Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force is currently accepting members for high-level guild! (top 20 guild) (no special chat app required)

Currently tied for 17th place on the guild leaderboard and continuing to move up!

Our elite guild is always at 50 members and we just replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy. We're currently looking to take one heavy-hitter for our top 20 elite guild. Details/requirements at the link below. Our post has over 1.7K views! We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. This particular slot we're looking for a player with some premium pay to player (P2P) chars. Feel free to message me and I'd be happy to discuss any questions.

Guild Name: Nerf Herder Elite Force

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute daily. We're members from other guilds who started a new guild to prep for next raid (Grievous/AAT) Many of us have been with the game since launch. Seeking lvl 80 players, min of 18 level 80 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena. We use game chat to discuss raids and game overall. No special chat app required. Some of us use swgoh.gg, but not mandatory.

Raid level: t7 (Rancor) every other day

Player level: 80

Guild Refresh is 7:30pm EST

Guild time zone: Members from US, UK/Europe, Australia, Singapore, and more. We raid during daytime US hours (kickoff is 12pm EST)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-is-currently-accepting-members-for-high-level-guild-top-20-guild/p1

Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!

Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    Fringerators is looking for active daily/Raiders. Currently a t4 guild and closely approaching t5 with some more members ... Very good about donating gear to help one another grow. Currently 26 members and growing.
    U.S. based EST but we have people from all over
    Come join us in conquering everything this Galaxy throws
    Ally code 321975956
    Line. Darkjedi64
  • Options
    GALAXY OF ZEROES
    We are an active guild looking for active members. We love to use the chat function and would prefer our new guild members to do so. We are currently doing tier 5 and 6 raids, so we would be looking for level 70-75 or higher guild members. We have 5 spots open from players who were not doing their daily activities and hadn't logged in in over a week. We just need some active players who do their fair share. My name is Cory. Add me as an ally and I'll send you an invite. PLEASE BE ACTIVE and PLEASE USE AND/OR READ THE GUILD CHAT!
    Ally Code:
    139-475-441
    We are a fun guild and are happy to give advice!
    Eastern Time Zone, US (most of us).
    5 spots open
    Currently on Tier 6 raid
    Level range 72-80
    *PM me with any questions
  • Cez
    4 posts Member
    Options
    My guild Fringerators looking for active players level 60+, we're doing t4 currently but we would do higher if it could go quicker with more members, taking about 2 days for t4 with 31 members, need members who will stay active and help with guild activities for more guild currency all around for everyone. Add me on line where my id is cezrulez, or message me here. Ally code is 333 591 288.
  • AnsuLobbar28
    16 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Very new guild looking to fill out members. All active and friendly players are welcome. We speak German, Spanish and English. Level 35 required. Let´s grow together.

Leaders: Ansu Lobbar 331-774-766 and Yoda2016 984-389-669.

Add us as ally and request to join. Looking forward to have fun together.
  • Mand
    24 posts Member
    Options
    THE IMPERIAL COURT

Sick of your guild leaders harassing you about your personal farming over guild activity? Tired of waiting endlessly for your guild leaders to hit the "RAID" button? ME TOO!!!! that's why me and a buddy decided to start The Imperial Court. we will be raiding as often as possible (for as much gear as possible), we though we do encourage daily activity we wont hound you, and we love to chat to exchange ideas and strategize.

Our first 10 players to join will be made officers immediately and will have a voice in decision-making regarding raids, recruiting, and players activity.

The only thing we require is as much activity as you can reasonably manage, and a passion for Star Wars. We want to create a guild that is fun to be in, WITHOUT DRAMA, and that is competitive.

My last guild (top-tier, heroic, etc) was so overbearing and micromanaging that the leaders actually created spreadsheets to keep track of each member and how much each was contributing. HOW ANNOYING RIGHT? This is ridiculous. While we do want to get our squads better, we realize at the end of the day each member has their own lives and obligations outside of galaxy of heroes.

If you are looking for a guild that is laid back, fun, drama-free, and that will help you build your team the way you want, check us out. We will start with t5/t6 raids and move to t7 as early as we can.

If you want in, my username is Mand'alor (ally code 152-489-317, check me out my squads pretty solid)
    and our leaders username is SenorObiiJuann (ally code 825-823-246), his is better lol)

Join us!!!
    The Imperial Court

PM me for questions
  • Options
    SPS is an active guild and we are doing T6 raids. We only have a few openings left so if you want to be part of full guild that does raids 3 times per week, we would love to have you.
    We are F2P, friendly and have no minimum daily requirements. We are looking for some like minded individuals who want to have fun and enjoy playing the game. If this interests you, please PM me or you can send me an ally request.

Ally code: 513-757-984 (charged1981)
  • Options
    League of Dead1y Slth has 1 opening.
    We are a fun laid back guild with a low turn over. We currently raid Tier 7 every 2 days as currency builds up. We are normally ranked 10-40 on the leader board depending on the day.
    We have a private forum and use Discord for out of game communication. We raid at 6pm pst every 2 days. If you have any questions please message me or send an ally request 998-277-556
    Thanks
  • Options

Whats up fellas. How's it going. The Brute Squad is looking for 1 new Brute. I have to say we are a great guild. No drama ever. Our chat is very active and donations flow very well. Honestly some good people. We have been running heroic raids for a week or so and we are here to stay. I believe our minimum is level 80. We absolutely don't expect anyone to spend a dollar but we do hope you have fun and contribute the 600 daily coins. And hopefully you have a deep roster. Have a good one.
    My ally code is 914371269.
  • Options
    Our guild ILUMINA PRIMU is recruiting active players!

We are an organized, interactive and fun guild, and we have the track record to prove it!

Impeccable Track Record. Ilumina Primu was started on the 1st day guilds were available, and our members have been with us for an average of 70 days... we're a good, stable guild and proud of it.

Flexible with Timings. Guild leader on Central Time, Officers in EDT, PDT; members online around the clock.

Democracy, not Drama. 1 leader and 3 officers acting by majority vote and allowing member objections on all decisions. We raid as often as we can, averaging 3 times a week alternating between lower and higher tier (T6/T6). Why? Because we bend over backwards to make sure our level 60ers get high rankings and not just table scraps - regardless of raid rewards, we believe that rankings mean something to all our members.

We complete T5 in about 24 hours and T6 in around 3 refreshes. Our daily coin production is about 21000 coins per day (a statistic that YOU can help boost!). We just need active members and your 600 energy to raid even faster so we can jump to heroic in few weeks.

We have our own subreddit - completely transparent operation. search for iluminaprimu on reddit and see how we run the guild!

We have a small number of spots available, from players that quit the game in frustration after the mods update. If you are in the high sixties and above, and use 600 energy/day, then join us!

REQUIREMENTS:
    LEVEL 70+ (negotiable)
    Use 600 energy/day (also negotiable)
    English communication required!
    F2P and P2P both welcome

Find us on: https://reddit.com/r/IluminaPrimu/
    My Ally Code: Eugi Orythe Aespharion (587-476-699, guild leader)
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 3 spots.

We are pretty casual, but we do have a Line room going. Regarding loot, we complete T7 about 3 times a week, but typically the top 3 spots go to our officers.

If you are comfortable with finishing between rank 10-50 for T7, and typically earn all of your daily Guild coins, feel free to join us.

If you are interested, send me an Ally invite so I can send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Line ID: 312-212-822
    Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Option #1:
    Don't like drama, but want to do T7 raids? We are a laid back guild full of professionals that has three immediate openings for players with Lv 80 7* squads. And by immediate, I mean we're currently engaging in a T7 raid and the Rancor has 5.34% life left in Phase 4 and would love a little help tipping us over the edge. You don't need to be top 10 in Arena (but you can be!). Just be active and friendly and you'll fit in just fine.

What does laid back mean? I went to the water park today; hit the slides, wave pool, played some mini golf, you know what I'm talking about. My phone's not waterproof, so it sat in the locker all day, and no one yelled at me for being inactive for most of the day. People have lives, we get that. On vacation for a few weeks? Not a problem, just let us know.

Option #2
    You're a kind hearted merc that is willing to thump the Rancor because that's how you roll. It'll take you like, 5 minutes of your time and make 40+ people giddy.

Junk Puncher
    258-791-889
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hello there,

We are looking for a few active players to join our guild TheThongs. Doing our first heroic in 7 hours or so, raid launch time is set most of the time at 12pm EST. We are a group of international players.

Daily 600 coin contribution or so. Call outs during raid. As simple as that.

Doesn't matter to us if you want top raid prizes as long as you can do it, as long as you can coordinate the call outs and contribute 600 coins daily.

Ally code : 535-912-627

Message me here or line me. Line ID : tactyou.
  • Options
    Empire Strikes Back - UK GUILD

U.K. Based Guild, we Raid 3 times a week, every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Raid opens 24 hours before this to allow people to get 0 scores. The Raids always start at 21:00 (UK). Raids are fast, last one was 36 mins!

We are looking for dedicated players, you don't have to be a P2P, but dailies and communication are key, so we'd like you to be willing to join the group on the app LINE.

Message me for more details.

Regards,

R2D2
  • Options
    "372O to 1", T7 49/50 guild, recruiting 1 active player

ONE SPOT LEFT!
    --- A Little About Us ---
    1. Looking for active players that want to have fun and run a boat load of raids
    2. We are an active and experienced guild that dish out a TON of dmg (making T7 raids a joke)
    3. Requirements to join are modest (lvl 80 and 7 x 7 Star Heros)
    4. Mostly EU/US based players (raids set for EU/US)
    5. We use LINE chat for announcements, to screw around and talk about how much we LOVE EA
    --- How To Join ---
    Add us as an Ally and we will invite you to guild (make sure you have left your guild)
    Vega: 998-343-338
    Startomsto: 141-669-831
  • Options
    We are launching our first T7 raid at 12pm EST.
    Not many rules.

☆Communication is key we prefer you to have line if not must talk in game
    ☆600 daily
    ☆ Call out before hitting raid. Prevents wasting damage.
    If interested message me back or add me on Line.
    Line id: frostbitten421 or breakmemoldme (my guild leader)
  • Options
    JarJarMustDie is seeking assistance.

We are currently in the middle of our second try at the T7 raid. Our first we did not make it far. This time, we only have a sliver of health left in phase 4 to complete it, but we are out of teams.

If anyone is looking for a fun, casual guild, this is your chance to help us out, and stay with us. Must be active, but you don't have to be maxing coins daily. We understand life happens, we all have families and priorities

Contact Jonathan at 672-636-449 to join. 1 Day left to help out!
  • Options
    "372O to 1", T7 49/50 guild, recruiting 1 active player
    ONE SPOT LEFT!
    --- A Little About Us ---
    1. Looking for active players that want to have fun and run a boat load of raids
    2. We are an active and experienced guild that dish out a TON of dmg (making T7 raids a joke)
    3. Requirements to join are modest (lvl 80 and 7 x 7 Star Heros)
    4. Mostly EU/US based players (raids set for EU/US)
    5. We use LINE chat for announcements, to screw around and talk about how much we LOVE EA
    --- How To Join ---
    Add us as an Ally and we will invite you to guild (make sure you have left your guild)
    Vega: 998-343-338
    Startomsto: 141-669-831
  • Options
    Dear SWGOH player,

We are seeking players to join our fun new guild, Kenshin. Kenshin comprise of friendly, experienced, active leaders & officers which envisions to mentor members that will eventually strengthen the guild and, most importantly, aid in the progress of all guild members. This will give you an opportunity to learn tips and tricks that will help you be a top SWGOH player. If interested, please post your ally code so we could get back to you.

Hope to see you soon.

Undercrowned
    Guild officer of Kenshin
    Ally code 784-419-617
  • Options
    Our guild Sithballs, a T6 guild, has 2 open spots
    We are looking for new member who contribute 600 energy a day and at least 5 raid worthy characters 6-7*
    We are an English Speaking Guild from all over the globe, AUS, US, EU with an active Line chat and Facebook page and officers who are responsive and active.
    If interested please contact one of the officers listed
    Olorin (155-235-178) line id kjc2
    Matty (247-622-342) line id Ozzie_dude
    Dark Helmet (942-786-282) line pdx7
    or
    Send an email to SithBallsGOH@groups.facebook.com
    including your ally code and a screenshot of the top of your character inventory (Top 18 characters)
    May the Force be with you
  • Options
    2 Spots Left. First come, first served.

Do you have at least one 7* character? Do you want to advance your game quickly? Want to do heroic raids?

I'm in a guild that does 3 heroics per week. And we clear all 3 in 2 days. The rewards are incomparable to Tier 5 & 6 regardless of what place you come in...not to mention the Han Solo shards ;)

Requirements:
    1. Players have one 7* character. It's necessary to participate in heroic raids and get the rewards
    2. Players do their 600 daily contribution. That is how the raids are paid for. We have a proven system that even f2p can use to get their 600.
    3. Players have and use the LINE App. This is what we use to communicate. It's absolutely necessary during raids.

Find me on LINE only ID= lord_wolfe
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • dLow
    731 posts Member
    Options
    TheKrakenForce is looking for active members. We are a brand new guild with the majority of our members coming from another online game where we were a top5 guild. We plan on eventually becoming a dominating force within the game. We have spots for about 18 players at the moment. We use a chat tool called GroupMe which would be our only requirement. So if you are between level 22 and 50, and want to join a fun, chatty, growing guild, send me a PM or email me at swKrakens@gmail.com.

thx
    dLow
  • Options
    We are Dead Man Ewoking, a casual guild with a competitive spirit. We are active in chat, and with guild donations. We use a 3rd part chat app (kik) and have a forum for better communication (neither of these are required).

We are doing T7 raids, averaging about 3 raids per week. We slow the raid down and stretch it over 24 hours to make sure every member gets on the scoreboard to ensure they receive a raid reward. There is great guild leader and officer communication, and we always look out for what is in the best interest of the entire guild.

We are not a guild ran with crazy rules. We will not reject you because you are not running the most meta arena squad. We will not kick you because you go away for a weekend. This is a game, and will be treated as such.

We are looking for 1 person that loves this game as much as we do. We simply want every member to give as much as he or she is able to give. We think the best fit for the raids we are running is someone who has at least 1 full squad of 7* and player level 70+. But exceptions can and have been made.

Raid time: 11am est
    Members: 49/50
    My ally code: 813-568-815
  • clyntgryphon
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Gryphon Guard is looking for a few good Jedi!

We are an active but casual guild currently running 3-4 T6 raids per week. We just finished out first T7 (which was awesome) and are looking forward to doing more in the next week or two. We have a variety of skill levels already and are looking for at least 2 players who can help us make a permanent jump up to doing only heroic raids. We're based on US-mountain time (GMT-7) so most raids start around 1500 UTC so as to be fair to everyone on the east coast and Europe.

Requirements are:
    - Must be an active player
    - Must contribute 600 energy per day to the guild (which is pretty easy if you're active)
    - At least seven 7-star toons - anything less any you aren't really helpful in heroic raids
    - Arena rank above 500, 300 preferable - also not too difficult if you are an active player
    - Willing to help develop some of the junior players who are loyal to the guild but need some guidance

We don't reserve top spots for anyone. Everyone contributes what they can and the ranks fall where they will, so if you think you can take the top spot, you're welcome to take it. If you think you might be a good fit, DM me your ally code or hit me up at line ID clyntgryphon and I'll add you. You won't be sorry you joined our crew!
  • Options
    Deathwatch is looking for a potential guild merge or a few additional active players to launch us into T7. We are currently clearing T6 in ~1 day with 41/50 and looking to fill our extra slots for the jump to T7 (which we did regularly w/2 mercs prior to the latest changes). Open to accepting teams as large as ~15 if you have a group you'd like to bring. We use Line to coordinate, but are relaxed relative to daily activities, etc. (no quotas, etc.) If you are looking for a low key group for T7 give us a ring.
    Look me up on Line at moyza-h if interested.
  • Options
    Rockstar YYC is a guild looking for members we were started by were started by a bunch of musicians from Calgary Canada but we have members from all over now. We average about level 65 but need more members to be able to hit up tier 7. Lots of daily players in the guild but it is not full yet and need to fill those empty spaces. Hit us up and join the fun!
  • Options
    Do you feel tired of doing low tier raids over and over again? Sick of getting those useless gears you don't need anymore? Craving for some Han Solo shards and bunch of exclusive raid gears?
    All you need is at least ONE 7star character! And spend 600 energy daily so we do as many raids as possible! More raidsl means more gears and Han Solo shards!
    Join the Galactic Order today!
    Line app is required.
    My Line ID- eliavs
  • Options
    Hey everyone come join the Souixicide Squad. We are a new guild, about a week and a half old. We are comprised of mostly members of the same previous guild. We left cause it just wasn't fun anymore. This guild is being built as a team, we are focused on having fun and improving both as a team and as individuals. First raid will be in a few days, spots are filling up nicely for an I ranked guild. We are out en to all, most of us are level eighty and quite experienced but all are welcome, so come grow with us.
    My game name is: Fish Bones
    My ally code is:676-187-369
    Send me an ally request and I'll invite you, come meet us and if you wanna be part of the team, if we're not for you, you can go your own way. What is there to loose. We do ask that you be an active player and have fun.
    Line ID: Fish Bones SH
  • Options
    If you want me to invite you you can't be left of another guild, it just won't let me
    Line ID: Fish Bones SH
  • Options
    After slowly dwindling numbers before leadership changes and natural attrition - we are in need of a stronger guild community! We have some players who put up impressive numbers in Tier 4 raids but lack the population to move up the ranks. We don't force commitments other than at least making attempts when a raid is active. We chat regularly and make sure decisions are comprised of group agreement and discussion.

Most of our members check in once a day and we have plenty of 7 star level 80 members. We're currently targeting 5 star Rancor once our population supports it!

Please add me, MindtricK [ally code: 697-155-753], so I can invite you to our guild!
This discussion has been closed.