Lightspeed Bundle

Replies

• LordDirt
    5171 posts Member
    Options
    Jawa bundle $9.99
    Old Galactic Republic Jedi Bundle $9.99
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Csaka
    25 posts Member
    Options
    KAM bundle would be number 1 for sure. I'd easily pay $50 for KAM at this point.

Call it the Jedi council bundle and give us some of the crappy ones too like Eeth, Plo, Kit.

I don't even need relics for KAM. I'd just take him at 7 stars and G12.
  • _Marec_
    128 posts Member
    Options
    Clone Trooper Bundle - Relic 3 $14.99
    (to compliment the GAS LSB, including 501st/BB)

Echo 501st
    Arc Trooper
    Fives
    Rex 501st
    Ahsoka Tano
    Hunter
    Omega
    Wrecker
    Tech
    Echo (Bad Batch)
  • Decicrim
    247 posts Member
    Options
    Kam only pack $10
    Jawa pack $10
    Old republic pack $10 (juhani, bigZ, mission, HK basti, jolee, carth, t3)
    Imp remnant $10 (all remnant except dtmg)
  • Options
    KAM please! I've been playing since the early days and finally just unlocked him a month ago @ 4 stars. It will take at least a de adequate to get him to 7 stars at this point.
  • Options
    Personally I would LOVE a KAM LSB

If you would too, please like this message so I can show it to the powers that be :smile:

It sounds like you're looking to get some KAM shards! Come check us out in Child of Dark! We're heading into our second month of KAM and will be quickly getting over 40 shards for the guild. Join us at discord.gg/hQQZbSy
  • Options
    Jawa bundle maybe £10-£15
    Rogue 1 bundle £10- £15, or £20 if it included Admiral Raddus
    Bad batch bundle £15 - £20
    Old Republic bundle £20- £25 including 5Dr-t
    Imperial trooper bundle , all the old troopers £10- £15
  • Options
    I get asked this question all the time, "What's the next LSB?"

So while I don't have any information for you on IF or WHEN a new one is or isn't coming.
    1. What character do you wanna see in a Lightspeed bundle?
    2. What does it come with?
    3. How much does it cost?

As a new player, I'm finding the slow acquisition of old raid and territory battle characters to be a huge roadblock for engaging in newer content.

Particularly, I'd like to see:

Darth Malak
    • contains all requirements for both Jedi Revan and Darth Revan at R3. Offered either as $19.99 for both, or as two bundles at $9.99 each

Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, as a composite deal
    • c-3po - reprising same pack/cost from before
    • Millennium Falcon - reprises the five bounty hunters, and Vader already offered in lsbs at the same R5 lvl, plus Han for $19.99, with their ships to unlock chewy and the ****
    • Heroes of the Rebellion - Hoda, wampa, ROLO and Capt Han at R3 for 24.99
    • "Boring conversation anyways" commander Luke bundle, plus lando (princess, old Ben, farm Luke, storm trooper ham) at $4.99
    • R2d2 — a broad cross section of imperial troopers at R3 for $9.99

• Options
    Malevolence and separatist ships would be great as well!
  • Jons
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Wouldn't say no to a tatooine bundle with all jawas and tuskens together.

Would also love an imperial trooper bundle. Starts prepping for see and is a nice squad
  • Aronnax
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing that hasn't been said before but my preferences would be:

One for Malak: Jedi Knight Revan/Darth Revan requisites to R3/R5.

One for Jedi Knight Luke:
    Wampa, Hermit Yoda, Cpt Solo, Rebel Officer Leia, Lando and Wedges at R5.

Exec. bundle with all necessary characters/ships minus Mando. All chars at R5.

Imperial Troopers:
    Range, Shore, Magma, Storm, Snow, Starck, Veers. Maybe with the addition Death, Dark and Moff Gideon for a 15€ pack instead of 10.
  • Arrowsmith23
    140 posts Member
    edited June 7
    Options
    I like LSBs to be things I'm never gonna get round to, NS was perfect for that.

Inquisitors, Dr Aphra etc. Is on the list of things to do but £50 packs for them, if people want to buy no complaints. I wouldn't buy them (unless they were £15) as part of the fun is the journey.

Jawas for 10-15 quid would be great. Should be 10 if you compare to NS as there are less characters but not sure there is much of a logic to the pricing atm!

The prepared squad (young han etc.) would also be good and then all the rubbish Jedi.

Just got KAM to 7* but was long and fairly unrewarding so would back a pack for him. Still don't have probe droid at 7* started to late and missed most of hoth. I think he should be on MK1 raid tokens rather then MK2 which are too precious.
  • Omilek
    23 posts Member
    Options
    LV requirement bad batch. I'm doing late game content and new character requirement are so high I just never have the mats or the énergie to sped going after old team to unlock LV. Dude is irrelevant in the late game kyber GAC or TW.

LSB of bad batch and few other R5 requirement

Price 20$ CA
  • Options
    As a new player (less than a year), the first thing i would love to see is some form of rota for older LSB.

I can understand the secrecy behind new LSB releases, or even the timescales relating to the newest wave of LSB. But i think a point should come where previous waves become readily available, even if on some form of rota every quarter or something. So this would see the likes of the SLKR bundle being on a set timescale.

There have been lots of LSB in a short period of time, and a large portion of the newer playerbase would not have been in a position to buy all of these bundles at the same time. But would happily spread their cost over a period of time.

If they have no intention of bringing them back and just have them on yearly cycles, then i'm also content with this. If i've missed one or two, fine, but let us know.

Now, in terms of new LSB, i'd love to see:
    - Imperial Trooper bundle
    - Malek bundle
    - JKLS bundle
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Luke SKywalker Light Speed Bundle R3 15$
    Wampa
    Darth Vader
    Hermit Yoda
    Officer Leia Organa
    Captain Han Solo
    7-Star Home One
    7-Star Wedge Antilles X-Wing

Darth Revan R3 10$

Jedi Knight Revan R3 10$

See Bundle 10$
    JMLS Bundle 10$
  • Options
    Since a lot of newer LSB accounts have the geos and separatists and have enough GP to join a better guild, we are missing Rebel Officer Leia Organa so I would love a JKL bundle consisting of:

Wampa
    Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    Captain Han solo
    Hermir Yoda
  • M4_
    1 posts Member
    edited June 7
    Options
    It is a question of balance. Accelerate newer players while respecting the time and investment made by more experienced players. For that reason I don’t favour LSBs for the top GLs (Leia, Jabba, JMK, LV). Players should expect to put effort in to get them.

KAM. For those in guilds doing ROTE but don’t have him. £10 on his own to r3/r5 would be fair.

Inquisitors. Will depend on your plans to develop a new TB. If it is on your horizon in 12 months, it seems reasonable to allow players and guilds the chance to increase third sister shards now. It will help prevent players being in the same position some are now with KAM. £20 for the 5 at r3/r5 seems fair.

And re-run the old ones! At the same price for the same rewards.
  • Options
    Bad Batch
    All 5 at Relic 3 or 5
    For relic 3 - $10-15, Relic 5 - $15-20

Same for Tuskens
  • Lestan
    1 posts Member
    Options
    At this point, so many bounty hunters have been in bundles already that it'd be nice to get the rest of them. A bounty hunter bundle including all the bounty hunters at R5 (excluding dad bod Boba and Jabba) and their ships (besides Razor Crest, this isn't an Executor bundle and BAM isn't a Bounty Hunter). Considering BAM, you could remove Mando and Karga from the bundle and run the BAM bundle alongside, or just overlap the contents like seems common. I could see this being $50, max, considering how many requirements have bounty hunters, but a lot of players will already own a lot of these characters (6) and ships (3) from other bundles, so $30 seems fairer.

A Tatooine LSB could be cool; all Jawas and Tuskens plus some oddballs, like Farmboy Luke and Old Ben, since they lived on Tatooine. Maybe Greedo could be thrown in or some other bounty hunters that worked on Tatooine, like Boba, Krrsantan, and Boushh. Could turn this into a Jabba LSB now that I'm thinking about it, which leads me to the next idea~ $15 for this bundle if it has no bounty hunters, $30 if it does. R3 if no bounty hunters, R5 if they're included. $50 if you decide to go all out and include all of Jabba's requirements and R5. Please sell the C-3P0 bundle alongside if you do that; update it to include Ewok Scout and retroactively give people who purchased the bundle the updated version. It's incredibly odd that he got excluded, Kneesaa makes sense not being there, but Ewok Scout?

Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker LSB
    This would be interesting because a lot of the characters are special, Wampa, Hoda, and Rolo. They're not very fun to farm, many people would rather be buying gear or other shards out of shops. Getting a guild to do LS Hoth TBs is...interesting, better hope people really want to get that full star achievement. KAM has this issue, and his TB is more rewarding, ROLO is just an unfun grind. Wampa and Hoda do have real benefit to accounts competitively and are worth the grind to get them, unlike ROLO, but it's still tedious and we'd rather use our currencies on better things. Maybe toss Stormtrooper Han in here and run the R2D2 and Palps/Thrawn bundles alongside so people can get CLS without there being a dedicated CLS lightspeed bundle. These characters wouldn't need to be above R3, though we'd prefer R5, $20-30 depending on relic level.

Thanks to the Padme and GAS bundles, we effectively got the separatist droids. I think it's time for the clones to get some love! We don't need ships, but we would love to get them. Just give us every clone trooper at R3, besides Crex, and Omega if you want to keep it more GR oriented, for $10. $15 if you include the ships, $20 if Marauder is included.

Give us Red 5 with CLS and R2 as the pilots, make a CLS bundle for $10, run the R2 bundle as well, guaranteed money maker. Red 5 would need to be really good though...
  • Options
    The Lightspeed bundles are what have kept the game fresh for me. Getting teams and characters that I wanted but couldn't ever justify farming, for a genuinely reasonable price, has me far more invested in the game now.

The main frustration I have with the current game state is the absurd zeta shortage. Most of the teams in the LSBs need zetas to work well, but since zetas haven't been included in the bundles and no increases have been made to zeta income, I haven't been able to take full advantage of the teams I received in the LSBs. I find that frustrating, as I want to be able to use my new teams in all their glory!

Whatever bundles you decide to do next, I would absolutely love to see something with zetas. I would be thrilled if you went either the rout of putting character abilities at lvl 8 instead of only 7, or of including raw zeta mats and letting the players decide where to apply them. You don't need to include enough zetas to max every character included in the bundle (that would be very nice, but perhaps a lot to ask?), but at least enough to hit the crucial zetas to make the characters work well.

As for specific bundles:

- Revans/Malak: I'd love to see something for the Revans, as I would really like their teams, but can't justify farming them. They're not reqs for anything, so It's very hard to justify holding off on a farm like GL Leia, JKCK, or Gungans, meta-defining teams with a lot of relevance, for these guys.

- Sith: The sith faction is really cool, with the Triumvirate and Darth Revan/Malak, but they're not reqs for anything. I wouldn't be surprised if I never got around to farming them, since there's always something more relevant to chase.

- Inquisitorius: If the goal is to help younger accounts catch up, an Inquisitorius bundle would be an absolute God-send to complete their assault battle and get guilds started on Reva; she's WAY to inaccessible IMO.
    - The inaccessible: My word, does it take an ungodly amount of time to get GET characters and ships. The GAS bundle with the Negotiator was a great addition, so I'd like to see something similar for the likes of KAM.
  • Georgee
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Release regularly all the old ones but limit purchase to just one, so everybody will have to pick.

Or, to make it interesting for EA and players willing to spend alike, each next would cost X% more.

Price $10 for the first purchased, $15 (or even $20) for the second, $20 ($30) third etc.
  • Taliana
    74 posts Member
    edited June 9
    Options
    Rerun of the old ones as gifts for newbies as part of your onboarding efforts ;-) Let us boost our new or returning friends with packs that feel meaningful!

Other than that, I would most want to see a “sad neglected toons” bundle. The “laughingstock” pack so to speak. Toons could qualify by being accelerated and also having under 10k g13 or higher across current players. Bodhi, Ugnaught, Clone wars chewie, Eeth koth, Ima gun di, Jedi consular, CUP, Hoth soldier, etc…. I’m never going to level them for themselves but don’t they deserve love too?

It would kind of have to be a “fun money” cheapish pack because let’s face it, people wouldn’t be buying it for gameplay value, they’d be getting it for fun.
  • Cookiezi
    10 posts Member
    edited June 9
    Options
    Oh, I've got a few:

Imperial Troopers
    Either all for 15-20 or split between Veers and Iden team. R3-R5 $15 each (Scout excluded)
    Starck, Veers, Piett, Dark/Death/Shore/Range/Magma/Snow/Stormtrooper, Moff Gideon, Iden

Rogue One
    All Rogue One members but Raddus R3-R5 $15

Jawas
    All Jawas R5 $10

Gal. Rep. Jedis
    Basically all from the Prequels:
    Aayla, Barris, Eeth, General Ken., GMY, Ima Gun Di, Consular, JKA, JK Guardian, Kit Fisto, Luminara, Mace, Plo, QGJ, Shaak. (Maybe KAM); R3 $15

Mandos
    All Dark Side Mandalorians (no Maul ofc.) plus Armorer, first Bo and the original Mando. R3 $15

Prepared Crew
    Dash, Qi Ra, Vandor Chewie, Young Han/Lando, L3; R3-R5 $15

Male Fleet
    7* Malevolence, 7* Hyena Bomb, 7* Vulture, 7* Geo Ships; R5 Geos (all) $50. (-> Would be a great idea if you plan to add another Sep ship to give Male some love IMO)

Huge IF

Bad Batch
    All 5 R5 $20
  • Options
    Taliana wrote: »
    Rerun of the old ones as gifts for newbies as part of your onboarding efforts ;-) Let us boost our new or returning friends with packs that feel meaningful!

Other than that, I would most want to see a “sad neglected toons” bundle. The “laughingstock” pack so to speak. Toons could qualify by being accelerated and also having under 10k g13 or higher across current players. Bodhi, Ugnaught, Clone wars chewie, Eeth koth, Ima gun di, Jedi consular, CUP, Hoth soldier, etc…. I’m never going to level them for themselves but don’t they deserve love too?

It would kind of have to be a “fun money” cheapish pack because let’s face it, people wouldn’t be buying it for gameplay value, they’d be getting it for fun.

To this great thought above from Taliana - a Relic 9 just Clone Wars Chewie pack I feel like would make a lot of people smile
  • BCJRen
    4 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead id like to see the NS bundle back because I tried to purchase it last time but got an error and it vanished. I filled the form in but nothing ever got done :(
  • Options
    3PO ewoks relic 3 at 10 or 15 bucks and GAS with both Galactic Republic and Separatist requirments relic 3 or higher at 25 bucks
  • K_Ley2
    42 posts Member
    Options
    GI LSB R5 $49.99 (Just like the SK bundle).

Clone LSB R5 $24.99 (501 & BB)

Imp Trooper LSB R3 $24.99 (all of them)

Revan LSB R3 &24.99 (all toons needed for both)

TB LSB R7 $19.99 KAM, Wat

GMY LSB R3 $9.99 (All GR Jedi, minus kam)

• Options
    I would like to see the previous lightspeed bundles released again with whatever the new batch is! :)
  • JaHaeCen
    2 posts Member
    edited June 10
    Options
    All units Relic 3 / $ = USD

Jawa's - $9.99
    Tusken's - $9.99
    Jedi Knight Revan - $9.99 - $14.99
    Darth Revan - $9.99 - $14.99
    Galactic Republic Jedi w/ KAM(for new raid) - $14.99 - $19.99
    Sith - $14.99 - $19.99
    Rogue One w/ships - $14.99 - $19.99
    Malevolence fleet - $14.99 - $19.99
    Clone Troopers w/ships - $19.99 - $24.99
    Imperial Troopers - $19.99 - $24.99
    Grand Inquisitor - $49.99
    Aphra (Relic 5 units) - $49.99
  • Options
    Sonofayoda wrote: »
    I would like to see the previous lightspeed bundles released again with whatever the new batch is! :)
    +1