Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Robus
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi there, we're Quite Good Gin, a freshly made guild. We had to leave our previous guild due to leader and some member inactivity, so we're looking for members.
    ATM there are 19 of us, so we have room for lots of people. 18 of us are 80, 1 is 74. We are a friendly, mostly F2P, English speaking guild, with just two requirements - be somewhat active and at least lvl 50. We are doing tier 5 raids, looking forward to improving to harder raids. If you want to join, add me in-game.

My ally code is: 435-159-222 (Robus Azbesto)
    Post edited by Robus on
  • Options
    Add 786-489-941. For now we do 4-5 star raid. We got good players but we need more. We need player with leadership , courage and active playing ! Are you ready for becoming a Banned Warriors?
  • Kobey
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a guild Uk based. T5 raids. Working towards T6 no huge whales. Just want to have fun in the game, I'm super active!

Looking to grow and find a perfect guild. I use line and well experienced with the game.

Message on line please. Rhyskobey

Please don't spam me unless you meet my requirements.
  • Options
    Looking for active players to join our clan Nakd Savages. We complete a tier V in around 5 days, with around 12 players (only top 8 are consistent). Looking to cut down the raid to every 2 days. Message me if you're interested
  • Options
    Wir die Gilde The Saviors haben noch 3 Plätze zu vergeben.
    T5, T6Raids absolvieren wir im Wechsel!
    Wir bieten : Eine FB Gilden Seite, Einen Messenger Chat über Facebook wo wir auch kommunizieren
    Du Bringst mit:
    Mindestens Level 70 oder höher
    Eine Charakter Auswahl die an den 5er und 6er Raid teilnehmen kann
    Und du schaffst einen Gilden Beitrag von min. 400 bis 600 Münzen am Tag.
    Interesse geweckt?????
    Dann melde dich hier oder per Facebook PN an JanSchi, Fanny Thormann
    oder adde einen dieser verbündeten codes
    596-785-947 oder 648-465-789 oder 271-584-596
    Und ganz Wichtig Spaß am Spiel
  • Options
    Confederacy of Darkness is recruiting.
    T6/T7 Raid guild looking for members.
    600 daily guild bank coins required to ensure we get on consistent raid schedule and keep everyone in the loot.
    Minimum level 78 US mostly PST based guild looking for active casual but dedicated players to join laid back guild. We’ll do T7 raids as soon as guild membership can support it. Broke away from former guild do to inept leadership. Very FTP friendly with a couple whales on hand. Watch out for an occasional fun raid event too! No requirements for arena level or strict raid entry rules. Just want everyone to have a good time and get loot!
    Regular Raid schedule at: 6PM PST. Raids are usually completed in a few hours if not sooner. Line not required, but highly recommended.
    Leader: Rippercrust (Line ID: axegrinder420) 236-379-577 Send me an ally invite get an auto invite Officers: Cherno (Line ID: dozdo), Beesnutz(Line ID: Beesnutz)
  • Options
    Add 786-489-941. For now we do 4-5 star raid. We got good players but we need more. We need player with leadership , courage and active playing ! Are you ready for becoming a Banned Warriors?
  • Options
    Fringerators  is seeking active members for dailies and raids. Currently a T3-4 guild with 29 members . T5 will be no sweat with a few more players. We are very good about donating gear to one another to help strengthen each other and look forward to your future here and conquering whatever this galaxy throws at us ..... My Line ID is darkjedi64 and ally code 321975956
  • Options
    Looking for a friendly T6 guild that’s nearly prepared for T7 raids? You’re in luck! Legion is looking for 1 or 2 active players that are lvl 75+ with at least five 7* gear 8 toons, that can contribute to both daily guild bank coin generation and our upcoming T7 success. We communicate via the GroupMe app (but it’s not compulsory). The guild currently starts a T6 raid at reset every 2-3 days and takes ~25 hours to complete it. The majority of us are F2P players. Central time zone reset (GMT-05:00). If this sounds like a fit, please private message me your ally code for an invite.
  • Options
    Hi,

We are recruiting new members, we have space for you. If you are still doing tier 6, I invite u to join us.

We do tier 7 Heroic raids 3x a week and we are a very friendly bunch of people from all over the world,

If you can meet the following pre-requisites, do drop me a message on LINE @ fantastic_duck
    Pre-Requisites
    1. Must join LINE chat for communication
    2. Must do daily guild activities 600/600. We like active players
    3. Must have 1 x 7 star toons at level 80.
    So drop me a pm ok? All are welcome, whales and f2p, all races, nationalities, gender are welcome.
  • Options
    The Grey Path needs you!

We are recruiting new members. International Guild with friendly people, currently stuck in Tier7 last phase.

My ally code: 811-365-269

https://www.facebook.com/greypath/
  • Options
    I did not think I would have to post this. But our guild has fallen just short of finishing our first T7 raid despite our well-planned efforts. 43 members were able to throw in a 7* squad and we have 50% left on phase 4 - that's only 1M damage to go.

If someone reading this is either leaving their guild or currently between guilds, now would be the perfect time to hop over and join us! We have been running T6 raids for quite awhile and got in a little too deep on this one.

If you're interested, either send me a pm or add me in game so I can invite you to the guild. ID is 666-417-372

By the way, the raid is ending at 8:15PM Eastern Time (EDT).
  • Options
    The Rank Amatuers are looking for active players.
  • Slim8
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Join The American Empire! We are a fun active guild that does T7 Heroic raids 3x per week. Join us and share in the amazing Heroic tier raid rewards. No level requirement, we only ask that you earn 600 guild bank coins each day. My ally code is 483-766-448.
  • Options
      "Mythosaur Bounties Inc" is recruiting! We look for the most ruthless bounty hunters this side of Coruscant. Get out of the Cantina and make enough credits to captain your own star crusier. Be active in bounties and we will pay you well.

We are a growing guild for beginners and novices alike. We are active in chat to help each other with support. We raid as soon as we have the coin to do so. Be active. Play. Simple.

Ally with...
    Guild Leader - Roosk00
    Ally Code - 466-287-575
    Officer - ShoNuff1008
    Ally Code - 757-945-669
    Officer - Revan313
    Ally Code - 945-779-554
  • Options
    Active guild without strict requirements or rules seeking members. We knock out Tier V raids in a little over a day and will be ready for Tier VI once we add a few more solid members. We don't require members to use Line or any other chat app. We keep things moving, but we're also pretty casual.

Name: Cafeteria Food (don't look at me, I'm just an officer)

My Ally Code is 982 812 769. PM me if you're interested. We would also be willing to merge with a guild of 20-25 active members who are ready for Tier VI raids with greater numbers.
  • Options
    Any heavy-hitters looking to go elite? Requirements and details at the link below. Our post has over 1.4K views! We're always at 50 and just replace when needed. Looking for someone with at least a few premium characters. All our players are level 80, with at least 10 7* level 80 chars. We raid t7s every other day. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions.

Nerf Herder Elite Force is currently accepting members for high-level guild!

Guild Name: Nerf Herder Elite Force

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily and daily guild activities. We're members from other guilds who started a new guild to prep for next raid (Grievous/AAT) Many of us have been with the game since launch. Seeking lvl 80 players, min of 10 7* level 80 chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena. We use game chat to discuss raids and game overall. No special chat app required. Some of us use swgoh.gg, but not mandatory.

Raid level: t7 (Rancor) every other day

Player level: 80

Guild Refresh is 7:30pm EST

Guild time zone: Members from US, UK/Europe, Australia, Singapore, and more. We raid during daytime US hours (kickoff is 12pm EST)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-is-currently-accepting-members-for-high-level-guild/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    TheSaviors Suchen Dich!!!!
    Wir die Gilde The Saviors haben noch 3 Plätze zu vergeben.
    T6Raids sind momentan unser Standard!
    Wir bieten : Eine FB Gilden Seite, Einen Messenger Chat über Facebook wo wir auch kommunizieren
    Du Bringst mit:
    Mindestens Level 70 oder höher
    Eine Charakter Auswahl die an den 5er und 6er Raid teilnehmen kann
    Und du schaffst einen Gilden Beitrag von min. 400 bis 600 Münzen am Tag.
    Interesse geweckt?????
    Dann melde dich hier oder per Facebook PN an JanSchi, Fanny Thormann
    oder adde einen dieser verbündeten codes
    596-785-947 oder 648-465-789 oder 271-584-596
    Und ganz Wichtig Spaß am Spiel
  • Options
    League of Dead1y Slth has 1 opening.
    We are a fun laid back guild with a low turn over. We currently raid Tier 7 every 2 days as currency builds up. We are normally ranked 10-40 on the leader board depending on the day.
    We have a private forum and use Discord for out of game communication. We raid at 6pm pst every 2 days. If you have any questions please message me or send an ally request 998-277-556
    Thanks
  • DarthMarco
    39 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks for all the inquiries. Because of this post and remarkable feedback received we have decided to merge with a very similar guild. If a spot reopens I will be back here looking for others to Master The Force!

MASTER THE FORCE is a group of tight knit, 33 player, T7 guild that has been playing together since release. With our small limited roster size we have T7 on easy mode. There is no level requirement. We need active members who will help get guild coins to do raids as quickly as humanly possible. If you have one T7 character, you are welcome to participate in raids and reap the benefits of T7 rewards, which I might add, are overall better than anything you will receive in T6. Also our guild members, including myself, are willing to donate any materials requested to help build your roster. One last note, my in game ally code is 767-681-683. Send me an in game request or message me here if you are interested.
    Post edited by DarthMarco on
  • Options
    "Sithari Revenge" is a friendly, active guild with 46 members. We currently need members who can contribute meaningfully to T7 raids as we are right on the edge of finishing them consistently. Should be willing to join the messaging app "Line" and contribute at least 500 guild coins on average. Should be level 78-80 with 15+ level 7 toons. T7 raids as often as we have the coins for them. Thanks for looking and we look forward to having you join us!
  • Slim8
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Join The American Empire! We are a friendly active guild that does T7 Heroic raids 3x per week. Join us for epic raid rewards. 65+ level requirement. The only thing we ask is that you earn 600 guild bank coins each day. My ally code is 483-766-448. Slim8
  • Options
    Looking for an active guild. I play everyday. P2P. Usually 3-9 in my Arena at cash out.

Ally-Code:335-721-738
    Line id: progeny
    Player Level:78 half way to 79
    Number of 7*:7
    Number of 6*:5
    Average Arena Rank: Top ten 3rd or lower.
    Type of Play: P2P
    Time-zone:EST
  • Options
    GALAXY OF ZEROES

We are an active guild looking for active members. We love to use the chat function and would prefer our new guild members to do so. We are currently doing tier 5 and 6 raids, so we would be looking for level 70-75 or higher guild members. We have 5 spots open from players who were not doing their daily activities and hadn't logged in in over a week. We just need some active players who do their fair share. My name is Cory. Add me as an ally and I'll send you an invite. PLEASE BE ACTIVE and PLEASE USE AND/OR READ THE GUILD CHAT!
    Ally Code:
    139-475-441
    We are a fun guild and are happy to give advice!
    Eastern Time Zone, US (most of us).
    5 spots open
    Currently on Tier 6 raid
    Level range 72-80
    *PM me with any questions
    **2 SPOTS LEFT!!!
  • Options
    DoombotsofDoom
    New guild open, just having fun with the game, any and all welcome.
    Ally code 867-654-553
  • Options
    Building a new guild from the ground up, open to level 70 and up. We are an active guild looking for active players who want to be part of a team. My ally cone is 676 187 369 my name is fish bones. Come join the souixicide squad
    Line ID: Fish Bones SH
  • Slim8
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Join The American Empire! We are a friendly active guild that does T7 Heroic raids 3x per week. Join us for epic raid rewards. 65+ level requirement. The only thing we ask is that you earn 600 guild bank coins each day. My ally code is 483-766-448. Slim8
  • Options
    SPS is an active guild and we are doing T6 raids. We only have a few openings left so if you want to be part of full guild that does raids 3 times per week, we would love to have you.
    We are F2P, friendly and have no minimum daily requirements. We are looking for some like minded individuals who want to have fun and enjoy playing the game. If this interests you, please PM me or you can send me an ally request.

Ally code: 513-757-984 (charged1981)
  • Options
    ALL NOTE: You must leave your current guild before getting a guild invite! (I believe I had Schmiggle add me to get into Galaxy of Zeroes, but you did not leave your old guild)
This discussion has been closed.