4/14 Update: General Comments Megathread

Replies

• Options
    Very slow, takes a significant amount of turns more to finish a fight.
  • Options
    Paddyrick wrote: »
    Protection was not needed if the damage was to be changed and the damage didn't need to be changed if the protection was added. Vice versa. Now we'll end up going on for ages just taking longer because of the added health.

what this guy said..

• Options
    It s dumb pointless stat. They needed to balance damage but adding a health shield seems like a cheap fix. It's worse then before. No one wants to have 5 min plus arena matches I have to put on auto to come close to beating timer.
  • Options
    Completely not a fan right now.... the battles take TOO long; they ruined the sound effects / display graphics on dodges and the super attacks being all silent etc and I completely don't understand why we need a "health 2" stat.... if they wanted to balance health and damage they could have just updated health and damage; we didn't need to code for months to add this thing in there.
  • Options
    I hate everything about the update to be honest. Protection is the worst and with fewer bars you can barely tell the differences between damage output.
  • Options
    I meant to add that's because the prot bar is part of your previous total HP.
  • Options
    I kinda like the added time. More strategy involved in a battle now. In my opinion.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So seems like all jedi got hit with the nerf bat hard. Who wants to play a game with jedi, it's not like this is star wars or anything. But GS untouched lol. He's not op or anything, not like he can 1 shot almost anyone. Oh wait he can
    Haha, agreed. It's crazy that Jedis such as Yoda and Ani aren't elite characers.
  • Options
    Loving it.
  • Options
    Meta will be infinitly better without OHK. Stop whining, give it a fair try first.
  • Options
    So now everyone hate it? lol
  • Options
    Anyone try advantage and it's perks?
  • Options
    They could have balanced damage with out adding an additional stat. Don't understand why they did this.
  • Options
    I joined the forum just to give negative feedback on this. Very disappointed. Glad I didn't put buy crystals yesterday. This update is really bad.
  • Options
    Game is taking a lot longer so Sundays will job require a significant time investment.

Trying to not have protection depleted between GW battles is gonna be near on impossible I think
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Thank god for this. Speed meta was annoying as heck
  • Options
    I agree about the bars, I thought the bars were supposed to have been fixed to give MORE relevance, but this is definitely not the case.
  • Options
    eshby_wan wrote: »
    200 crystals for a refresh on the omega mats challenge. That's a joke. For just one mat.hahaha

Damage reduction on my rp and gs is huge. Just did the ability mats challenge wit veers and tarkin. I lost. That didn't happen in a long time. I'm lvl 73 by the way. Whole team is maxed in the challenge and fully geared.

something is really wrong there... veers calls his second attack 5 times straight... He kills with the first time sid lumi kylo and luke and after that he needed another 4 times to kill Rey than with a 50 000 damage hit... now tell me somebody the new update is great... I would be if rey can also use her third attack over and over again
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It's horrible so far. How does 555's have over 16k protection and Old Ben, one of the tankiest ever only have 8k?

I hope he's glitched. He nearly killed three toons in the arena at full health by himself.
  • Options
    Totally agree the health bars make it harder to differentiate damage output and total health.
  • Options
    Hate it. And somethings going on with challenges too.
  • Options
    can somebody tell why protection matters?!
  • Options
    Preach
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Game is taking a lot longer so Sundays will job require a significant time investment.

Trying to not have protection depleted between GW battles is gonna be near on impossible I think

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just played a few fights.

The slanted segment dividers are harder to see, wondering if it can be put back to vertical, because it's easier for the eye to pick up.

The protection bar, appears to have been crammed into the same space as the Life and Speed bars from yesterdays version of the game. This also makes it harder to see.

Idea #1 Have the protection bar be an overlay on the life bar (this is what I thought was coming) and once it's gone you see the green life bar underneath (not below).

Idea #2 Add space above the characters heads so those bars can be a little wider.

Thanks guys!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    The new protection feature is awful. We didn't need a 3rd meter to have to manage. Go back to the old system.
  • Options
    I think they need to change the health bars. Harder to tell actual health now and damage output.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Why not just add protection and leave the damage alone?
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    My 4* RG, at L65, has protection of 10812. He is not even fully geared, only onn gear 8 with 3 slots filled. Looking at someone else's RG, at L75, that's 7* and better geared, has the same proection of 10812.

However, my 5* max level max geared Savage, has protection of 8556, while someone else's maxed 7* Savage has protection of 14667.

So protection is related to star level or no?? LOL.
  • Options
    Vader just did 122k damage to tarkin in the str challenge. It was ridiculous
  • Options
    Thanks for killing the Pool @BentWookiee shows how EA works! Great Job