sold LSBs (which were admittedly a good deal) that exacerbate the problem. You haven't done anything to resolve the zeta problem for catching up. This is a way to monetize it. Or you could just increase zeta rates elsewhere.
  • Options
    R2D2 $15
    Inquisitors $30
    And both Revan’s $15 each
  • Rius
    389 posts Member
    edited June 11
    Options
    Maybe add complimentary LSBs that show up after buying an LSB that contains the zetas in the pack for an extra $1 per full zeta?

Zetas have been a problem. You sold LSBs (which were admittedly a good deal) that exacerbate the problem. You haven't done anything to resolve the zeta problem for catching up. This is a way to monetize it. Or you could just increase zeta rates elsewhere.

I bought several of the LSB. All the initial ones (FO and resistance) and where I had gaps on others. Last time I just needed NS. Whilst I could not immediately Zeta characters I did catch up fairly soon with all the optimal zetas.

Is the economy worse at different stages of the game, I imagine non fleet climbers (I get a zeta mat every other day from currency in fleet arena) and lower down the TW reward tier could be less zeta mat income and these could be some of the players who benefit from most of the LSB. Wins in TW give me a good boost, I think 4-5 mats per win.

If so this could impact earlier game players and a complimentary zeta pack or LSB including zeta may be required. But I would expect to pay more for those. For an account like mine it’s not something I really need so the complimentary zeta pack maybe better.
  • Options
    Inquisitors and KAM
  • Rius
    389 posts Member
    Options
    Some ideas of what I would purchase if they came up. Some I need the whole squad others would fill in gaps. But have been around long enough and with new raid and TB stuff I can not focus on at the moment.

BB or LV with BB.
    Imperials.
    SEE.
    Jedi - including Kit fisto, Plo Koon, Bariss Offee, Liminara Ubduli, Ima Gundi, and Jedi consular. (Obviously the ones I don’t have levelled 😂). Maybe I will work some up without LSB once we know the new raid.
    Darth Revan or Sith in general.
    Rogue one.

• Options
    I think going through the Journey guide unlocks is a good idea, so maybe a Malak pack with OR and Revan reqs at R3? ALso KAM because, as previously mentioned, most guilds are completely skipping LS Geo these days, so impossible for new people to get him without spending about 2 years worth of constant GET3.

Also, as good as I think the lightspeed bundles are for new players, it gives a great boost to peoples rosters, but now I have several good relic teams rady for use, but all missing vital Zetas!! I would love a zeta pack which has say 40 zetas for £10-15. A lot of teams are at like half power without their zetas these days. I am in a massive zeta deficit now! 😂
  • Options
    only thing i would buy is a see bundle
  • Options
    ALL Gls. Take our money
  • Options
    I would like to see Geos R5 not R3, bad batch, starkiller, revans, I won't suggest prices as I'm on a different currency exchange rate, we end end up paying 150% of the X tag 😅😅
  • Options
    1: GAS bundle all characters exept for padme and 3PO relic 3 or more at 20 bucks
    2: Lord Vader bundle with all charcters except GAS and Padme relic 5 and Y wing 7 stars at 30 bucks
    3: C3PO bundle ewoks relic 3 at 15 bucks
  • Bander71
    25 posts Member
    edited June 13
    Options
    I would say a kotor one and or a Empire one. Would defiantly pay 50$ for Kam even if it was just him. The amount of time and resources saved is worth it or a 50$ that gives the Malevolence and her ships 7 stars.
  • Bander71
    25 posts Member
    edited June 13
    Options
    It s funny. Everybody thinks the initial 9.99 bundles were too cheap, and want them at double the price.

I think it's more about not thinking they will do those prices since they have become more expensive and they know people will still pay.
    Post edited by Bander71 on
  • Options
    Bad batch r5 or even r3. I would pay $50-100. All bad batch characters. Also, would pay $50 for rogue one at R5 for Jynn, Casian, k2 and/or baze, bistan. Come on CG take my money
  • Options
    Imps/remnants for sure, older Jedi/ get 2 Jedi guy, older bounty hunter/scoundrels..clones, or bad batch up to 12 even would go hard...
  • Options
    Wat tambor and kam ls bundle I'd be happy to pay £20 - £25 for them.
    And bad batch bundle
  • Options
    Both REVANS

BAD BATCH

INQUISITORS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Options
    There are a handful of LSBs I'd like to see. I'll make a list of what order I'd like to see them in as well with a fair price (USD):
    1. Jedi Knight Luke- $10
    Comes with all non journey characters needed (Vader, Rolo, Hoda, Wampa, Captain Han, Chewpio, Lando, Wedge + ship) all to r3 would be fair.
    2. Grand Inquisitor - $10/$20
    Comes with all the inquisitors besides GI and Reva to R3 or R5. R3 = $10 R5 = $20
    3. Executor/ Profundity - $20
    All non journey characters to r5
    4.Malak - $20
    Every requirement to get both Revans at r3.
    5. Aphra - $10
    All required characters to R3, could do a $20 one for R5 but I don't like that idea quite as much.
    6. Imperials $15
    A follow up the mass number of rebels we got for Palpatine and Thrawn. A very large majority of the imperials taken up to r3. Need some leaders in there so having Veers and Piett would be very appreciated.
    7. any team that isn't entirely required for a journey farm to R3. An example would be tuskens A couple of them are required for GLs but not the entire team, so it doesn't make sense to engage with the entire team. Other teams would include: Imperial remnant (no Dark Trooper Gideon), 50-RT squad (your choice of 5 droids).
  • Options
    I’d like to see a clone trooper bundle with Bad batch, 501st, Omega, phase 1 trooper and Cody. Between 10-15.00 USD. Helps with LV, GAS teams, and JMK a little
  • Options
    it would be great darth revan and jedi night revan for 10,00 USD and clone troopers with all except captain rex
  • Options
    LSB for Bad BATCH Please
  • Options
    As some people have mentioned, bundles that allow for some decent GAC teams / TW teams.

Jawas
    Wookies (minis the mighty CWC as everyone must have him by now)
    Tuskens
    Rogue one
    Imperial Troopers

Price wise, just don't milk it. £10 - £15 is a good price for the teams I mentioned above.
  • TVF
    36783 posts Member
    Options
    IG Bundle

$86
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    lsb package for the piett executor or just for the requis ships
  • Options
    pt7iimmch57u.jpg
    72rarqe3jn7p.jpg
  • Options
    Jedi knight luke, he is an old character and a painful farm. I buy kyro and am happy to relic new toons but jedi knight luke is a gatekeeper for many GLs that I am unwilling to pursue knowing he will add 6 months to the farm. Anything else would be a bonus
  • Options
    Would love to see bundles for the revans, older sith units, and malevolence/seps fleet