Overpowered Dooku outplays 1vs4 in battle of Rank 1, video uploaded

1234568Next

Replies

• Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Only one way to fix Dooku. Get your own Dooku.
  • Pagyno3
    12 posts Member
    Options
    My thred has nice avatar.
  • Options
    Noob of the year award goes to....
  • Options
    Pagyno!!!!! Down fall walking up on stage. Get up here big guy. It wasn't even close. Congratulations!
  • Sir_Whooty
    518 posts Member
    Options
    . I run all NS and people always tell me that NS sucks, must not suck all that much if I have 0 problems with all the squads and characters you all have issues with.
    @christopher152003
    Hi there. I have max level Daka, Asajj and Talia. Then a 5* initiate and 3* acolyte.
    Who you run as lead in your NS team?
    Please share details as I am interested in maxing all my NS girls.

Thanks in advance.

I usually always run Asajj Ventress as leader, if you are gonna be competitive in the arena however you have to drop acolyte and run ST Han in her place. If you do I promise you will have fun. I still keep my Acolyte maxed just cause I love NS, but I usually only use her in GW and in Rancor Raid.

When facing D o o k i e, Fives or other counter characters, when you are ready to take them out use ST Hans Taunt, but you must always try and take out in this order your enemies,

Sid (or other heal immunity characters minus Kylo (he has way to much health))
    QGJ (or others who can dispel taunt, but QGJ is priority because he can dispel so often)
    Daka (because she is amazing on your team, but she is just as amazing on others teams)

When stunning do not use daka to attack someone who is already stunned you should always try and save her stun for those not stunned, (some exceptions would be sid is almost dead and Lumi is next etc.)

Never use Asajj heal as a heal unless it is an emergency, she can heal through her lifesteal. If you desperately need a stun try her, but know unless she is buffed with her own buffs she rarely stuns. Asajj makes Daka insanely fast, and makes her speed ok. When she is buffed she crits alot, for alot, and her AoE when getting a kill resets all her timers, which means you can usually dispel a taunt every time if you play her right and reset timers.Always try and save you AoE for when someone is in the red so you can reset it.

Use Initiate to put positive status immunity on taunters before they taunt, (its reliable enough at higher levels). NI can also keep lumi's HoT off of targets. Her crit is almost a guarantee on her second skill and usually hits over 5-6k, she is also going to always be the last one standing in a tough fight she has 17k Protection and 23k HP's and she is at gl 10 rated over 8.5k.

Talia is just awesome and underrated, when paired with ST Han the TM manipulation gets insane, I have had all my team go 3 times before their whole team was able to go when you use her right. Save her heal for ST Han, you'll get TM on top of TM (same as daka save heal for Han). Her LS is 100% so she gets back 1 point of heal for every point of damage she does, on her basic. Her 3rd skill does plenty of damage.

Hope this helps a little.

I love the Nightsisters, but they are horrible on Defense. Hopefully theyll fix Asajj and give her a speed boost.
  • JinSaotome
    682 posts Member
    Options
    All I heard was "Waaah". Sorry but my droids chew through Dooku. Ig88 never misses either. It's like evasion doesn't exist
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    OP this game is too hard for you.
  • Valent_Antona
    1034 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    Very funny are also ideas to kill dooku first. If u kill doku first there is no one left in your group. Try it and u see.
    I take Dooku out first: ST Han taunts everyone else kills Dooku. If Han is in the yellow, Lumi heals. Post update there's a few ways to counter balance Dooku. Droids aren't one of them. Mainly because they can't take any real damage aside from HK.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @christopher152003
    My current arena setup is Phasma L, Daka, Asajj, Lumi, Savage.
    Both Daka and Asajj have Omega upgrades on basic.
    Do ok in arena. End up in 50s.

Have you tried Ahsoka as leader in that group since you have 2 NS and 1 Jedi? Just curious.

Who would I drop? I do have a 7* Ahsoka and I have run her but, she would force me to drop Asajj (lose my me ability to remove a taunt) so no, I could drop initiate (but then I lose massive hp/prot character) so no, I could get rid of Daka (but then I lose my heal and rez and stun) so no, I could drop Talia (but then I lose TM and an awesome healer) so no, I could drop ST Han (but seriously in arena he is the only character that makes sense, lose TM the ability to save an ally that has immunity to heal, by taunting, I lose my counter killer) so no.

Ahsoka does not make as much sense as it seems she would.

• Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    @christopher152003
    My current arena setup is Phasma L, Daka, Asajj, Lumi, Savage.
    Both Daka and Asajj have Omega upgrades on basic.
    Do ok in arena. End up in 50s.

Have you tried Ahsoka as leader in that group since you have 2 NS and 1 Jedi? Just curious.

Who would I drop? I do have a 7* Ahsoka and I have run her but, she would force me to drop Asajj (lose my me ability to remove a taunt) so no, I could drop initiate (but then I lose massive hp/prot character) so no, I could get rid of Daka (but then I lose my heal and rez and stun) so no, I could drop Talia (but then I lose TM and an awesome healer) so no, I could drop ST Han (but seriously in arena he is the only character that makes sense, lose TM the ability to save an ally that has immunity to heal, by taunting, I lose my counter killer) so no.

Ahsoka does not make as much sense as it seems she would.

I don't see how Talia is useful as a healer, she kills herself essentially and she doesn't hit that hard. Ahsoka's leader gives the team Dodge and Turn Meter, unlike Talia she heals herself, and has a small team heal on-top of a decent damage ability. ST Han gives very good TM manipulation as well, so losing Talia shouldn't be an issue for you. Daka should be all the healer you really need.

• christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I don't see how Talia is useful as a healer, she kills herself essentially and she doesn't hit that hard. Ahsoka's leader gives the team Dodge and Turn Meter, unlike Talia she heals herself, and has a small team heal on-top of a decent damage ability. ST Han gives very good TM manipulation as well, so losing Talia shouldn't be an issue for you. Daka should be all the healer you really need.

Talia heals herself for 100% damage done on her basic, when she is maxed out trust me she makes a huge difference.

Yes Ahsoka buffs NS but in practice Asajj is better, I would rather have a guaranteed 28 speed then the possibility of TM if I manage to dodge, I would also rather have the ability to remove 10% TM from all toons but ST Han. That makes more difference than chances.

You also have to think about ST Han, Ahsoka does not do anything for ST Han other than heal, whereas Talia does she gives entire team a heal and TM. That is very important for when I hit taunt on ST Han because I really dont need evasion on my NS. If I play it right and I get my stun off on whoever can debuff the taunt (which with an omega stun daka it's alot, and with Asajj as lead she often goes 2 x a round) the evasion become 100% useless, whereas the 28 speed still counts because it is static and not dependent on evasion.

I get way more speed out of Asajj as lead and talia to add TM. Ahsoka does not make sense.

Talia basic omega deals 20% more damage to those suffering from DoT.

So

Deal physical damage to target enemy and recover health equal to 100% of damage dealt. Also has 20% more damage against enemies suffering from a DoT.

Plus she has a decent Leader ability that is better than ahsoka, because it helps ST Han as well, Ahsoka only helps NS and Jedi: NS allies gain 16% evasion all other allies gain half that amount. When an ally evades they have a 50% chance to recover 5% of their max health.

So let me ask a question, if phasma could lifesteal 100% on basic, and healed when she gave TM how awesome would that make Phasma, that is Talia minus the call ally.

Post edited by christopher152003 on
  • Skammadix
    207 posts Member
    Options
    Still has sand in the Pagyna.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    I like my Pagyna with a shot of cheap vodka.