4/14 Update: General Comments Megathread

Replies

• Options
    The update isn't even live yet. Useless poll ATM.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Healthbar over the Head is red, but that at the right side where you can see the toon you fight against is still green...am I wrong or is that normal
  • Options
    The only update we have is a change in health bar.
    Is that what this poll about, or are we jumping to enormous conclusions based on speculation?
    (sarcasm)
  • Options
    Stop moaning
  • Options
    Stop moaning
    Moaning that the health bar looks very blurry now....
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Changes are good but am more despepoitend about contant there is nothing new
    No new gear is showing and who pre craft have the advantage and no new heros no new play mode only ewak event which is consider nothing and pay out is way low comparing to Yoda event
  • Options
    How can anyone give an opinion without trying it??? This poll is pointless at the moment. Ask again after we all have had a few days to try it out.
  • Options
    Everyone asks for balance bc Gs and Rey ohko everything in sight. What are we getting a nerf to everyone that countered them while they stay almost untouched??????
    Just looking at the changes its clear that no one really paid attention to what was happening. I mean come on Barris was so OP she needed her wet noodle attack nerfed?
    You pushed and pumped the Yoda event , thousands of people dumped endless resources into Jedi to get Yoda. What do we get ? Those Insanly OP Jedi that can't really hit for more than 5k nerfed and Yoda basically made useless????????

So this is balance?????
  • Options
    This is the dumbest group of people I have ever experienced in my life
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    You guys dont even know **** the update is yet, stop jumping the gun.
  • Options
    Don't you read before posting. That was datamined info and most only applied to certain skill levels, not the entire skill itself.
    And we still don't know the added effects of defense and resistance which will have an increased roll.
    And Barris and other tanks get double health with the protection bonus.
    Why not just wait a couple more hours and play the update rather than jumping to conclusions on assumptions you made.
  • Options
    Tipped balance maybe
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Where's the we dont really know anything yet option? I'd like to play test before giving a opinion.
  • Options
    Don't you read before posting. That was datamined info and most only applied to certain skill levels, not the entire skill itself.
    And we still don't know the added effects of defense and resistance which will have an increased roll.
    And Barris and other tanks get double health with the protection bonus.
    Why not just wait a couple more hours and play the update rather than jumping to conclusions on assumptions you made.

You may keep your snide don't you read before garbage and sit on it. That's not adding anything to the discussion and I'm sure we're you not a key board captain and we were face to face that is not how you would open an adult discussion with me.
  • Options
    Did something happen missed it oh well on with the game B)
  • Options
    No one has even had the chance to properly test the update. This is unnecessarily early and negative :/ I hope the mods close this.
    Agreed.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Lmao take a chill pill dude. I am agitated as well, mostly about Yoda, but the update isn't here yet!
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    *Hits Gungnir once to deactivate foresight*
  • Jayngo
    87 posts Member
    Options
    It seems AI Dodge or waaaay more obnoxious than before. Thumbs up to the devs on that one.
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    :'( Oh dear
  • Options
    Nothing to chill about. I'm not mad you mad?
    I just want to know if these things are for real....

The problem is it's all a big secret then data Mined info is released and is usually correct. Then we get no answers. I'd like to know, wouldn't all of you?
  • Options
    Finally something new. New content, new chalanges, new race to the top, Guilds are coming, I'm excited.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Pal, we will see where will be GS when RP and IG-86 get Gear level XI while he is stuck at level X.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You have to consider that when teams are basically going to be 100k+ in health, GS won't matter that much. You can stun him, take away his turn meter etc. Rey at 164 speed tho...i have no idea what her counter will be. Still, i am more worried about GW and dodges than anything else.
  • Options
    For starters, this isn't an adult discussion. I think most adults are reasonable enough to know that they shouldn't make assumptions based on partial information. Let's just get the whole update before we jump to conclusions.
    We can't make decisions on the success or failure of this update based off of the very small amount of information we still have.
  • Options
    Jayngo wrote: »
    It seems AI Dodge or waaaay more obnoxious than before. Thumbs up to the devs on that one.

The update hasnt even gone live yet........
  • Options
    Why add a useless stat? Just increase everyone's health pool. How about implementing something useful like a DoT actually delivering a killing blow. Is this game coded by students? How about gear customization or skill sets. It's all smoke and mirrors to cover the pretty bad game play. This game has so much potential. They are going to make the cardinal sin and make all the toons the same.
  • Options
    My Client just restarted....yes it has
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Jayngo wrote: »

They didnt change that
  • Red5
    21 posts Member
    Options
    The health bar changed. .... ........ ...................