4/14 Update: General Comments Megathread

Replies

• Blev08
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    There seems to be a couple bugs I've noticed.

Dooku - seems to be countering up with additional attacks. I think he countered me four times off of one attack.

Phasma - Phasma somehow called an assist, while not being leader. The sequence went, QGJ Harmonious Aassault, Phasma Assisted, and then Lumi for some reason assisted off of Phasma's assist.
  • Options
    Game is awesome now. SO MANY NEW OPTIONS.

People are just butt hurt cause they got institutionalized on their Rey's and Dookies.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Fives, Rex and ct. 75 all max gear. Great protections all of them. @Darth_Malak

If you did afford Rex, kudos and happy #1
  • OTBCreator
    70 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I like it as a whole, except for the balancing. Not a fan. What do you think?

Forgot to add the speed debuff.
    If you don't like that, but everything else is fine then vote on the balancing option
  • Options
    I found that, some toon hit weaker than usual others even more weaker, protection make battle longer(no fun to me, im tired of grinding already 3x fast energy rate better than single stoopid protection feature), challange mode trash mob now has 5x more health point.
    Somewhat im gonna make a list char that i think deserve to refund now
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    The prot bar is a joke and WILL make GW, a huge source of credits, near impossible to complete with its current set up.
  • Options
    Was in the top 100 and now considering deleting the game. The new update sucks and my squad can't even complete the lvl 4 attacker challenge which I used to just put on auto play. If it's not changed I'm deleting
  • Options
    Where is the 'I hate it' option?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • DarthBalls
    518 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just fought top 5. Poggle hit his special 3 times. Dooku is absolutely **** worthless now. Dooku lead... My team didn't dodge ****. Their team dodged at least 25 times. **** this update.
  • Options
    Ha haha it's definitely more difficult. I'm giving it a chance, but the balancing is what I dislike the most
  • Options
    Very upset about the nerf to yoda!
  • Options
    Since there's effectively more health to go through, yet damage has been only slightly tweaked, they should extend the arena time from 5 minutes to something like 7. Or at least speed up animations even when not in auto.
  • Options
    Just tried the attacker challenge mission. I went from completing on auto, to getting completely destroyed.
  • Options
    Anyone else suddenly unable to complete the moff/veers challenge? 4 hours ago I could defeat them handily if I took out support droids first. Now...same exact 6-7 star gear 9 team. Can barely kill one of them before I'm wiped out.
    This is pretty frustrating to suddenly get mauled in challenges for no reason.
  • Options
    Does general comments megathread mean anything we say about the updates gets thrown in this huge thread and essentially lost?
  • Options
    This is a horrid update! How can a 6* windy get killed in the first round by ugnaught of cantina battles?? It should not be possible but it is! The new bars are horrible. Add the protection bar if u like. Ok fine but then u kill the act.tual health bars and basically take away health from characters! Worst update ever!! Change it back! This will cause me to stop playing not that they care.
  • Options
    The 'protection' feature is bad. Should've left it alone.
  • Options
    5/7
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    They deleted my rate the game post.
    That says everything.
    I wont ever spend a penny on this game, good work guys
  • Options
    Sucks hard ... Oppress eats my whole team alive absolutely no chance to win
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Turned the game into a complete waste of time

Praying the devs take note of this. Something needs to be done.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    This was a HORRIBLE MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    After months of completing the daily tasks. Today will most likely be the last. The new update made me lose interest in the game.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    KAULI wrote: »
    They deleted my rate the game post.
    That says everything.
    I wont ever spend a penny on this game, good work guys

Haha yep saw that. BTW its 20-0 in favor of 'no'...just going to leave that here
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Wow. Went from being mostly fun to having all the fun **** out of it in one patch.
  • Options
    I don't notice much change. Win gw easy. Unbeaten in arena. Takes a little longer though.
  • Options
    bad bad bad ogly ogly update
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    People cannot even beat the challenges with maxed toons now???? How lame is this game now!?
  • Options
    No. I'm having trouble not deleting the game right now. I LOVED this game. Now I hate it. Everything about this update blows.
  • Options
    @___gumpy THANKS BUDDY FOR THAT POOL UNLESS SOME MODS DELETED MY :D great move... and it seems like no one really likes the new changes