Hera's Cell

Replies

• Options
    Just sent an ally request @medetec. Name should be Hando Ohnaka, so excited!
  • Tiric
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just sent ya one too

Just figured out how to send a request too
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    The client is crashing a lot (my guess its excessive traffic) but I see some requests coming in.
  • Options
    Yes I sent one. How do o change my name however? I haven't figured that out
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I just sent one also. Loreck Avery level 75.

Mine crashed too when I was trying to send the request.
  • Astris
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    It looks like maybe you can request to joing the guild after you send me an ally request? I have a few of you added to the guild without adding as allies.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    OK is there a way to search for Hera's Cell? I see some people sending requests without even sending ally requests, so maybe thats a way to do it? I've got a few more of you added now.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Hera's Cell was under my recommended guilds so I sent a request through that.
  • Options

medetec wrote: »
    It looks like maybe you can request to joing the guild after you send me an ally request? I have a few of you added to the guild without adding as allies.

I was able to send an ally and guild request. Thanks again for coordinating, I'm sure things are crazy!
  • Options
    Yes @medetec I just kept refreshing until it was a recommended and requested
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Hah, well, seems to be working, keep at it. I've got a bunch of you now.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in. It keeps crashing on me though saying it needs to restart. I hope to get the cantina stuff done before 1.
  • Options
    Med,

I just submitted a request to join through the recommended guild list too. Should be whoissoze.
  • Options
    Thanks again for all the hard work @medetec! Really appreciate the organization and work you've put into this. Keep at it as I'm sure things are hectic!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    So apparently "the "invite only" setting is... not working. I have a lot of sorting to do heh.
  • Options
    Thanks Medetec, just sent a request to join through guild list.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Good old ErrorCode: 3.0

Working on getting more added.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I'll use some energy now to see if it contributes anything.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    We're already at tier II, you can see progress in the guild activities menu.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I don't see a guild activity menu on my end. Getting ready to use some cantina energy to see if anything shows up. I see guild store, manage, and raids.
  • Options
    Tried to join but it says invite only. I sent you an ally request
  • Options
    Thanks medetec, just got a message verifying I'm in the guild. This should be fun!
  • Options
    Did I already miss the first 2 tiers of raids?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like activities roll over at arena payout time, so 7CST central for this guild. That should mean a lot of the US members have a pretty big window to double dip on the energy challenges going forward. That should mean that after the reset tonight, if you save your standard energy until after 7pm CST we should get that batch plus the next reset that night/morning.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    egzaclee wrote: »
    Did I already miss the first 2 tiers of raids?

Nope, we cant even start a raid until we bank a lot more guild coins (we're at like 10/55,000)
    Thats the daily activity for spending cantina energy, everyone gets credit as we go up tiers.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    Nope, we cant even start a raid until we bank a lot more guild coins (we're at like 10/55,000)
    Thats the daily activity for spending cantina energy, everyone gets credit as we go up tiers.

Thanks
  • Options
    Sent an ally request. I'm not seeing the update yet on Google play but I'll keep checking.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    So Monday's activities don't start until 7 CST?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    If you look at guild activities the current activity (cantina energy) says 19h 50m remaining.