Overpowered Dooku outplays 1vs4 in battle of Rank 1, video uploaded

Prev1345678
Pagyno
107 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hello guys I put this topic into this thred because now Iam like to finish playing this bugged, overpowered game.

I had always feeling that something is wrong with this game. As first I noticed lack of good character especialy big gap between good and bad characters. Squad strategies are now only about putting overpowered characters to make biggest treat. Maybe after new update using character that stuns like Daka, Rs and dooku.

Here is the video about my attemps of being number one. Maybe U gonna pretty laugh about this but in the final count its more to cry.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EtgjGr7EEVE

I realy think that developers of this game aim only on directing player to shard shop and shipments. My statement proves also the fact that there are stil bugged characters like Dooku, Royal Guard that taunts even after there is no character below 50% of hp. Luminara that dodges 5 times in a row. Daka that gives multiple stuns but mostly dooky which attack 3-4 times.

The game is also no more playable without payment and pretty weak rewards in raids. Its optional for developers what they do with it.

The best example of their wish and dream of making money is character called rey. Can u imagine IGs or GS attatickg 5 times in one hit. No. Lack of squad strategies and data cards for unlocking and improving top characters are nowdays the best mark for developers and their wierd wishes. The game is no more playable for me.

Please share this thread if u saw the video and calm down. Nothings gonna change.

Best regards.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I watched the video.

2 of your guys were nearly dead when it was 4v1.

Dooku dodged twice, and got 2 bonus attacks, and 2 stuns.

This is not the worst outcome, really.

If you had held off on the AoEs you probably would have won.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I don't really see the problem here - there wasn't really any crazy RNG going on and all the actions seemed fairly normal and expected.

The mistake was leaving Dooku till last with your toons all on low health - his counter is always going to cause problems in these situations.

You have no healer and no toons who can stun so you will always have this problem against Dooku teams (assuming you leave him till last).

Why not swap HK47 for Daka for the heal/res and stun?

To be honest I have seen much crazier AI in the Arena (10-12 dodges in a row etc). This was just the wrong team choice and wrong strategy I am afraid.
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Also, his characters were all 7* and level 76. Yours weren't and were level 72. What did you expect?
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Its good idea to have healer in my group instead of HK 47. But i will never use overpowered chars that stun and revive.

You must admit that nowdays chars are overpowered and overpowered chars make game more interesting for premium players. But not for players taht find strategy a real enjoyment.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    They should pu rey ful geared, leveled and stared to buy for 1000euro. They will make good money but not playable and interesting.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Those "overpowered characters" are free and available to everyone, not just "premium players".
  • Skammadix
    207 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like an L2P issue to me.
  • Big_Russ
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Sarryen wrote: »
    I don't really see the problem here - there wasn't really any crazy RNG going on and all the actions seemed fairly normal and expected.

The mistake was leaving Dooku till last with your toons all on low health - his counter is always going to cause problems in these situations.

You have no healer and no toons who can stun so you will always have this problem against Dooku teams (assuming you leave him till last).

Why not swap HK47 for Daka for the heal/res and stun?

To be honest I have seen much crazier AI in the Arena (10-12 dodges in a row etc). This was just the wrong team choice and wrong strategy I am afraid.

I agree. You should sub in a healer for HK-47. I don't know why you consider Daka OP when she is easily farmable and not to much of a problem. If you don't want to use Daka put Lumi in. She will provide damage and a heal but you will lose out on you AoE.

Dooku wasn't OP in you vid just poor unlucky and AoEs didn't help you.

You could also sub Phasma in for 47 and get an AoE slow plus TM and guaranteed crit.
  • Options
    If you had used GS's swarm on Dooku instead of Phasma you probably win, you played this wrong imo
  • SlyKrysis
    101 posts Member
    Options
    lol, this video is literal proof of whiners and complainers using "evidence" to show how nothing's wrong here.

Your guys were not equal level with his (4 lvls lower), which means some of his abilities were higher as well.
  • Options
    Well the good side of this is you can take advise on how to play this team better next time. We all have issues seeing our own mistakes. Or you can be stubborn and continue to blame the game.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    My statement proves also the fact that there are stil bugged characters like Dooku, Royal Guard that taunts even after there is no character below 50% of hp. Luminara that dodges 5 times in a row. Daka that gives multiple stuns but mostly dooky which attack 3-4 times.
    A "bug" is something not working as it is described. The 3 charatacters and abilities you described are working as described.

That video proves Dooku is working as described. Read his entire ability and stat list and you will see why he can attack 3-4 times and wipe your team out.

Royal guard taunts for 1 turn after an ally falls below 50% health. His ability does not state that if ally goes above 50% that the taunt stops. Working as described.

Daka has a basic ability at level 7 has 45% chance to stun target and 40% chance to stun a random enemy. Working as described.

They may not be performing like you want them to but just because you do not like an ability does not make it a bug.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku did 1vs4. I know mh chars was lacking HP but no matter I was unlucky dodges at the final hits and his stun.

But also if you think that this is normal its probably not. If I put rey to my group. I would kill anybody.

Here is the list of OP chars.

Kylo- HP ???
    Rey- 5 attack ?
    Lumi- Dodges ???
    Dooku- Counter attack bonus attack/speed/stun ???
    Daka- stuns ???

What about Boba or Jedi or Talia ??? Do anyone use poe after new update ?
    I know u cannost admitt that dooku is OP when is your leader...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    your own squad is OP, with 27000 almost beating a 30000 power enemy.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Ok then nice talk! Enjoy!
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    There are chars that gives attack bonuses when u fall bellow 50%.
    Its maybe not little logical to have is still active after you heal yor self.

Never mind. Nobody understand here what I wanna say. Game is about chars OP chars not abou strategy that makes game boring.
  • Options
    You played that squad just about as bad as humanly possible. I thought you were on auto for a second. What were you thinking using AOE against Dooku? Were you trying to lose? Terrible team comp against that group too. It's a miracle you were competing for #1 in the first place. Not the game - the player.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    My assessment: noob
    I could have taken down that team.
    I generally only manage to finish in the top 200 on my server and you're battling a weaker team for top spot.
    I got shafted when they were handing out servers lol
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    My statement proves also the fact that there are stil bugged characters like Dooku, Royal Guard that taunts even after there is no character below 50% of hp. Luminara that dodges 5 times in a row. Daka that gives multiple stuns but mostly dooky which attack 3-4 times.
    A "bug" is something not working as it is described. The 3 charatacters and abilities you described are working as described.

That video proves Dooku is working as described. Read his entire ability and stat list and you will see why he can attack 3-4 times and wipe your team out.

Royal guard taunts for 1 turn after an ally falls below 50% health. His ability does not state that if ally goes above 50% that the taunt stops. Working as described.

Daka has a basic ability at level 7 has 45% chance to stun target and 40% chance to stun a random enemy. Working as described.

They may not be performing like you want them to but just because you do not like an ability does not make it a bug.

Forever taunt is good ? There also isnt stated when your char dies the taunt goes away. And it happens. So its unspecifity of the game in your words. In my words its bug. RS is bugged because nobody want to repair his taunt.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    Your poggle looks like he is Low hp what gear is he?

Also that don't look that bad tbh I've seen much worse
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Zarbax wrote: »
    I generally only manage to finish in the top 200 on my server and you're battling a weaker team for top spot.

Probability of being in top ten and being noob is not big. Thats my anwer.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Trying to make a nerf thread about dooku, end up doing exactly the opposite. noice
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Zarbax wrote: »

Probability of being in top ten and being noob is not big. Thats my anwer.

Noobs can be rich...
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    There is no issue with Dooku. Your team is just poorly configured. No healer, no QGJ to deal with STHan. You just got owned. Now man up and stop tearing up. @Pagyno
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
  • TheMadTwadder
    483 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    "I run low level glass canon droid squad and someone was able to counter my ridiculous damage :'( This game is so unfair. I should be able to be 3k power lower than everyone else and be #1 without anyone being able to stop me *tears streaming* " @Pagyno
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Forever taunt is good ? There also isnt stated when your char dies the taunt goes away. And it happens. So its unspecifity of the game in your words. In my words its bug. RS is bugged because nobody want to repair his taunt.

He doesn't taunt forever. If he actually was taunting for ever than that would be a "bug" He taunts for 1 turn or till you remove it.

Your statement was:
    Royal Guard that taunts even after there is no character below 50% of hp
    Maybe your wording is off, but it sounds like you expect if you kill the character that caused the taunt or the charter that causes the taunt heals the taunt should stop. That is not how the ability is described to work.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    In my Experience I still find Droid Teams the most Easiest to beat same with Sisters.

Team

Dooku
    Phasma
    ST han
    QGJ
    GS

XD
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your ides, support and answers.

Even there was no real equalising and sensible post about char strategies more about saying use this guy use this guy and use this. Iam having 3k less power cause my poggle is weak. But u saw on video that I could almost manage it without QGJ. The real problem is that human player for sure would be kiling my igs and gs as first. Computer choice was weak. That why this is place for developer to not aim on rey or han solo raids and do something constructive.

But thanks for advices. But i think rey could be the best in my team. Iam absolutely sure instead of hk.

I do t wanna insult but maybe i litlle touched guys running with doooku.
    He has more balls than brains.
  • Saku1313
    44 posts Member
    Options
    I love seeing Dooku with my Rey and advantage up. One shot. :)
  • Old_Tallen
    385 posts Member
    Options
    OP, you misplayed really badly at critical times, that's why you lost.

Ok he dodged a few blows and got a lucky stun at the end, but you can only blame yourself for losing that one.