Hera's Cell

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    And ow we've discovered a new flaw with invite only not actually preventing every rando ever to request entry.

OK cleaned it up, you should be able to request invites again.
  • Options
    Guild and Ally request sent
  • Options
    Hera's Cell is now accepting our invitation requests.
  • Options
    For your contributions today did you just happen to have that much Cantina energy saved up? I sometimes will buy extra with crystals but wanted to make sure there isn't another way to get more that I don't know about.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    OK were at 38/50 confirmed now, gettin close.

We're also already at tier 5 activity rewards, nice work!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Seliax613 wrote: »
    For your contributions today did you just happen to have that much Cantina energy saved up? I sometimes will buy extra with crystals but wanted to make sure there isn't another way to get more that I don't know about.

I usually get 400-500 crystals from arena payouts each day, of which use 300 to get the 100 and 200 crystal refreshes from the cantina.
  • Options
    woohoo boss is up! Here I come!
  • Options
    Request sent, thanks @medetec!
    Do, or do not. There is no try.
  • Options
    Got it. So if I boost my arena ranking, it'll help the guild for the Canntina days or get out the CC.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, topping your arena rank is real handy for anything you do. the top 5 get 300-500 crystals each day just for that, its a huge boost for leveling and farming.
  • Options
    Request sent, can't wait to get started !
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Gotcha, 43/50 now, almost have everything set up. Once we hit cap then maybe the game will top shooting me a request a minute from randoms I have to go through heh.
  • Options
    Request sent
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Remember to save your regular energy until after the activity rolls over at 7pm Central Time.

Also we have some decisions to make. When we get enough tokens, which tier raid do we want to try first?
    Do we want to use Line or the in game chat?
  • Options
    Seems like you have to build a team that the AI can win and hold with - I can best teams with a power 3k+ above me but the AI can't seem to hold my slot.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah the AI is garbage. Paule, our resident whale eldergod, is running Phasma (L), Royal Guard, ST Han, Geo Soldier, and QGJ. It holds really well, if you can get close to that. They're all reasonably accessible characters aside from RG.
  • Options
    I vote using Line for the guild communication. The interface is pretty easy to use. Not sure about the raid level. Maybe try level 5 for our first run?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I think the general consensus is we'll start at T5, unless anyone has any objections.

also if you are these people and either I added you and forgot or you haven't responded yet, please respond.

Asic | 651-159-336
    Gdavis / Golden Griffen | 282-592-284
    Kolver Longsdale | 136-663-237
    LtBotas | 433-692-288
    Lu | 313-279-453
    Reaper5313 / Brodin Ordo | 523-683-982
  • Options
    Thanks for the build tip. Luckily I'm pretty far along with RG (I really liked the auto taunt and stun - proceeded to stubbornly start farming even though it has taken forever). GS a few shards short of 6 and Phasma working on 7. I've been making QGJ purchase exclusively from the Cantina shop too. Glad it's the AI and not me.
  • Options
    Think those cards offered in the shop are a hint of the characters to win? How does the whole guild look holding those?

I'd be open to using Line if everyone likes it better than the in game chat.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    We'll probably start getting line organized as the week goes. As to the raid bundles, not sure if thats any real indication but DO NOT BUY THEM. The value is outstandingly bad.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Anyone who hasn't at least attempted to contact me about your guild spot, please do so by 7pm Central today or your spots will be reopened.

I need to get this roster filled at 50 so it stops sending me a request a minute. Setting the guild to invite only apparently does no in the slightest prevent people from requesting invites.

Edit: If you are one of the 46 people already in the guild in game you're good to go, its just the last few.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    One open spot for a new applicant. level 74+ with an interesting name or roster is a plus.

We hit t6 rewards on cantina energy today, and we may hit t7 on LS energy for tomorrow now that we have the full duration to work with. Mostly f2p and low spenders, but active and looking for an active, friendly player. Guild is CST meaning our activity completion time was one hour ago.
  • Options
    Well done medetec. Many guilds are still having issues, but I think we're fully up and running.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    We're doing pretty well, thanks! If I can find one more interesting recruit we'll be capped and I can stop rejecting hundreds of random applications a day. Wish "invite only" actually meant something.
  • Options
    Cant wait to drop a MFn Rancor....

1pm my time.........and Im goin to the pits......
    “Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing …”

– Yoda
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey all, we've had a spot open up. Hera's is looking for a new member, level 74 and up that's active and enthusiastic. No roster requirements, just a desire to play and have fun.

We do use Line to chat, but that's also not required.

edit: we are 49/50 so you'll be joining a full, active guild.
  • Options
    Technically tied for 1st...

BOu0AEu.png

vPb3qAs.png
  • Swav1
    10 posts Member
    Options
    @medetec, my game has been stuck at loading Cantina screen for almost 8 hours now. Any of you have this problem? Just giving you a head's up since I'm unable to contribute due to this. Missing out on the double rewards too =(
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That's a bummer, man. Try turning your phone/device off and wait 1 minute, then turn back on and try again.

Are you on Android or Apple?