Overpowered Dooku outplays 1vs4 in battle of Rank 1, video uploaded

Replies

• Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    We learn from are mistakes.
  • Options
    OP, you've got to realize that going on and on about being ranked in the top 5 with the team you have is only making people laugh at and pity your ignorance of how the game works. Not every server has the same strength of teams on it. A #1 on one server may not even be worthy of being in the top 200 on another server.

Comparing to my server, the Dooku team you lost to would have been a rank #50-#100 team at best, with a quick drop while the player was away (I know I wouldn't worry too much about facing it). Your team might be able to make it into the lower 100's with luck and DPS alone (and maybe a crystal refresh or two), but would be back in the 200's before you woke up in the morning. The #1 in my server is a lvl 80 whale who just got through beating a Heroic raid and is running a 37,800 power fully starred and levelled tanked up clone synergy squad lead by a gear XI Rex, with two gear Xs (the other two clones) and two gear IXs (Sun Fac and RG). Your team probably wouldn't be able to kill one of his toons. I know I probably couldn't.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Superdesi wrote: »
    I love your commentary I was cracking up halfway thru the video. Good thing I got a dooku leader
    Lol was there commentary in that vid? Haha I was watching it on mute.
    Now I am curious. :D

Commentary was silly. OP wasted 86'****-Dmg double-shot on Phasma. If he'd attacked Dooku with that, he'd have won.
    @Skeetabyte42
    Now that I listened to the video it's quite clear what happened.Very good chance that "spirits" we're involved.

@Pagyno - never do arena while you are drunk. Picking on Phasma in the end made it happen for the enemy team.
    I am sorry but Grandpa Dooku did his job.

• Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options

The #1 in my server is a lvl 80 whale who just got through beating a Heroic raid and is running a 37,800 power fully starred and levelled tanked up clone synergy squad lead by a gear XI Rex, with two gear Xs (the other two clones) and two gear IXs (Sun Fac and RG). Your team probably wouldn't be able to kill one of his toons. I know I probably couldn't.

That team would be so sick. I'm not sure what kind of damage Sun Fac can dish-out but the HP and Protection alone for Rex and 5's would be kiirrrrrraazy.
  • quigonkenny
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The #1 in my server is a lvl 80 whale who just got through beating a Heroic raid and is running a 37,800 power fully starred and levelled tanked up clone synergy squad lead by a gear XI Rex, with two gear Xs (the other two clones) and two gear IXs (Sun Fac and RG). Your team probably wouldn't be able to kill one of his toons. I know I probably couldn't.

That team would be so sick. I'm not sure what kind of damage Sun Fac can dish-out but the HP and Protection alone for Rex and 5's would be kiirrrrrraazy.
    I was just amused to see a #1 team with a lvl80 7* gear X Clone Trooper. Not only that, but in a situation where he can actually contribute.
  • Valgys
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Yep...

5yk7kly.jpg
  • strafeSS
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody is OP. Some toons/teams need a different strategy than attack, attack, heal, repeat. Yes, I know I'm simplifying, but I don't think any toon is OP and I'd hate for the nerf police to take another heavy hand to our teams. Adapt or fall behind.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    strafeSS wrote: »
    Nobody is OP. Some toons/teams need a different strategy than attack, attack, heal, repeat. Yes, I know I'm simplifying, but I don't think any toon is OP and I'd hate for the nerf police to take another heavy hand to our teams. Adapt or fall behind.

I just wish the Aurodium packs were rotated more frequently so we can work on Rex, etc. Luckily I don't have any mega-whales on my server, just some baby whales that are manageable at least. :smile:
  • quigonkenny
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Valgys wrote: »

Yep...

5yk7kly.jpg
    Not the same server as me, but the clones do have some nice synergy, so I'm not surprised at all to see it elsewhere.

This^ one's even more of a whale team though. The only one you don't *have* to pay for is Fives.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Valgys wrote: »

Yep...

5yk7kly.jpg
    Not the same server as me, but the clones do have some nice synergy, so I'm not surprised at all to see it elsewhere.

This^ one's even more of a whale team though. The only one you don't *have* to pay for is Fives.

Cound andd QGJ are strong chars. But for me OP. I could imagine GS attack three times in row. Also QGJ steals buffs. Thos is really imbalanced. Cos QGJ is mixture of pogle, antitank and GS.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Today i prooved that sheps are sheeps and sensible man is sensible man. :D
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    Today i prooved that sheps are sheeps and sensible man is sensible man. :D

Maybe in your own head you did. You're ridiculously arrogant for no good reason and for somebody that's complaining about basic things that can be dealt with in-game.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't go thru every comment. But Op's team is full of LV72 while the enemy are LV76. I guess most ppl skipped it thru to the end.

Wasn't you are pretty lucky to wiped out 4 of his teammates? Ya that dodge is pretty crazy and RNG is not on your side.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Guys. Dudes. Internet mates.

I dont know but. I deserved to win. Dont be ridiculous. U know that dooku is OP. Confes and pray.

World peace B)
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    Guys. Dudes. Internet mates.

I dont know but. I deserved to win. Dont be ridiculous. U know that dooku is OP. Confes and pray.

World peace B)

lmfao you do realize that he had 3 lvls up on you and his Han was precrafted to G9. Plus your GS was only 6* and your Poggle was 4*. If your team was maxed out and same level you would have walked all over him.

Yes you had bad RNG at the very end but your team is underpowered compared to his and you made multiple errors during play that prevented you from winning. Dooku is not OP.

I'm really hoping this thread is one big troll
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    They banned my topic. I will tell u shortly here whats going on. Iam doing in favour of game admins be honest.

Iam not selling things iam doing forex programming.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Just in favour of game. Finding friends game and bussines partners to improve the budget of devwlopers.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I had my arena team with two healers wiped out by Dooku, had two 7* healers and 1 other 7* all on full health and Dooku took all 3 out without stopping this was in GW at stage 7, 12 hits in a row all high damage.

It really blows my mind that their are still people saying d o o k i e is OP, he simply is not. If you have a 4v1 I really do not get how you lose. It just makes no sense, every fight you go in to you know what you are gonna fight. So why not:

1) Find another fight (if it's arena)
    2) Put in 1 of the several D o o k i e counters.
    3) for the love of the force, use ST Han and get good with him.
    4) Do not run Glass Cannon squads in arena.
    5)L2P

I have a 6* D o o k i e that I use on my suicide squad in GW, that is the only time he gets played, and that's after 3 other suicide teams. I run all NS and people always tell me that NS sucks, must not suck all that much if I have 0 problems with all the squads and characters you all have issues with. He's not really all that good, if you are whining you simply haven't learned the game yet. Take your time level up some characters, practice in GW, learn strategy.
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I had my arena team with two healers wiped out by Dooku, had two 7* healers and 1 other 7* all on full health and Dooku took all 3 out without stopping this was in GW at stage 7, 12 hits in a row all high damage.

It really blows my mind that their are still people saying d o o k i e is OP, he simply is not. If you have a 4v1 I really do not get how you lose. It just makes no sense, every fight you go in to you know what you are gonna fight. So why not:

1) Find another fight (if it's arena)
    2) Put in 1 of the several D o o k i e counters.
    3) for the love of the force, use ST Han and get good with him.
    4) Do not run Glass Cannon squads in arena.
    5)L2P

I have a 6* D o o k i e that I use on my suicide squad in GW, that is the only time he gets played, and that's after 3 other suicide teams. I run all NS and people always tell me that NS sucks, must not suck all that much if I have 0 problems with all the squads and characters you all have issues with. He's not really all that good, if you are whining you simply haven't learned the game yet. Take your time level up some characters, practice in GW, learn strategy.

REALLY BIG emphasis on number 5 there lol :)
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Pagyno2
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku is bug. Annoying counters.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    . I run all NS and people always tell me that NS sucks, must not suck all that much if I have 0 problems with all the squads and characters you all have issues with.
    @christopher152003
    Hi there. I have max level Daka, Asajj and Talia. Then a 5* initiate and 3* acolyte.
    Who you run as lead in your NS team?
    Please share details as I am interested in maxing all my NS girls.

Thanks in advance.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    . I run all NS and people always tell me that NS sucks, must not suck all that much if I have 0 problems with all the squads and characters you all have issues with.
    @christopher152003
    Hi there. I have max level Daka, Asajj and Talia. Then a 5* initiate and 3* acolyte.
    Who you run as lead in your NS team?
    Please share details as I am interested in maxing all my NS girls.

Thanks in advance.

I usually always run Asajj Ventress as leader, if you are gonna be competitive in the arena however you have to drop acolyte and run ST Han in her place. If you do I promise you will have fun. I still keep my Acolyte maxed just cause I love NS, but I usually only use her in GW and in Rancor Raid.

When facing D o o k i e, Fives or other counter characters, when you are ready to take them out use ST Hans Taunt, but you must always try and take out in this order your enemies,

Sid (or other heal immunity characters minus Kylo (he has way to much health))
    QGJ (or others who can dispel taunt, but QGJ is priority because he can dispel so often)
    Daka (because she is amazing on your team, but she is just as amazing on others teams)

When stunning do not use daka to attack someone who is already stunned you should always try and save her stun for those not stunned, (some exceptions would be sid is almost dead and Lumi is next etc.)

Never use Asajj heal as a heal unless it is an emergency, she can heal through her lifesteal. If you desperately need a stun try her, but know unless she is buffed with her own buffs she rarely stuns. Asajj makes Daka insanely fast, and makes her speed ok. When she is buffed she crits alot, for alot, and her AoE when getting a kill resets all her timers, which means you can usually dispel a taunt every time if you play her right and reset timers.Always try and save you AoE for when someone is in the red so you can reset it.

Use Initiate to put positive status immunity on taunters before they taunt, (its reliable enough at higher levels). NI can also keep lumi's HoT off of targets. Her crit is almost a guarantee on her second skill and usually hits over 5-6k, she is also going to always be the last one standing in a tough fight she has 17k Protection and 23k HP's and she is at gl 10 rated over 8.5k.

Talia is just awesome and underrated, when paired with ST Han the TM manipulation gets insane, I have had all my team go 3 times before their whole team was able to go when you use her right. Save her heal for ST Han, you'll get TM on top of TM (same as daka save heal for Han). Her LS is 100% so she gets back 1 point of heal for every point of damage she does, on her basic. Her 3rd skill does plenty of damage.

Hope this helps a little.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    @christopher152003
    My current arena setup is Phasma L, Daka, Asajj, Lumi, Savage.
    Both Daka and Asajj have Omega upgrades on basic.
    Do ok in arena. End up in 50s.
  • Pagyno2
    9 posts Member
    Options
    @christopher152003

Thanks guyz and girls for real and sensible discusion. I sometimes have real feeling that alot of ppl complaining about my complains and forget what iam telling. That dooku is op and qgj is op.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    @christopher152003

Have you tried Ahsoka as leader in that group since you have 2 NS and 1 Jedi? Just curious.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    @christopher152003

Have you tried Ahsoka as leader in that group since you have 2 NS and 1 Jedi? Just curious.
    Working on it. Snips is only 4*. ;)
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    @christopher152003

Working on it. Snips is only 4*. ;)

Ah okay. Have to let us know when you get here there.
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    Options
    qPlease I Wanne see this Video :D than we will find out that Dooku isn't OP...I am crushing Dooku Teams all night long...love them to cruuuush
  • Pagyno3
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Maskarii wrote: »
    qPlease I Wanne see this Video :D than we will find out that Dooku isn't OP...I am crushing Dooku Teams all night long...love them to cruuuush

Only real question in this game is if Dooku and QGJ are OP. Nothing realy matters..
  • Pagyno3
    12 posts Member
    Options
    :p