Lightspeed Bundle

Replies

• Options
    Jedi knight luke, he is an old character and a painful farm. I buy kyro and am happy to relic new toons but jedi knight luke is a gatekeeper for many GLs that I am unwilling to pursue knowing he will add 6 months to the farm. Anything else would be a bonus

The farm is much faster now his req’s are more easily farmable.
  • Options
    I would say:

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - 100$ (not SW related, but would make a lot more sense than Ewoks and Gungans crushing Sith and Jedi)

Than, in no particular order:

- Jawas
    - Tusken
    - KAM paired with some least used Jedi like Kit Fisto and the like.

Price: Something reasonable, keeping in mind that those outside of US have to pay an unfair amount of taxes over the regular price.

• Options
    Jedi knight luke, he is an old character and a painful farm. I buy kyro and am happy to relic new toons but jedi knight luke is a gatekeeper for many GLs that I am unwilling to pursue knowing he will add 6 months to the farm. Anything else would be a bonus

The farm is much faster now his req’s are more easily farmable.

Faster than it was but not fast and takes either a ton of GET 1 and GET 2 or M2RT all important resources for chasing new things. Its 80k GET or close to 90k M2RT for each character. In the same way the negotiator bundle eased the currency burden for new players a jedi knight luke pack would do the same thing.

• Options
    It's a trap, this is so they know what NOT to offer us :tired_face:
  • Options
    Inquisitorial R3 - $9.99
    Bad Batch R5 - $9.99
    Jawa R5 - $9.99
    Imperial Troopers - $19.99
    Galactic Republic Jedi’s R3 - $9.99 (Kit Fisto, Luminara, Baris and etc.)
    Bounty Hunter R3 - $19.99 (Dengar, Bossk, IG88, Cad Bane, Aura Sing, Embo, Zam Wessel, Boba Fett)
    Rogue One R5 - $9.99
    Rebel Fighters R5 - $19.99 (Biggs, Wedge, Kyle Katarn, etc
  • Options
    - Inquisitors R3 (Second Sister, Fift Brother, Seventh Sister, Eight Brother, Ninth Sister) R5- $9.99
    - Bad Batch R5 (Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, Echo, Omega) - $9.99
    - Imperial Trooper R3 (Stormtrooper, Magmatrooper, Shore Trooper, Snowtrooper, Stark, Veers) R5 - $9.99
    - Rebel Fighter R3 (Biggs, Wedge, Hoth Rebel Scout, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Scarif Rebel Pathfinder, Lando Calrissian) - $9.99
    - Galactic Republic Jedi's R3 (Aayla, Eeth Koth, Ima-Gun-Di, Jedi Consular, Baris Offee, Luminara, Plo Koon, Jedi Knight Defender, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, KAM) - $19.99
    - Bounty Hunter R3 (Cad Bane, Dengar, Aura Sing, Embo, Zam Wessel, Boba Fett, Greedo, IG-88) - $9.99
    - Jawa R5 - $9.99
    - Rogue One R5 (Jyn, Cassian, K-2SO, Chirrut, Baze, Pao, Bodhi) - $9.99
  • Options
    Am about to hit 85 on reset wondering if first 3 LSB has a timer or are going be like hidden toon offers find under find
  • Options
    Rey - a single bundle with all characters included at r3 or r5 - £10 (same price as previous full SLKR)

KAM - know it’s unlikely as makes LS Geo TB virtually redundant, but who still does it anyway? Could maybe include in other LSB’s to make them more attractive - alternatively add some additional reward missions to LS Geo TB to make it more worthwhile doing !
  • Options
    Had another random idea:

Tank Ships Bundle £10
    Imperial Time Bomber
    Galactic Republic Y Wing
    Tie Echelon
    MG Starfortress

You sold us the problem now sell us the solution ;) Again just frees up our energy to chase new things like Bo and Jar Jar.
  • ShathiShiva
    2 posts Member
    edited June 20
    Options
    Hello!

The ideas are as follows:

1. Wat Tambor and KAM - the reasons are the appearance of a new raid. Many guilds simply moved to the east of the empire, and many players still do not have their shards and, most importantly, lost the ability to farm them. The price - personally, I am ready to give 19.99 for each, at least in p3.

2. Representatives of the old republic - the anniversary of the release of the first SWKOTOR was recently :)
    Hello there
  • Hieroglyphics
    17 posts Member
    edited June 20
    Options
    i'd like to see the following especially when teams are sold not part of any journey unlocks. I like buying full R5 LSB just because I can use them with datacrons immediately but R3 is still not terrible.

imperial troopers pack all at R5 for $15 - pett, veers, shoretrooper, gideon, dark trooper, iden, range trooper, colonel starck, death trooper, magma trooper, snowtrooper, storm trooper all

rogue one/reble fitghter pack $15 for all R5 - jyn, cassian, k2so, bistan, scarif rebel pathfinder, baze, chirrut, pao, bodhi, hoth rebel scout, hoth rebel soldier,

tusken pack $15 for all R5 - tusken warrior, tusken chieftain, tusk,en raider, tusken shaman, urorurur'r'r

scoundrals $15 all at R5 - enfys nest, qi'ra, vandor chewy, young han, young lando, l3, stormtrooper han, embo, mission, zalbar, stormtrooper han

INquisitor pack all at R5 to unlock GI for $24 i'd buy that easy

Dr Aphra pack $24 all characters at R5 ready to unlock she's not as strong as starkiller so i don't think she's worth the $50

a BB bundlle $15 all R5 including all 5 BB characters

mandalorians R5 bundle for $15 - jango, canderous ordo, gar saxon, imperial super commando, the armorer, bo-katan kryze.

Jawa's at R5 for $10

lastly! give me 1000 zeta's, and 2000 omega's for $50 lol, and make an omicron only LSB to catch up due to the fact you all release characters that need 40-60 omicrons per character it's hard to catch up like 200 omicrons for $50 or something.
    Post edited by Hieroglyphics on
  • TargetEadu
    1657 posts Member
    Options
    Now did anyone guess right…
  • Options
    Speeed Bundle:
    - Doctor Aphra
    - Skarkiller
    - Jabba the Hutt
  • Options
    SEE or imperial troopers
  • Options
    Jedi consular lsb when?
  • Options
    i think there is gonna be a mutiny if the jedi allies pack is all we see on the next round :p
  • Krjstoff
    635 posts Member
    Options
    Jawas to R3 for $10 or R5 for $20
  • Options
    1st round
    Beskar Mando Reqs at relic 3 for $20
    JKR - relic 5 for 15
    Darth Revan - relic 5 for 15
    Then re run the SLKR ones
    2nd Round
    Bounty hunters, ideally bossk, fennec, ig88, cad bane, and boba at relic 3 for $20 if you include their ships make it $30
    501st - relic 5 for 15
    Jawas- relic 3 for 15
    Wampa- relic 3 for 15
    Re run the rey ones
    3rd round
    2 SEE packs each costing 25 splitting his differend reqs at relic 3
    Old Imperial troopers- relic 5 for 20
    Rebel Fighters with mon mothma- relic 3 for 15
    Hoda- relic 3 for 10
    4th round
    Tuskens- r3 for 15
    Starkiller- r3 for 30
    All JKL reqs- relic 3 for 45
    5th round- JML reqs split between 2 packs for 25
    Executor with razor crest but not bam for 50

• Options
    I'd love to see:

Clone Trooper Bundle (including 501st and Bad Batch clones - at least this way more guilds can try to farm KAM shards from LS Geo)
    - R3: 29.99
    - R5: 39.99

KAM
    - R3: 13.99
    - R5: 19.99

Wookies (Zaalbar, Vandor Chewie, Vet Chewie, Chewie, Chewpac; Tarrful would be nice as well but realistically probably would not be included without jacking the prices; CWC is not needed because really, you guys need to go back to giving us CWC in the make goods - I have been disappointed that the last few make goods have not included CWC shards)
    - R3: 19.99
    - R5: 29.99

These are my Christmas Wish List LSBs in order or importance.
  • Options
    Ki-Adi Mundi! As when I gave up and came back he is impossible to get. Also a bad batch lightspeed as this lord Vader preq. With jar jar and the new characters this has gone onto the back burner. I am sure if that release that will sell like crazy.
  • Options
    While I completely understand and agree with “premium” characters (GG, KAM, PK, etc) being excluded from LSBs, some of these newer LSB offers feel incomplete. The C3P0 bundle was missing Ewok Scout, and now this Jedi bundle is missing another 2-4 predominantly roster filler characters.

The initial round of LSBs essentially gave full factions or requirements for $10, and these newer ones are seemingly incomplete while carrying a HIGHER price point.
  • Options
    Darth Malak and Bad batch lsb would be really helpfull
  • Aronnax
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Wow if that Jedi Allies is indeed the only LSB coming, we're really witnessing a very quick dip in quality and value of LSBs. It would also make it pointless to create this kind of thread to then release something literally NO ONE asked for...or maybe that was the intent ah!
  • Options
    I'd like some of the following:

Bad Batch at R5 - 9,99€.

Ki-Adi Mundi at R5 for 5,99€

Imperial Remnants at R5 - 9,99€

Tuskens at R5 - 9,99€

Rogue One at R5 - 9,99€

Separatists Ships with Malevolence and the 3 Geonosian Ships, Hyena Bomber as well as Vulture Droid (maybe even with Pilots, personally don't need that though.) - 19,99€

SEE Bundle - 19,99€
  • Options
    Imperial troopers
  • Tiif
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I get asked this question all the time, "What's the next LSB?"

So while I don't have any information for you on IF or WHEN a new one is or isn't coming.
    1. What character do you wanna see in a Lightspeed bundle?
    2. What does it come with?
    3. How much does it cost?

Personally I would love to see an Aphra lightspeed bundle, similar to what Starkiller had.

Should come with all 4 chars at R5 (the requirement chars) - same as SK, no Zetas, no abilities maxed (iirc it was like that before too, but I might be wrong on this)

Cost - something between $15-20 I think?

I think it would be a great addition, Aphra seems fun (I dont have her), but right now I cannot sacrifice my Cantina energy to farm Hondo AND Sana, due to the immense signal data needed to relic everything else :(

The other bundles I had in mind have already been posted above (like Jawas, Rogue one, Revan/Malak, Bad Batch)

Thanks for reading/considering,
    Tiif
  • Options
    Hi,

With the night sisters event today, it must be God Grievous. No need to be relic. Cost: totally free!
    Then, we are going to have epic battles in GAC! the winner is the one who has a device with the greatest autonomy.
    (Please, don't forget to plug your equipment to a powerfull power supply and pay your electricity bill).
    >:)
  • Options
    Personally I would LOVE a KAM LSB

If you would too, please like this message so I can show it to the powers that be :smile:

The Rey and SLKR lightspeed bundles were $9.99. The new Galactic Republic Jedi LSB is $19.99????? You guys are getting greedy
  • Rius
    388 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Options
    Aronnax wrote: »
    Wow if that Jedi Allies is indeed the only LSB coming, we're really witnessing a very quick dip in quality and value of LSBs. It would also make it pointless to create this kind of thread to then release something literally NO ONE asked for...or maybe that was the intent ah!

This was a bundle I asked for even in this thread on June 11 as we head towards the raid and these are useful Jedi units in TB. I did also ask for Jedi consular and Barris but some progress is still good and don’t think they are in raid. I have wanted to work on them for a while. This allows me to continue to progress other raid units, JKCK and Bo Katan for TB.

I would also say this bundle may have been in progress before this thread so all the other comments may be considered in future bundles.
  • Options
    iMacedon wrote: »
    Personally I would LOVE a KAM LSB

If you would too, please like this message so I can show it to the powers that be :smile:

The Rey and SLKR lightspeed bundles were $9.99. The new Galactic Republic Jedi LSB is $19.99????? You guys are getting greedy

People have been begging for prices like that. Now don't complain.