Overpowered Dooku outplays 1vs4 in battle of Rank 1, video uploaded

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, this problem would be solved if you didnt use a droid team.

Last meta, move on.
    {RotE}
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    Hello guys I put this topic into this thred because now Iam like to finish playing this bugged, overpowered game.

My statement proves also the fact that there are stil bugged characters like Dooku, Royal Guard that taunts even after there is no character below 50% of hp.

Please share this thread if u saw the video and calm down. Nothings gonna change.

Your statement proves nothing the game is about RNG, Random Number Generator, get over it.

If you have a problem with it, stop playing. end of story

• Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your ides, support and answers.

Even there was no real equalising and sensible post about char strategies more about saying use this guy use this guy and use this. Iam having 3k less power cause my poggle is weak. But u saw on video that I could almost manage it without QGJ. The real problem is that human player for sure would be kiling my igs and gs as first. Computer choice was weak. That why this is place for developer to not aim on rey or han solo raids and do something constructive.

But thanks for advices. But i think rey could be the best in my team. Iam absolutely sure instead of hk.

I do t wanna insult but maybe i litlle touched guys running with doooku.
    He has more balls than brains.

My Dooku isn't even leveled high enough to be used in top-10 arena where my team sits and I side with the folks that stated you made mistakes with your play. I have seen much much worse RNG than what you faced. If you think characters like RG and Daka are overpowered then it's a sign that you don't have a lot of experience in Arena yet and are still learning to play. Daka is strong, RG is strong, but not overpowered; you just have to learn how to manage them. And yes, that could mean running a QGJ to break that taunt so the rest of your team can attack. Don't be so quick to call certain toons overpowered. The evasion buff that certain characters get is a little too strong I think, but that wasn't the issue in the match you showed us.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Guys face facts. Dooku is OP. I mean it.

I went in a fresh battle with only dooku. I attacked him 1st with my very overpowered chewy. He then counter attacks until my whole team was dead. He didn't stop there either, he then proceeded to attack and kill my entire bench. He then showed up at my house, slapped me for being dumb enough to attack him. Then ate all my cookies and drank all my beer.

Something needs to be done about him.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    BoboFoot wrote: »
    Also, his characters were all 7* and level 76. Yours weren't and were level 72. What did you expect?

He is complaining he has ZERO heals.. vs 1 healer, and he has NO advantage, no dodge, no way to mitigate damage.. and he wonders why he lost..

The only thing he is missing is strategy.. he puts this team against my Jedi team I can take him out, his team is squishy besides.. I don't see a problem either.

I am sure we all have had bad luck from time to time.. its the nature of gaming.. if everything were predictable it wouldn't be much fun now would it.

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    OP, you misplayed really badly at critical times, that's why you lost.

Ok he dodged a few blows and got a lucky stun at the end, but you can only blame yourself for losing that one.

yeah basically he is 1 click from auto..

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for your ides, support and answers.

But u saw on video that I could almost manage it without QGJ.

Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and nuclear weapons. You lost.. better luck next time.

Also get a better strategy use healers, get a tank.. your team has low HP pool..

• Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I must defend my self. Game wasnt played badly. He just got lucky dodges dodges and stun no one could predict so. It was hard battle
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Players those never crossed rank 10 are teaching me here its fun
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Very funny are also ideas to kill dooku first. If u kill doku first there is no one left in your group. Try it and u see.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • PhiOmph
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Did you actually look at his team? When I meet a lvl76+, I always look at each toon to see if they have Omega level.

Your 72 team going up agains a full 7* Gear 9 team probably with 1-2 omega abilities is an uphill battle...
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Try learning how to spell the words you're using to insult people with. Some of us can stay top-5 and realize our mistakes and don't need to come here and complain and randomly insult people trying to give feedback. I count 4 dodges in your match, that's on the low-end of a Dooku match.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Players those never crossed rank 10 are teaching me here its fun

I think it's great that you are enjoying the education that you are getting! Good Job, that is a great attitude!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    Options
    Ripping on someone on the internet for bad spelling/grammar is only valid if you know for a fact that person is a native speaker. Leave the poor guy's spelling and grammar alone.
    Rip on him for his poor play and whiny, entitled attitude - not his English skills.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone bow to Count Dooku.
    He still the king of dodge, duck, dive and dodge.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    *edit* Nevermind trying to argue with the OP, it's silly.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It reminds me the times when i was in school.

But problem is that my play was great I managed to kill quickly QKJ luminara and also stortrooper. Problem is that u cannot kill dooku first... u have lack of exp.

Thats why iam top ten playing droid and u talking abou some gear or level. Poggle is only useful for his synergy and buff.

Try to understand it. My gs is gear 9....
    Post edited by DrTetrix on
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    If your play was so great then you should be able to refute the several specific points above that comment on your seemingly poor play. The fact that you think throwing more DPS at your problem will solve it is telling.
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    I mean, this problem would be solved if you didnt use a droid team.

Last meta, move on.

Exactly. TBH your match was decent. Look closely, you had 2 dodges early in the game. The entire Dooku team had only 2 dodges; at the end.
    And you're running Poggle. That's fair.

I'm not saying Dooku's dodge is not irritating. Have you seen 8-10 dodges in a row? I have and it sucks.

There are plenty of toons out there that counters Dooku relatively well. For starters try getting a Taunter.

P.S: The moment I saw Han taunt and Lumi heal...that's half the battle lost bro.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe i should chose killing dooku insted of phasma. Use igs attack and swarm on dooku. I iadmitt that. Other play was absolutely clear.
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe i should chose killing dooku insted of phasma. Use igs attack and swarm on dooku. I iadmitt that. Other play was absolutely clear.
    I live Dooku for last but one.
    Just defeated a team with Dooku, Savage, Lumi, QGJ and Poogil.

Took out Lumi, QGJ, Poogal, then Sooku and finally Savage.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    STHan instead of that waste of space HK would have won you the match easily
  • Options
    I love dodges. And Dooku has already been nerfed a bit already. Leave Dooku alone, he hits like a girl and has small to moderate amount HP. He's balanced already
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I didnt know that dooku is so OP. I barely use aoe when hes there.

OP means 2 double attack when u attack him. U loose aprox 5k hp when u hit him.
    And then he stuns. U saw it on video...
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Iam exping rey instead of HK. I will kill there everybody...
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Hi @RU486
    Is HK that bad? I see lots of HK led teams in top 25.
    Please confirm.

• Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Hi @RU486
    Please confirm.

Why u ask noob about hk47....

HK is great because computer that plays as your opponent attack him. U could see in my video that comp didnt kill my ig 86 instead ofit attacked hk47.
  • Options
    Dodges are the opposite of stuns. If you need one you'll have to need the other
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi @RU486
    Please confirm.
    Hes not bad but there are way better options that would help a team like his than HK

• Tusnal
    77 posts Member
    Options
    it looks like you didnt win! hahahaha sorry mate it is too funny!!!