Overpowered Dooku outplays 1vs4 in battle of Rank 1, video uploaded

Replies

• Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Pagyno

Run Daka...and handle Dooku.
    Leave him for last but one and stun lock him to death.

Good luck.

This is how we Dooku.
    GFUkRSC.jpg
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @Pagyno

Rank 200? nuff said. Things are working as intended, your squad is weaker and your opponent has higher gear levels. You are at 27k power, your target at 30k. You almost won if it wasn't for a few dodges. I don't see the problem?

U starting to understand that droids are good...
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    @Pagyno

Rank 200? nuff said. Things are working as intended, your squad is weaker and your opponent has higher gear levels. You are at 27k power, your target at 30k. You almost won if it wasn't for a few dodges. I don't see the problem?

U starting to understand that droids are good...
    Droids are good only if you have good defense.
    Without a tank protecting...those droids are one shot wonders.
    Put a sxy Ben or RG with those droids and watch them shine.
  • Options
    I saw nothing unbalanced. 2 of your 4 toons were almost dead, the last 2 wernt that well off either. Dooku was almost full protection. If you wouldn't have tried to AOE a Dooku lead you probably would have won. One mistake can compound quickly in this game. Having the option to "Retreat and Retry" GW battles should have taught you that...
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Everybody says u should do this do this. Aoe of hk is good to thrkw it between 5 opponents. I agree that hk is weak if hes not leader.

I have in my inventory poe. But nowdays everybody has QKJ that taunts down annd offense up. Is it even useful to have poe??
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I say give more health to your characters and do 4v1 against 5s. You will change your mind about Dooku.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    @Pagyno

Good luck.

This is how we Dooku.
    GFUkRSC.jpg

Great chick. But what rank in arena ?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @Pagyno

Rank 200 is not that good mate, sorry to say but droids are past meta also.
    I'm currenty number 1 on my node with Phasma (L), Rey, GS, Fives and Han.
    Your answer is simple, get Han and make Dooku win every match. Then again don't get Han otherwise you want devs to nerf Han next ;)
    Just keep playing with whatever team you like but do keep in mind that you are supposed to lose as well. Winning everything would get pretty boring real fast..
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • droidboyz
    316 posts Member
    Options
    OP,
    I run the exact same comp... Been for awhile now...This has happened a few times or more to myself.. As stated above.. sure change a healer for HK cause he hits soft, AOE/revive are only incentive with HK, and his leader ability...Dooku is so squishy he needs to be dealt with asap.. Considering STHan...gotta make due to him...Dooku imo should have been dealt with secondly...QGJ also being squishy can wait to eat laser beams...if Dookus health is low then yeah save him for last.. you have the means to wipe him out...he's not over powered... Strategize more and you'll see the other options that make this game fun B)
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Pagyno

Rank 200 is not that good mate, sorry to say but droids are past meta also.
    I'm currenty number 1 on my node with Phasma (L), Rey, GS, Fives and Han.
    Your answer is simple, get Han and make Dooku win every match. Then again don't get Han otherwise you want devs to nerf Han next ;)
    Just keep playing with whatever team you like but do keep in mind that you are supposed to lose as well. Winning everything would get pretty boring real fast..

Iam not playing like hans or rg or anyone else.
    The best for me fould be rey maybe QGJ. Insted of hk47....
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    droidboyz wrote: »
    OP,
    I run the exact same comp... Been for awhile now...This has happened a few times or more to myself.. As stated above.. sure change a healer for HK cause he hits soft, AOE/revive are only incentive with HK, and his leader ability...Dooku is so squishy he needs to be dealt with asap.. Considering STHan...gotta make due to him...Dooku imo should have been dealt with secondly...QGJ also being squishy can wait to eat laser beams...if Dookus health is low then yeah save him for last.. you have the means to wipe him out...he's not over powered... Strategize more and you'll see the other options that make this game fun B)

Another nostradamus of strategy and game knowlage.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    OP,

Wha rank are u ?
  • droidboyz
    316 posts Member
    Options
    OP,

lol...easy my dude...I'm here to help, not prophesize.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Well ... just want to say: i do not agree with the title "Dooku OP" ... but i agree with the message, that ppl are forced to farm from a very small pool of arena-capable characters. So the game seems imbalanced ...
    You have to decide: Play the chars you like or play the chars that work. Sad but true.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • droidboyz
    316 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Pagyno
    ..halfway to lvl 76, Arena top 20-50ish. Been f2p, playing on my server since Dec.

Just speaking from experience brobro..
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ianot gonna reply to everybody. First droids make dmg. Seckond without QGJ in this game you are not good. Rey is strong but rubbish useful only with RG. Poggle is trash. Hk better as leader 50 % with new mets turn meter advace.

Droid are back with qgj. Thats eternal true of your girlfrie d wishlist.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ianot gonna reply to everybody. First droids make dmg. Seckond without QGJ in this game you are not good. Rey is strong but rubbish useful only with RG. Poggle is trash. Hk better as leader 50 % with new mets turn meter advace.

Third thing. Iam best because iam best. Iam not nostradamus only iam in top 10.
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Linear teams that are all dmg vs Dooku ... What did you expect?

On top of that, you don't even have the best comp for your team. HK lead, not Poggle. HK gives a HUGE buff to three of your team, as opposed to Poggle giving a mediocre buff to your whole team.

Rey won't save you, it'll just make you more angry when Dooku dodges flurry.
    This is exactly what I've been saying for a while now. You can't possibly expect to defeat every team that comes your way unless you have a healer. Having max gear and max level also helps. Your team is meant to take out the other squad within 3 turns. Unless you have a healer and a dispel for tanks you will only run into trouble time and time again. I've been saying forever now that dooku lead teams mixed with dodge gives me no trouble at all. Instead people said I was a liar and since I don't have a problem with dodge that everything I said should be discredited. Having a larger roster is key now more than ever. And the people who refuse to farm more characters are only gonna struggle as more and more people get max level/gear/stars/abilities/characters. This game is getting more and more challenging everyday. If you don't stay ahead of the curve you'll get left behind.

This.

Going for the speedy all dmg thing rarely works and makes you an easy win for someone else.

You could've traded out HK for any decent healer (Lumi, Bariss, Daka) and probably won, even with the misplays.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Powda wrote: »
    Linear teams that are all dmg vs Dooku ... What did you expect?

On top of that, you don't even have the best comp for your team. HK lead, not Poggle. HK gives a HUGE buff to three of your team, as opposed to Poggle giving a mediocre buff to your whole team.

Rey won't save you, it'll just make you more angry when Dooku dodges flurry.
    This is exactly what I've been saying for a while now. You can't possibly expect to defeat every team that comes your way unless you have a healer. Having max gear and max level also helps. Your team is meant to take out the other squad within 3 turns. Unless you have a healer and a dispel for tanks you will only run into trouble time and time again. I've been saying forever now that dooku lead teams mixed with dodge gives me no trouble at all. Instead people said I was a liar and since I don't have a problem with dodge that everything I said should be discredited. Having a larger roster is key now more than ever. And the people who refuse to farm more characters are only gonna struggle as more and more people get max level/gear/stars/abilities/characters. This game is getting more and more challenging everyday. If you don't stay ahead of the curve you'll get left behind.

This.

Going for the speedy all dmg thing rarely works and makes you an easy win for someone else.

You could've traded out HK for any decent healer (Lumi, Bariss, Daka) and probably won, even with the misplays.

I think it works well :) but u made me laugh about "dodging sooku even more"
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku? We've seen RG and 5's called OP since Dooku was popular, before that we had QGJ, Phasma, and.....
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Ianot gonna reply to everybody. First droids make dmg. Seckond without QGJ in this game you are ****. Rey is strong but crappy useful only with RG. Poggle is crap. Hk better as leader 50 % with new mets turn meter advace.

Third thing. Iam best because iam best. Iam not nostradamus only iam in top 10.

Okay now, you might be good but you're hardly the BEST. I know my team and many other teams would poop all over your team; I don't even think I'd lose anybody other than ST Han to your team.
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Don't ask EA to ruin what players invested into the Count. Quit whining, develop your own Dooku character, and leave everyone else who invested time and $$ into him the blazes alone.
  • Arryn_Ren
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku got a wee bit lucky, but killing Phasma before Dooku there.. That's what killed you really.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Pagyno

Good luck.

This is how we Dooku.
    GFUkRSC.jpg

@Pagyno - this was a arena battle this morning with a team ranked #47.
    I was at #49 at that time.

Just so you know I am not lying...
    w9dPShl.jpg

• Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    @Pagyno

Good luck.

This is how we Dooku.
    GFUkRSC.jpg

@Pagyno - this was a arena battle this morning with a team ranked #47.
    I was at #49 at that time.

Just so you know I am not lying...
    w9dPShl.jpg

QKJ leaders ? Kinda wondering why. But nice...m
  • Options
    So.. this was all a troll, right? Like, this whole thread was a fairly epic troll?
  • Options
    I love your commentary I was cracking up halfway thru the video. Good thing I got a dooku leader
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    #1 Droids are weak
    #2 your power is 3k lower

That is all.

[img][/img][img][/img]I7XHWoW.png
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Superdesi wrote: »
    I love your commentary I was cracking up halfway thru the video. Good thing I got a dooku leader
    Lol was there commentary in that vid? Haha I was watching it on mute.
    Now I am curious. :D
  • Options
    Superdesi wrote: »
    Lol was there commentary in that vid? Haha I was watching it on mute.
    Now I am curious. :D

Commentary was silly. OP wasted 86'****-Dmg double-shot on Phasma. If he'd attacked Dooku with that, he'd have won.